Changes between Version 6 and Version 7 of T12_Security/OMII-UK/3MonthlyMeeting20080627


Ignore:
Timestamp:
27/06/08 14:24:20 (11 years ago)
Author:
pjkersha
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • T12_Security/OMII-UK/3MonthlyMeeting20080627

    v6 v7  
    66 1. PJK visit to OMII-UK 
    77 1. Any Other Issues 
     8 1. Actions 
    89 
    910=== 2) Actions from [wiki:T12_Security/OMII-UK/ProgressMeeting20080314 last meeting] === 
     
    3132=== 5) Any Other Issues === 
    3233 * Earth System Grid - NDG security interoperability for IPCC AR 5 
     34 
     35=== 6) === 
     36 1. OMII-UK will not host the NDG Security code in their repository.  They will provide links to the appropriate NDG code repository. 
     37 1. TSP proposes a day (possibly two day) meeting at OMII-UK / NOCS.  Two parts to this: 
     38   1. PJK to present: 
     39    * What is an NDG data centre? - numbers of users, what data they host, how is it used and how is it presented. 
     40    * What security is needed - the differing requirements of the different NDG partner data centres 
     41    * Implementation questions: why Python and why develop Java interfaces? 
     42   2. PJK working with OMII-UK staff draft publicity on the OMII-UK NDG Security project: for web page and article for newsletter.  Request input from NOCS as e.g. NDG data centre and user 
     43 1. Next quarterly meeting will be the final one for the project 
     44 1. Extensions:  
     45   * no cost extensions can be arranged e.g. in case where a particular deliverable is close to completion but needs extra time. 
     46   * Short (< 3 month) funded extension may be possible provided there is a clear benefit to OMII-UK.  Preparation would need to start ''now'' on this in order to get go ahead before project end. 
     47 1. OK to get effort from another person with Java client but it's up to the BADC how they fund this. 
     48 
     49=== 7) Actions === 
     50 1. TSP to review Project Plan 
     51 1. PJK to tell TSP his availability for whole day meeting(s) at OMII-UK/NOCS 
     52 1. PJK to introduce TSP to Helen Snaith at NOCS 
     53 1. PJK from now to project completion to prioritize these tasks in this order: 
     54   1. Manage deployments and ensure all are operational: BADC, BODC, NOCS and PML 
     55   1. Complete #938 [S] NDG security Java client for Axis1 and Axis2  
     56     * Nb. #940 [S] WS-Security for ZSI is a dependency on this 
     57   1. #944 [S] NDG Security - Shibboleth interface 
     58   1. #958 [S] Integration of SAML into NDG Security 
     59 1. TSP to allocate installation of NDG Browse + security to OMII-UK staff member who has Python expertise. 
     60 1.