Changes between Version 8 and Version 9 of WorkingGrid/Meeting/June06


Ignore:
Timestamp:
10/07/06 12:58:28 (13 years ago)
Author:
selatham
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • WorkingGrid/Meeting/June06

    v8 v9  
    1010 * Phil+Mike will probably upgrade PML security install to alpha codebase 
    1111 * Phil to arrange technical security meeting re: login ('''done''') 
    12  * Sue to raise ticket on investigating OAI deletion 
     12 * Sue to raise ticket on investigating OAI deletion ('''done, #391''') 
    1313 * Bryan to send email asking people to write how-to's on what they know, and other details on the format of and information needed for the All-Hands meeting. 
    1414 * Mike to raise ticket for DP internal upgrade (re: RSDAS/Dundee merge affecting authentication) ('''done, #390''')