Changes between Version 7 and Version 8 of T12_Security/OMII-UK/3MonthlyMeeting20080627


Ignore:
Timestamp:
27/06/08 14:34:52 (12 years ago)
Author:
pjkersha
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • T12_Security/OMII-UK/3MonthlyMeeting20080627

    v7 v8  
    3333 * Earth System Grid - NDG security interoperability for IPCC AR 5 
    3434 
    35 === 6) === 
    36  1. OMII-UK will not host the NDG Security code in their repository.  They will provide links to the appropriate NDG code repository. 
     35 
     36---- 
     37 
     38=== 6) Notes from Meeting === 
    3739 1. TSP proposes a day (possibly two day) meeting at OMII-UK / NOCS.  Two parts to this: 
    3840   1. PJK to present: 
     
    4042    * What security is needed - the differing requirements of the different NDG partner data centres 
    4143    * Implementation questions: why Python and why develop Java interfaces? 
    42    2. PJK working with OMII-UK staff draft publicity on the OMII-UK NDG Security project: for web page and article for newsletter.  Request input from NOCS as e.g. NDG data centre and user 
    43  1. Next quarterly meeting will be the final one for the project 
     44   2. PJK working with OMII-UK staff draft publicity on the OMII-UK NDG Security project: for web page and article for newsletter.  Request input from NOCS as e.g. NDG data centre and user. 
     45 1. Possibilities for a demonstration of NDG Security with other OMII-UK software  
    4446 1. Extensions:  
    4547   * no cost extensions can be arranged e.g. in case where a particular deliverable is close to completion but needs extra time. 
    4648   * Short (< 3 month) funded extension may be possible provided there is a clear benefit to OMII-UK.  Preparation would need to start ''now'' on this in order to get go ahead before project end. 
    47  1. OK to get effort from another person with Java client but it's up to the BADC how they fund this. 
     49 1. It's OK to get effort from another person with Java client but it's up to the BADC how they fund this. 
     50 1. Regarding #945, OMII-AuthZ is unlikely to be ready for an integration work with NDG Security.  The objective of this ticket is to promote cross-over and interaction between OMII-UK and NDG.  The discussions PJK has had with Chris Higgins at EDINA re. Shibboleth enabling OGC services fulfill this. 
     51 1. OMII-UK will not host the NDG Security code in their repository.  They will provide links to the appropriate NDG code repository. 
     52 1. The next quarterly meeting will be the final one for the project. 
    4853 
    4954=== 7) Actions === 
    5055 1. TSP to review Project Plan 
     56 1. TSP to check arrangements for post-project support. 
     57 1. PJK review and close off tickets. 
    5158 1. PJK to tell TSP his availability for whole day meeting(s) at OMII-UK/NOCS 
    5259 1. PJK to introduce TSP to Helen Snaith at NOCS 
     
    5764   1. #944 [S] NDG Security - Shibboleth interface 
    5865   1. #958 [S] Integration of SAML into NDG Security 
    59  1. TSP to allocate installation of NDG Browse + security to OMII-UK staff member who has Python expertise. 
     66 1. TSP to allocate installation of NDG Browse + security to OMII-UK staff member who has Python expertise.  The objective is for OMII-UK to get experience with Python based projects and to test the Installation Guide instructions. 
    6067 1.