Changes between Version 5 and Version 6 of T12_Security/OMII-UK/ProgressMeeting20080314


Ignore:
Timestamp:
14/03/08 09:14:25 (11 years ago)
Author:
pjkersha
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • T12_Security/OMII-UK/ProgressMeeting20080314

    v5 v6  
    11[[WikiInclude(T12_Security/_menu)]] 
    2 === Progress Meeting 14/03/08 === 
    3  * Review of actions from [wiki:T12_Security/OMII-UK/3MonthlyMeeting20071207 last meeting] 
    4  * Review progress on [query:status=new|assigned|reopened&keywords~=OMII-UK&order=priority tickets] 
     2== Progress Meeting 14/03/08 == 
     3 
     4== Review of actions from [wiki:T12_Security/OMII-UK/3MonthlyMeeting20071207 last meeting] == 
     5 1. PJK to enter as a separate project – TSP has emphasised the importance of a simple clear summaries of what projects are about  
     6 1. PJK to create a release in the OMII-UK repository.  This could consist of the Installation Guide. 
     7 1. TSP assign trial installation to OMII staff member 
     8 1. PJK to check with Bryan Lawrence for definitive answer and check what the status is for IPR 
     9 1. PJK get more information about RAVE and SPAM-GP to assess application to NDG Security 
     10 1. PJK to update installation guide 
     11 1. PJK - move Port services into WSGI framework (#927) into second 6 months of schedule 
     12 1. PJK - contact NGS about !MyProxy config with Oracle PAM. 
     13 1. PJK to produce a new baseline of the project schedule to reflect the changes 
     14 
     15== Review progress on [query:status=new|assigned|reopened&keywords~=OMII-UK&order=priority tickets] == 
     16 
     17[[TicketQuery(status=new|assigned|reopened&keywords~=OMII-UK&order=priority Active tickets)]] 
     18 
     19== Other Issues == 
    520 * NDG Deployment at Partner sites 
    621 * Gatekeeper