wiki:WorkingGrid/Agenda/June06

Version 2 (modified by mggr, 13 years ago) (diff)

intermediate save

Actions from last meeting

  • DPs to update metadata population tickets with progress.
  • (Fabio, Siva) Raise task tickets for DP upgrades for planning/communication purposes.
  • Sue to test GCMD namespace (ticket:227)
  • Sue checking with Kev about ticket:281 (Stub-B XSL update)
  • Sue to ask Kev about granules in MOLES 1.2.5 (including raising tickets if needed)
  • Sue to add NOCS OAI harvesting
  • Dom adding a ticket regarding CSML updates and examples including security (done, ticket:319)
  • Mike to ensure PML have matching MOLES records for their sample CSML
  • Mike to check with Phil on ticket:41
  • Mike to confirm date for next meeting
  • Mike to add check for DP upgrades to regular WG agenda
  • Mike to ticketise the TID where it makes sense to do so
  • Mike to raise discussion ticket for project board re: WG team and integration
  • Mike to raise ticket on Dom re: PML data formats and CSML I/O
  • Mike to look over other TIDs, etc and try and tie them into the WG plan, show to the WG team, then hand to the project board for review. (see below)
  • Sue, Dom, Bryan, Siva to get together to work out a demo of discovery->MOLES->CSML

Status updates

  • Tagging alpha "release" (in progress)
  • Post-Alpha forward planning (see below)
  • MOLES status
  • CSML status
  • Security

Brief ticket review

 Link to tickets by milestone

Discussion points

Issues/possible problems

  • Any issues or comments we should raise for the project board/all hands?
  • Any planned DP internal upgrades that might adversely affect NDG?

Tasks

  • Set date for next meeting