Changes between Version 5 and Version 6 of WorkingGrid/Meeting/June06


Ignore:
Timestamp:
30/06/06 11:06:48 (13 years ago)
Author:
mggr
Comment:

done

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • WorkingGrid/Meeting/June06

    v5 v6  
    33Present: Sue, Phil, Bryan, Helen, Fabio, Siva, Mike. 
    44 
    5 = Agenda items = 
    65[wiki:WorkingGrid/Agenda/June06 Agenda] 
     6 
     7= List of actions =  
     8 * Mike to send info on 2.4 kernel + OAI instability issues ('''done, http://apache.rmplc.co.uk/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.17/RELEASE-NOTES''') 
     9 * Mike still needs to write authentication plugin (#201) 
     10 * Phil+Mike will probably upgrade PML security install to alpha codebase 
     11 * Phil to arrange technical security meeting re: login ('''done''') 
     12 * Sue to raise ticket on investigating OAI deletion 
     13 * Bryan to send email asking people to write how-to's on what they know, and other details on the format of and information needed for the All-Hands meeting. 
     14 * Mike to raise ticket for DP internal upgrade (re: RSDAS/Dundee merge affecting authentication) ('''done, #390''') 
     15 * Mike to create a template wiki page that describes a DP's setup. 
     16 
     17Next meeting: following on from the end of the metadata team meeting, which is 2nd August, 1400-1600 (extend this to 1700). 
     18 
     19= Notes from meeting = 
    720 
    821== Actions from last meeting == 
     
    2841 * ''Brief ticket review'' 
    2942   * changes made to tickets #314, #142, others left for PB/AH meeting or later. 
    30  
    3143 
    3244== Discussions == 
     
    6577   * To reduce meeting overlap, the next WG meeting will follow on from the end of the metadata team meeting, which is 2nd August, 1400-1600 (extend this to 1700). 
    6678 
    67 = List of actions =  
    68  * Mike to send info on 2.4 kernel + OAI instability issues (''done, http://apache.rmplc.co.uk/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.17/RELEASE-NOTES'') 
    69  * Mike still needs to write authentication plugin (#201) 
    70  * Phil+Mike will probably upgrade PML security install to alpha codebase 
    71  * Phil to arrange technical security meeting re: login (''done'') 
    72  * Sue to raise ticket on investigating OAI deletion 
    73  * Bryan to send email asking people to write how-to's on what they know, and other details on the format of and information needed for the All-Hands meeting. 
    74  * Mike to raise ticket for DP internal upgrade (re: RSDAS/Dundee merge affecting authentication) (''done, #390'') 
    75  * Mike to create a template wiki page that describes a DP's setup.