Changes between Version 2 and Version 3 of WorkingGrid/Agenda/June06


Ignore:
Timestamp:
28/06/06 12:22:01 (13 years ago)
Author:
mggr
Comment:

done?

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • WorkingGrid/Agenda/June06

    v2 v3  
    11== Actions from last meeting == 
    2  * ~~DPs to update metadata population tickets with progress.~~ 
    3  * ~~(Fabio, Siva) Raise task tickets for DP upgrades for planning/communication purposes.~~ 
     2 * '''(done)''' DPs to update metadata population tickets with progress. 
     3 * '''(done)''' (Fabio, Siva) Raise task tickets for DP upgrades for planning/communication purposes. 
    44 * Sue to test GCMD namespace (ticket:227) 
    5  * Sue checking with Kev about ticket:281 (Stub-B XSL update) 
     5 * '''(done, Kev updated ticket)''' Sue checking with Kev about ticket:281 (Stub-B XSL update) 
    66 * Sue to ask Kev about granules in MOLES 1.2.5 (including raising tickets if needed) 
    77 * Sue to add NOCS OAI harvesting 
    8  * ~~Dom adding a ticket regarding CSML updates and examples including security~~ (done, ticket:319) 
    9  * ~~Mike to ensure PML have matching MOLES records for their sample CSML~~ 
    10  * ~~Mike to check with Phil on ticket:41~~ 
    11  * ~~Mike to confirm date for next meeting~~ 
    12  * ~~Mike to add check for DP upgrades to regular WG agenda~~ 
    13  * ~~Mike to ticketise the TID where it makes sense to do so~~ 
     8 * '''(done, ticket:319)''' Dom adding a ticket regarding CSML updates and examples including security 
     9 * '''(done, ticket:53)''' Mike to ensure PML have matching MOLES records for their sample CSML 
     10 * '''(done, ticket updated)''' Mike to check with Phil on ticket:41 
     11 * '''(done)''' Mike to confirm date for next meeting 
     12 * '''(done''' Mike to add check for DP upgrades to regular WG agenda 
     13 * '''(done)''' Mike to ticketise the TID where it makes sense to do so 
    1414 * Mike to raise discussion ticket for project board re: WG team and integration 
    1515 * Mike to raise ticket on Dom re: PML data formats and CSML I/O 
    16  * Mike to look over other TIDs, etc and try and tie them into the WG plan, show to the WG team, then hand to the project board for review. (see below) 
    17  * ~~Sue, Dom, Bryan, Siva to get together to work out a demo of discovery->MOLES->CSML~~ 
     16 * '''(done, see below)''' Mike to look over other TIDs, etc and try and tie them into the WG plan, show to the WG team, then hand to the project board for review. 
     17 * '''(done at Go-ESSP?)''' Sue, Dom, Bryan, Siva to get together to work out a demo of discovery->MOLES->CSML 
    1818 
    1919== Status updates == 
    20  * Tagging alpha "release" (in progress) 
    21  * Post-Alpha forward planning (see below) 
    22  * MOLES status 
    23  * CSML status 
    24  * Security 
     20 * Tagging alpha "release" (in progress, ticket:201) 
     21 * MOLES + CSML status (brief - any changes since metadata meeting?) 
     22 * Security (PML ticket:212) 
     23 * Did we hit the alpha target?  Last meeting defined it as: 
     24   1. some sites (probably BODC) providing linked MOLES and CSML 
     25   1. discovery portal harvesting DIFs and allowing browse through to MOLES 
     26   1. MOLES browse allowing "data access" (ie. returning CSML fragments, not live data) 
     27   1. Above done with security if possible  
    2528 
    2629== Brief ticket review == 
    27 [http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ndg/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=T10_Working_Grid&order=milestone Link to tickets by milestone] 
     30 * [http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ndg/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&&component=T10_Working_Grid&component=T13_Data_Provider&group=milestone Link to WG/DP tickets by milestone] 
     31 * [http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ndg/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=milestone&component=%21T10_Working_Grid&component=%21T13_Data_Provider&summary=%7E%5BWG%5D&summary=%7E%5BDP%5D&order=id Link to tickets mentioning WG/DP (but not in WG/DP packages)] 
    2832 
    2933== Discussion points == 
    30  * Forward planning (look at wiki:T10_WorkingGrid) 
     34 * Post-Alpha forward planning (review last half of wiki:T10_WorkingGrid) 
     35 * wiki:T11_ClientPackage - this looks like a final item (beta+) and no tickets raised (directly) on it - maybe needs splitting up more/documenting? 
    3136 
    3237== Issues/possible problems == 
     
    3641= Tasks = 
    3742 * Set date for next meeting 
     43   * Tack on to the end of the metadata team meeting (2nd August)? 
     44   * Or a separate meeting (suggest trying to stagger meetings, so maybe w/c 14th August)?