Changes between Version 3 and Version 4 of WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06


Ignore:
Timestamp:
04/08/06 14:26:24 (13 years ago)
Author:
mggr
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06

    v3 v4  
    1010 * DP setup pages populated by BODC, PML, NOCS.  Mike to ticket Sue to organise BADC description. 
    1111 * Mike and Sue to close or move WG tickets with expired milestones 
    12  * Mike to create tickets for DPs to install software. 
     12 * Mike to create tickets for DPs to install software. ('''done''' #485, #486, #487, #488) 
    1313   * Bryan to email instructions for local installs of MOLES browse as many people are interested. (#477) 
    1414   * https is a requirement for cross domain cookie solution - DPs should install/configure as needed. 
     
    1717 
    1818Next meeting:  
    19  * Mike away for the likely timeframe of the next meeting.  Sue to organise. '''(done, set for 19 Sept, 14:00-15:00, RAL AG''' 
     19 * Mike away for the likely timeframe of the next meeting.  Sue to organise. '''(done, set for 19 Sept, 14:00-15:00, RAL AG)''' 
    2020 
    2121= Notes from meeting =