Changes between Version 1 and Version 2 of WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06


Ignore:
Timestamp:
03/08/06 18:11:39 (13 years ago)
Author:
mggr
Comment:

final copy (yeah right)

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06

    v1 v2  
    11= Working Grid Meeting notes: 02 August 2006 = 
    22 
    3 Present: Sue, Phil, Dom, Bryan, Helen, Fabio, Siva, Mike. 
     3Present: Sue, Phil, Dom, Bryan, Helen, Fabio, Siva, Mike (in voice at least). 
    44 
    55[wiki:WorkingGrid/Agenda/August06 Agenda] 
     
    77== List of actions == 
    88 * Mike still needs to write authentication plugin (#201) 
    9    * Some work on documenting this is underway, but is currently on webservers held inside the BODC firewall.  Siva and Mike to chase up Michael. 
    10    * DP setup pages populated by BODC, PML, NOCS.  Ticket Sue to organise BADC description. 
    11    * Bryan to email instructions for local installs of MOLES browse as many people are interested. 
    12    * https is a requirement - DPs should install/configure as needed. 
    13  * Close or move tickets with expired milestones 
    14    * Create tickets for DPs to install software. 
     9 * Adoption of vocab. stuff (#416) - Siva and Mike to chase up Michael. 
     10 * DP setup pages populated by BODC, PML, NOCS.  Mike to ticket Sue to organise BADC description. 
     11 * Mike and Sue to close or move WG tickets with expired milestones 
     12 * Mike to create tickets for DPs to install software. 
     13   * Bryan to email instructions for local installs of MOLES browse as many people are interested. (#477) 
     14   * https is a requirement for cross domain cookie solution - DPs should install/configure as needed. 
     15 * CSML read methods as a requirement for system integration milestone: Dom to lead on this. 
     16 * PML updated their MOLES database - Mike to post schema to the list for general interest. 
    1517 
    1618Next meeting:  
     19 * Mike away for the likely timeframe of the next meeting.  Sue to organise. '''(done, set for 19 Sept, 14:00-15:00, RAL AG''' 
    1720 
    1821= Notes from meeting = 
     
    3235''Brief ticket review'' 
    3336 * Nothing especially urgent/interesting stood out.  Currently in a taking-stock and updating phase. 
    34  * Close or move tickets with expired milestones 
     37 * Mike (Pete) and Sue to close or move tickets with expired milestones. 
    3538 
    3639== Discussion points == 
     
    4548=== Non-agenda discussions === 
    4649 * [wiki:WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup DP setup pages] populated by BODC, PML, NOCS.  Ticket Sue to organise BADC description. 
     50 * CSML read methods as a requirement for system integration milestone: 
     51   * Dom to lead on this. 
     52   * Siva has done some work on it already. 
    4753 
    4854== Issues/possible problems == 
    49  * Any planned DP internal upgrades that might adversely affect NDG 
    50  
     55 * ''Any planned DP internal upgrades that might adversely affect NDG'' 
     56   * PML updated their MOLES database - Mike to post schema to the list for general interest. 
     57   * BODC server upgrade (#327) likely to happen at the end of the month 
     58   * NOCS server upgrade (#326) likely to happen soon also 
     59   * BADC planning to update OAI (to v3) and eXist in the next few weeks.  Likely to be an impact on discovery. 
     60 * ''Other issues'' 
    5161   * DX might be an issue as Ag will be away working on another contract for a month soon. 
     62   * Mike away for most of September.  PML has a new sandwich student (Mark Henning) that will be spending some time on NDG. 
    5263 
    5364= Tasks = 
    54  * Set date for next meeting 
     65 * ''Set date for next meeting'' 
     66   * Mike away for the likely timeframe of the next meeting.  Sue to organise, targetting approximately 18th Sept.