Changes between Version 4 and Version 5 of WorkingGrid/Agenda/June06


Ignore:
Timestamp:
28/06/06 14:51:17 (13 years ago)
Author:
mggr
Comment:

Mike belatedly did some of his actions

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • WorkingGrid/Agenda/June06

    v4 v5  
    1515 * '''(done''' Mike to add check for DP upgrades to regular WG agenda 
    1616 * '''(done)''' Mike to ticketise the TID where it makes sense to do so 
    17  * Mike to raise discussion ticket for project board re: WG team and integration 
    18  * Mike to raise ticket on Dom re: PML data formats and CSML I/O 
     17 * '''(belatedly done, ticket:386)''' Mike to raise discussion ticket for project board re: WG team and integration 
     18 * '''(belatedly done, ticket:387)''' Mike to raise ticket on Dom re: PML data formats and CSML I/O 
    1919 * '''(done, see below)''' Mike to look over other TIDs, etc and try and tie them into the WG plan, show to the WG team, then hand to the project board for review. 
    2020 * '''(done at Go-ESSP?)''' Sue, Dom, Bryan, Siva to get together to work out a demo of discovery->MOLES->CSML