Timeline


and

15/12/08:

17:12 MOLES2 edited by lawrence
(diff)
17:10 moles2 concept.png attached to MOLES2 by lawrence
moles2 concept
16:56 Changeset [4652] by cbyrom
Fix problem with test - test currently fails so doesn't complete - …
16:52 Ticket #1013 (cdat_lite needs CC=gcc to build) closed by spascoe
fixed: Fixed in revision 4891 of BADC SVN.
16:49 Changeset [4651] by cbyrom
Adjust test suite to become: a) test environment (i.e. running as noseTest …
16:47 Changeset [4650] by sdonegan
Updated and tested - also works for EDP results too now!
16:47 Changeset [4649] by sdonegan
Updated and tested - also works for EDP results too now!
16:36 MOLES2/HandlingGranules edited by lawrence
navigation (diff)
16:34 MOLES2/HandlingGranules edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:27 MOLES2/HandlingGranules edited by lawrence
granulite creation usage (diff)
16:14 cdml.pdf attached to MOLES2/HandlingGranules by lawrence
Climate Data Markup Language
16:13 MOLES2/HandlingGranules created by lawrence
initial page
15:46 MOLES2/doc edited by lawrence
link to granule documentation (diff)
15:45 Changeset [4648] by cbyrom
Improve test suite, allowing referenced artefacts to be properly set up …
15:16 Changeset [4647] by pjkersha
#941: Completed MyProxyClient egg
14:58 Changeset [4646] by pjkersha
#941: MyProxyClient egg: openssl module moved into myproxy.client.utils
14:57 Changeset [4645] by pjkersha
#941: MyProxyClient egg: added myproxy.client.utils
14:56 Changeset [4644] by pjkersha
#941: MyProxyClient egg: new package structure …
14:53 Changeset [4643] by pjkersha
#941: MyProxyClient egg * re-arranging main package structure.
14:52 Changeset [4642] by pjkersha
#941: MyProxyClient egg * added documentation/ for epydoc files with …
14:23 Changeset [4641] by cbyrom
Improve test suite, allowing referenced artefacts to be properly set up …
14:19 Changeset [4640] by cbyrom
Simplify wrapGetText and improve error handling when no data is returned.
14:11 Changeset [4639] by pjkersha
#941: Fixes to egg build and install * added ez_setup.py * updated …
13:38 MOLES2/doc edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:36 MOLES2/doc edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:35 MOLES2/doc edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:08 MOLES2/doc created by lawrence
sequence diagram script (note sequence diagram macro not yet properly …
12:03 MOLES2 created by lawrence
initial MOLES 2 page
12:00 MOLES edited by lawrence
add link to MOLES2 (diff)
11:58 Changeset [4638] by cbyrom
Adjust retrieval of backup atom docs; these will return more than one …
11:55 Changeset [4637] by pjkersha
#941: completed unit tests. TODO: * test egg deployment * finalising …
11:54 Changeset [4636] by cbyrom
Add range validation - i.e. checking max/min values correct way around + …
11:51 Changeset [4635] by domlowe
more merging - capabilities doc looking better.
10:52 Changeset [4634] by domlowe
more merging
10:14 Changeset [4633] by domlowe
More progress on merging.
09:54 Changeset [4632] by sdonegan
Updated and tested (prev. version wasnt quite right)- now returns all …
09:53 Changeset [4631] by sdonegan
Previous version not quite right -added extra method for matching sql …
09:45 Changeset [4630] by cbyrom
Extend and update test suite for ndgUtils code - adding new package to …
09:38 Changeset [4629] by cbyrom
Extend and update test suite for ndgUtils code - adding new package to …
09:38 Changeset [4628] by cbyrom
Extend and update test suite for ndgUtils code - adding new package to …
09:30 Changeset [4627] by cbyrom
Improve input parameter checking + improve scoping of methods + add more …
09:25 Changeset [4626] by cbyrom
Add help text to the search and parameters sections.
09:22 Changeset [4625] by cbyrom
Improve error handling in the atom controllers + refactor ndgInterface to …

12/12/08:

16:56 MOLES3 edited by lawrence
navigation (diff)
16:13 Changeset [4624] by pjkersha
#941: refactored to use ini file instead of XML for config.
15:52 Changeset [4623] by pjkersha
add openssl module.
14:44 Capability/Workshops/Futures created by lawrence
place holder for futures workshop
14:43 Capability/Workshops/Vocab created by lawrence
place holder for first vocab services workshop
14:41 Capability/Workshops/SDS1 created by lawrence
place holder for first scientific data services workshop
14:40 Capability/Workshops/SSM1 created by lawrence
place holder for first structuring scientific metadata workshop
14:37 Capability/Workshops/DIM1 created by lawrence
place holder for first data and information modelling workshop
14:34 Capability edited by lawrence
links out to workshop pages (diff)
14:28 Changeset [4622] by spascoe
Added a trivial test to see if buildbot picks it up.
13:40 MOLES edited by lawrence
introducing a few sentences on the raison-d'etre for moles (diff)
11:54 Changeset [4621] by pjkersha
Adding unit tests directory from ndg.security.test
11:43 Changeset [4620] by pjkersha
Adding unit tests directory from ndg.security.test
11:43 Changeset [4619] by pjkersha
Adding unit tests directory from ndg.security.test
11:42 Changeset [4618] by spascoe
Tests pass (all 3 of them :-). Ready to start proper test-driven …
11:42 Changeset [4617] by pjkersha
Adding unit tests directory from ndg.security.test
11:41 Changeset [4616] by pjkersha
Adding unit tests directory from ndg.security.test
11:40 Changeset [4615] by pjkersha
#941: MyProxy? Client egg - adding unit test dir.
11:38 Changeset [4614] by spascoe
Fixed bugs in qs_util.py via a regression test (test_wxs.py).
11:32 Changeset [4613] by spascoe
Improved testing for COWS. To effectively test COWS you need a Pylons …
11:29 Changeset [4612] by pjkersha
Branching MyProxy? Client into it's own egg ready for release as an …
11:27 Changeset [4611] by pjkersha
* Updates to egg dependencies - remove packages that are no longer needed …
11:25 Changeset [4610] by pjkersha
Branch out MyProxy client into it's own egg ready for submission to PyPI …
10:36 Changeset [4609] by pjkersha
#1004 Security Filter: * added unit tests for SSLClientAuthNMiddleware. …
10:24 Changeset [4608] by sdonegan
Added extra code that matches the document list in the presentAgent object …
10:22 Changeset [4607] by sdonegan
Added new method to provide a regex string to allow matching between doc …

11/12/08:

17:08 Changeset [4606] by pjkersha
#1004 Security Filter: * SSLClientAuthNMiddleware initial version near …
16:40 Changeset [4605] by cbyrom
Implement text help for the remaining atom edit sections. Improve …
16:40 Changeset [4604] by cbyrom
Implement text help for the remaining atom edit sections. Improve …
16:25 Changeset [4603] by pjkersha
#1004: initial work on Security Filter: * started new …
15:58 Capability edited by jdoughty
(diff)
15:58 Capability edited by jdoughty
(diff)
15:57 Capability edited by jdoughty
(diff)
14:51 Changeset [4602] by cbyrom
Add help sections to the granulator + list templates.
14:50 Changeset [4601] by cbyrom
Allow author to be specified from inputs dict in Atom - by setting the …
14:49 Changeset [4600] by cbyrom
Simplify xquery search.
14:48 Changeset [4599] by cbyrom
Create new config file - to specify the help text for the MILK app. Add …
14:47 Changeset [4598] by cbyrom
Extend helpIcon template function to allow the help section type (e.g. …
14:45 Changeset [4597] by cbyrom
Set 'author' as a required field on the initial create atom page + add …
14:44 Changeset [4596] by cbyrom
Add new web page to display an example of the granulite file contents and …
11:42 Ticket #927 ([S] Port services into WSGI framework) closed by pjkersha
fixed: All services now running with WSGI wrappers. Tested combined services …
11:22 Changeset [4595] by cbyrom
Fix search xquery -adding namespace + fix author check.
10:06 Changeset [4594] by cbyrom
Improve look + feel - esp. on windows IE + pass debug flag into validator …
10:03 Changeset [4593] by cbyrom
Remove atom schemas - these are referenced from within eXist so don't …
09:54 Changeset [4592] by cbyrom
Extend the Author class with a hasValue method and implement usage …
09:48 Changeset [4591] by cbyrom
Correctly handle scenario where granulite files are specified online but …
09:46 Changeset [4590] by cbyrom
Add new class to allow eXist doc backups to be done in a separate, …
09:42 Changeset [4589] by cbyrom
Add debug mode to validator to allow for more detailed output + add …
09:40 Changeset [4588] by cbyrom
Fix atom search xquery to only return atoms - i.e. ignoring the xsd and …

10/12/08:

19:08 MOLES edited by lawrence
linking to moles3 action items (diff)
19:07 MOLES3 edited by lawrence
adding navigation (diff)
15:37 Changeset [4587] by pjkersha
* Completed integration work for common WSGI/SOAP client based interfaces …
09:46 Ticket #982 ([S] Remove Twisted install from ndg-security-install.py) closed by pjkersha
fixed
09:46 Changeset [4586] by pjkersha
Removed refs to Twisted in ndg-security-install. Twisted is no longer …
09:42 Ticket #218 ([S] Role Mappings finalised for all data centres) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Setting this ticket to won't fix as post NDG2 this is now an ongoing …

09/12/08:

17:26 Changeset [4585] by cbyrom
Restructure granulite, creating smaller methods, to allow the bulk of the …
17:01 Changeset [4584] by pjkersha
Started integration work for common WSGI/SOAP client based interfaces …
17:01 Changeset [4583] by cbyrom
Improve the loading animation - to provide semi-transparent screen to …
16:59 Changeset [4582] by cbyrom
Add logic to cope with changes to the Atom structure - to allow granulite …
16:48 Changeset [4581] by domlowe
more merging
16:47 MOLES3 edited by lawrence
minor improvement (diff)
16:15 Changeset [4580] by cbyrom
Add logic to cope with changes to the Atom structure - to allow granulite …
16:10 Changeset [4579] by cbyrom
Add animated watch icon for page loading and add this to config + …
16:08 Changeset [4578] by cbyrom
Fix pointer to error template and ensure initialisation of context error …
16:08 Changeset [4577] by cbyrom
Fix formatting of sections with no data.
16:04 MOLES3 created by lawrence
milestones resulting from Simon Cox meeting
14:08 Changeset [4576] by pjkersha
Fixed sessionmanager unit tests- updated SessionManager?.getAttCert calls …
13:54 Changeset [4575] by pjkersha
Fixes to sessionmanagerclient unit test Paste ini file config
13:35 Changeset [4574] by domlowe
First stage in merging - still in flux.
13:26 Changeset [4573] by pjkersha
* updated configfileparsers imports for new module name. * improved error …
12:14 Changeset [4572] by spascoe
Added work arround for ticket:1014.
11:52 Ticket #1039 ((DI-4-2) Discovery resultset upgrade (place holder)) created by sdonegan
Need to think about how the results are presented - especially those from …
11:46 Ticket #1038 ((DI-4-1) Update Discovery Portal with increased functionality ...) created by sdonegan
Extra functionality identified (so far): -News feed for Portal …
11:41 Ticket #1037 ((DI-3-4) Allow OAI providers to synchronise records) created by sdonegan
Provide functionality (to be activated by the "harvest now" page) to allow …
11:37 Ticket #1036 ((DI-3-3) Update ingest scripts to allow increased functionality) created by sdonegan
Need the following: -Implement better handling of deletions from postgres …
11:35 Ticket #1035 ((DI-3-2) Upgrade MOLES v2/v3 support) created by sdonegan
Use updated xqueries within ingest to allow use of latest moles as …
11:33 Ticket #1034 ((DI-3-1) Upgrade ISO handling in BE Database..) created by sdonegan
Will need to look into how the postgres db behind the discovery service …
11:31 Ticket #1033 ((DI-3-1) Upgrade ISO support in Ingest) created by sdonegan
Will need to upgrade the ceda records to produce ISO for OAI (in turn, to …
11:30 Changeset [4571] by cbyrom
Various fixes to get interface to CDML/CSML code library working correctly …
11:25 Ticket #1032 ((DI-2-9) Implement a GeoNetworks/CSW interface to the DiscoveryBE.) created by sdonegan
Investigate and if possible implement a geonetworks/csw interface to the …
11:23 Ticket #1031 ((DI-2-9) Produce openSearch interface for the DiscoveryBE) created by sdonegan
Implement an openSearch layer to the discovery backend service. Stephen P …
11:19 Ticket #1030 ((DI-2-8) Check and update all xqueries used) created by sdonegan
Check all xqueries produce expected results - particularly the MDIP ones.
11:17 Ticket #1029 ((DI-2-7) Better handle ranking within resultset) created by sdonegan
Need to augment current ranking mechanisms and allow user greater control …
11:15 Ticket #1028 ((DI-2-6) Update WSDL to reflect updated backend) created by sdonegan
Update and publish the WSDL to allow for the change (?) in SOAP needed for …
11:14 Ticket #1027 ((DI-2-6) Design and finalise SOAP for increased functionality) created by sdonegan
Will need to extend the current SOAP handling to allow for the greater …
11:11 Ticket #1026 ((DI-2-5) Update to MOLES v2/v3) created by sdonegan
Once updated MOLES has been finished, will need to incorporate within the …
11:09 Ticket #1025 ((DI-2-4) Adjust ingest to handle ISO) created by sdonegan
Will need to sort out the ingest side of things to handle ISO too (as well …
11:07 Ticket #1024 ((DI-2-4) Update to ISO as workhorse format in DiscoveryBE) created by sdonegan
We will be going to ISO over DIF as workhorse format within the discovery …
11:05 Ticket #1023 ((DI-2-3) Improve geospatial functionality -improve postgis sql) created by sdonegan
Develop/update postgis sql to allow proximal searches
10:32 Changeset [4570] by spascoe
Added QUERY_STRING parsing utilities directly from Python 2.6.1 codebase. …
10:01 Ticket #1022 ((DI-2-2) Add/improve vocab interaction in DiscoveryBE searches) created by sdonegan
Add extra/build on current vocab functionality as used by the discovery …
09:59 Ticket #1021 ((DI-2-1) Add logging info into DiscoveryBE searches) created by sdonegan
Allow the Discovery backend to use the logging database classes as part of …
09:56 Ticket #1020 ((DI-1-5) Implement discovery service stats) created by sdonegan
Need to design and implement a system that uses the logging database to …
09:53 Ticket #1019 ((DI-1-3) Design system to report URL's followed to logging db.) created by sdonegan
Need to work out the best method for monitoring what links users are …
09:49 Ticket #1018 ((DI-1-4) Create interface to allow DiscoveryBE to query logging DB) created by sdonegan
Need to create a set of classes to allow the discovery backend to …
09:46 Ticket #1017 ((DI-1-4) Implement a Discovery service usage logger) created by sdonegan
Design and implement software to integrate with the Discovery service …
09:40 Ticket #1016 ((DI-1-2) Create logging database) created by sdonegan
Design and create a postgres database to recieve the values generated by …
09:34 Ticket #1015 ((DI-4-1) Problem with Discovery URLS in resultset) created by sdonegan
Spotted a problem wih the discovery service's resultset - links to further …
09:30 ServerMtg081031 edited by spascoe
Revised timings as the previous sums were wrong (it added to 94 not 81 … (diff)
09:05 Changeset [4569] by pjkersha
Renamed classfactory and configfileparsers modules.
09:01 Changeset [4568] by pjkersha
Move sqlobject into credentialrepository sub-package
08:58 Changeset [4567] by pjkersha
New package to hold Credential Repository implementations. Renamed …
08:56 Changeset [4566] by pjkersha
Add deprecation warning for SQLObject CredentialRepository? implementation. …

08/12/08:

17:00 Changeset [4565] by pjkersha
OpenID Provider Rendering interface: * Completed port of Buffet based …
16:23 Changeset [4564] by cbyrom
Add CDML and CSML namespace/dtd info to use when checking file type.
16:20 Changeset [4563] by cbyrom
Simplify upload of CSML/CDML/granulite data by using the newly extended …
16:10 Changeset [4562] by cbyrom
Move granulite to ndgUtils to allow re-use with the atom editor. Extend …
13:47 Ticket #1014 (WPS use of semicolon in QUERY_STRING incompatible with Python ...) created by spascoe
= Issue = WPS 1.0 uses ";" as a separator with the value of a key/value …
13:08 Changeset [4561] by domlowe
updated names of getCsmlDoc and getInfo in wms_csmllayer
12:04 Changeset [4560] by domlowe
Adding temporary branch while merging ows_server WCS into cows stack
10:02 Changeset [4559] by pjkersha
Moved BasicAuthNInterface from OpenID Provider __init.py module to it's …
09:32 Changeset [4558] by cbyrom
Fix problem with asynch loading of data - due to unreliable onload event …
09:32 Changeset [4557] by cbyrom
Small tidyups of editor look and feel.
09:30 Changeset [4556] by cbyrom
Clear out problems with the upload of granulite data workflow.
09:24 Changeset [4555] by cbyrom
Move existbdclient to lib package + extend to make use of DocumentRetrieve?

05/12/08:

20:22 Changeset [4554] by pjkersha
OpenID Provider Authentication interface: * more progress on port of …
20:03 Changeset [4553] by pjkersha
Added templates folder to OpenID Provider buffet rendering interface …
19:59 Changeset [4552] by pjkersha
Make buffet into a package in order to include templates.
19:58 Changeset [4551] by pjkersha
Make buffet into a package in order to include templates.
19:58 Changeset [4550] by pjkersha
Make buffet into a package in order to include templates.
16:38 Changeset [4549] by pjkersha
OpenID Provider Authentication interface: * started work on porting …
16:13 Changeset [4548] by pjkersha
Moved Pylons Buffet based rendering openid_provider_utils to openid …
16:11 Changeset [4547] by pjkersha
Added renderinginterface sub-package to …
16:09 Changeset [4546] by pjkersha
REAMDE for Tests/ dir
16:07 Changeset [4545] by pjkersha
OpenID Provider Authentication interface: * added AuthN extension to …
16:05 Changeset [4544] by pjkersha
SQLAlchemy test harness.
14:44 Ticket #1013 (cdat_lite needs CC=gcc to build) created by spascoe
This effects some linux variants and we found when installing cdat_lite on …
14:11 Ticket #1012 ((DI-3-3) Problem with MDIP/DIF conversion code) created by sdonegan
Problem has two parts: 1. Bryan keeps getting : …
10:32 Discovery edited by sdonegan
(diff)
10:23 Ticket #966 ([M] SpaceTimeingestPostGISFromMoles not importing cElementTree for ...) closed by sdonegan
fixed: Thinks this is fixed..? Not seen anything like it and updated postgres …
10:11 Ticket #946 (The Discovery Web Service port address is hard-coded) closed by sdonegan
fixed: grrr. Now I find it. FIXED!!!
10:10 Ticket #888 ([WG] Search on ipcc plus a geographical limit returns no result) closed by sdonegan
fixed: spatial search + text search for ipcc returns the record. Spatial search …
10:03 Ticket #617 ([C] TPAC federation) closed by sdonegan
fixed
09:55 Ticket #926 (ndgprod live discovery shows ndgprod.badc.rl.ac.uk) closed by sdonegan
fixed: seems fine now - I think pylons config we adjusted has sorted the problem
09:49 Ticket #709 ([M] d2boneoff failing for some MDIP records) closed by sdonegan
fixed: Fixed as using postgres for ingested records and I've not noticed any such …
09:46 Ticket #667 ([M] Parse localID for characters which need escaping(exist rejects)) closed by sdonegan
fixed: Not using exisit anymore as all ingested records held as text fields …
09:45 Ticket #665 ([M] Schema namespace correction) closed by sdonegan
fixed: As harvested records from data providers are now ingested into a …
09:28 Ticket #599 ([M] Set up regular harvesting from all DPs (currently on glue)) closed by sdonegan
fixed
09:27 Changeset [4543] by pjkersha
Moved openid under wsgi
09:25 Changeset [4542] by pjkersha
new authninterface sub-package to ndg.security.server.wsgi.openid.provider
09:23 Changeset [4541] by pjkersha
moved openid_provider -> init.py in openid.provider package.
09:22 Changeset [4540] by pjkersha
moved openid_provider into new openid.provider package structure.
09:21 Changeset [4539] by pjkersha
Make openid_provider into a separate package.
09:18 Changeset [4538] by pjkersha
OpenID Provider Authentication interface: * tested in ID Select mode. …

04/12/08:

17:09 Changeset [4537] by pjkersha
OpenID Provider Authentication interface: * added capability for defining …
17:07 Ticket #317 ([C] Liaison with WDCC Max Planck as a Discovery Provider) closed by sdonegan
fixed: Records harvested fine now from wdcc ( think they changed their provider …
17:01 Discovery edited by sdonegan
(diff)
16:45 Changeset [4536] by cbyrom
Add the latest YUI code - to support queue loading.
16:29 Changeset [4535] by cbyrom
Generalise existing methods to allow data entities to be looked up with …
16:28 Changeset [4534] by domlowe
fix typo -Point > Grid
16:20 Changeset [4533] by domlowe
Fixed Stored Query definitions so multiple parameters show up.
09:52 Changeset [4532] by cbyrom
Generalise atomDeploymentsList.xq to become atomTypeList.xq and adjust …
09:49 Changeset [4531] by cbyrom
Fix issue with adding author lists + add data entities container to Atom …
09:47 Changeset [4530] by cbyrom
Improve error handling when checking schema validation.
09:45 Changeset [4529] by cbyrom
Improve reading in of password file data.
09:40 Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:40 Ticket #1011 ([S] Security Integration) closed by pjkersha
duplicate
09:36 Ticket #928 ([S] Use MyProxy with a Simple CA for on-the-fly credential creation) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Completed. Note: * Session Manager has a new authentication interface so …
09:30 Ticket #945 ([S] Plugin for OMII-AuthZ / other suitable Commissioned S/W projects) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Insufficient effort available on the project to pursue further. …
09:25 Ticket #944 ([S] NDG Security - Shibboleth interface) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: No further work possible before close of OMII project. Some progress made …
09:17 Ticket #943 ([S] Generic Session Manager package) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Ran out of effort on OMII-UK project to complete. A generic session …
09:13 Ticket #939 ([S] NDG security PHP client) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Ran out of effort on OMII-UK project to complete. This may may be …

03/12/08:

17:14 Changeset [4528] by pjkersha
Added an Authentication interface for the OpenID Provider to enable …
16:15 Changeset [4527] by pjkersha
Updated BaseSignatureHandler? and WSSecurityconfig classes to correctly …
13:55 Changeset [4526] by pjkersha
Integrated OpenID provider into WSGI stack together with Session Manager …

02/12/08:

17:08 Changeset [4525] by pjkersha
Adding OpenIDProviderMiddleware filter to Combined Services unit test …
16:47 Changeset [4524] by cbyrom
Rename ndgDiscovery.config to milk.config.
16:45 Changeset [4523] by cbyrom
Adjust saved path when uploading files - so that you are taken back to the …
15:29 GeoManual edited by domlowe
Fixing reset of the false wikiwords (diff)
15:27 GeoManual edited by domlowe
Fixing some of the false wikiwords (diff)
14:46 Changeset [4522] by pjkersha
Combined Services unit tests: * tested multi lines for pipeline config in …
14:20 Changeset [4521] by pjkersha
Completed tests running Attribute Authority and Session Manager in the …
13:04 NDG November 2008 Update.pdf attached to Management by jdoughty

01/12/08:

15:39 Changeset [4520] by pjkersha
ndg.security.server.wsgi.utils.sessionmanagerclient.WSGISessionManagerClien …
09:18 Ticket #1011 ([S] Security Integration) created by pjkersha
Ticket created as of MSI Planning meeting 31/10/08. Integrate security …

28/11/08:

17:10 Changeset [4519] by cbyrom
Add XML export services to edit atom mode + remove display of parameters …
15:48 Changeset [4518] by cbyrom
Fix tab to display Atom in Details tab when in view mode + initialise …
13:31 Changeset [4517] by domlowe
Tidying up DescribeQuery? and allowing multiple ParameterExpressions?
13:15 Moles Atom Format edited by cbyrom
(diff)
13:02 Changeset [4516] by pjkersha
fixed typo for userx509certauthn module name in Session Manager unit …
12:59 Changeset [4515] by pjkersha
usercertauthn module renamed to userx509certauthn in Session Manager / SM …
12:22 Changeset [4514] by cbyrom
Fix problem with retaining empty category data + improve output error …
12:22 Changeset [4513] by pjkersha
Added local Session Manager call test to combined services unit tests.
12:21 Changeset [4512] by cbyrom
Fix problem with retaining empty category data + improve output error …
12:18 Changeset [4511] by cbyrom
Move command line eXist atom validator script to ndgUtils - to sit more …
12:16 Changeset [4510] by cbyrom
Update schema to allow the georss:where element not to exist - NB, if this …
10:37 Atom Editor Overview edited by cbyrom
(diff)
10:25 Moles Atom Format edited by cbyrom
(diff)
10:24 Atom Editor Overview edited by cbyrom
(diff)
10:23 Moles Atom Format created by cbyrom
10:03 Changeset [4509] by pjkersha
Added Python test client for http basic auth
09:56 Atom Editor Overview created by cbyrom
09:45 Changeset [4508] by pjkersha
Experimenting with http basic auth
09:41 MILK Install guide created by cbyrom
09:41 MILK edited by cbyrom
(diff)
09:31 MILK edited by cbyrom
(diff)
09:28 MILK created by cbyrom
09:13 Software edited by cbyrom
(diff)
09:11 Software edited by cbyrom
(diff)

27/11/08:

17:15 Changeset [4507] by sdonegan
Fix problem with DIFs that had description within Related_URL.
17:06 Changeset [4506] by cbyrom
Force atom validator to specify a db config file on construction + tidy up …
15:30 Changeset [4505] by cbyrom
Simplify lookup of current vocab term url.
15:20 Changeset [4504] by cbyrom
Improve handling of errors by adding a method to unpack these in a …
15:18 Changeset [4503] by cbyrom
Restrict granule atom to allow only a single upload of a CSML file.
15:12 Changeset [4502] by cbyrom
Move code from granulite, to add CSML data to atom, to Atom class + add …
14:28 2008-11-18 NDG MSI Project Board Minutes Final.pdf attached to Management by jdoughty
Project Board Minutes
13:22 WikiStart edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:21 WikiStart edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:19 WikiStart edited by lawrence
improved feedback following thoughts from James (diff)
12:18 Changeset [4501] by pjkersha
New ndg.security.server.wsgi.utils package to hold Session Manager and …
10:13 Changeset [4500] by pjkersha
Added and tested dbauthn module to Session Manager authentication …
09:57 Changeset [4499] by cbyrom
Improve error logging when testing for valid unicode.
09:56 Changeset [4498] by cbyrom
Ensure Editor tab is selected when in atom editor pane + add more robust …
09:54 Changeset [4497] by cbyrom
Fix search retries - since these can return an empty array correctly.
09:39 Changeset [4496] by cbyrom
Add retry facility for running eXist searches with - to cope with the …

26/11/08:

15:14 Changeset [4495] by cbyrom
Store cache of validated urls and vocab terms in validator - to avoid the …
13:29 Changeset [4494] by cbyrom
Add new methods to lookup simple URLs and vocab term urls. NB, problems …
13:27 Changeset [4493] by cbyrom
Add new keyword to avoid setting up the eXist DB unless explicitly …
10:09 Changeset [4492] by cbyrom
Adjust visibility of normaliseLongitude method.
10:06 Changeset [4491] by cbyrom
Create new class, AtomValidator?, to act as a utility class for the Atom …
10:03 Changeset [4490] by cbyrom
Add methods to the eXist DB client to ingest the required atom xsd docs + …
09:55 Changeset [4489] by cbyrom
Create new package, lib, in ndgUtils to store common re-usable code + …
06:37 WikiStart edited by lawrence
(diff)
06:31 WikiStart edited by lawrence
adding current ndg abstract … (diff)

24/11/08:

17:17 Changeset [4488] by cbyrom
Move ndgUtils tests to their own test structure + fix various broken …
17:15 Changeset [4487] by cbyrom
Further restructure of codebase - moving datamodels into ndgUtils to allow …
17:11 Changeset [4486] by cbyrom
Tidy up imports and use proper config object for ndgObject initialisation.
17:11 Changeset [4485] by cbyrom
Rename of middleware class.
10:04 Changeset [4484] by cbyrom
Revert changes to myConfig code - this throws an exception when its get() …
09:53 Changeset [4483] by cbyrom
Add schemas to ndgXqueries object and add method to retrieve these + tidy …
09:47 Changeset [4482] by cbyrom
Replace 'viewItems' controller and flesh out selected Items controller - …

21/11/08:

14:22 Changeset [4481] by domlowe
Fixes to enable Point and GridSeries? subsetting in WFS.
12:47 Changeset [4480] by pjkersha
Combined Services tests: * added capability for Session Manager to call …
10:01 Changeset [4479] by pjkersha
Added Combined Services unit test - tests Session Manager and Attribtue …

20/11/08:

17:33 Changeset [4478] by cbyrom
Create new util to save the current editor state into a session variable + …
17:07 Changeset [4477] by cbyrom
Add tab for atom editor + add configuration option to enable/disable this.
16:57 Changeset [4476] by cbyrom
Remove the viewItems controller - for visualising WCS/WMS data - and …
16:30 Changeset [4475] by cbyrom
Eclipse project files.
15:55 Changeset [4474] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:46 Changeset [4473] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:38 Changeset [4472] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:37 Changeset [4471] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:37 Changeset [4470] by cbyrom
Removing uneccessary files.
15:36 Changeset [4469] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:36 Changeset [4468] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:35 Changeset [4467] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:35 Changeset [4466] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
15:35 Changeset [4465] by cbyrom
Strip out code not relevant to MILK - mainly WCS and WMS stuff - also …
13:07 Changeset [4464] by pjkersha
Added a test deployment to try out Session Manager and Attribute Authority …
11:33 Changeset [4463] by pjkersha
More re-arranging of Site A/B AA config.
10:40 Changeset [4462] by pjkersha
More re-arranging of Site A/B AA config.
10:31 Changeset [4461] by pjkersha
More re-arranging of Site A/B AA config.
10:29 Changeset [4460] by pjkersha
More re-arranging of Site A/B AA config.
10:20 Changeset [4459] by pjkersha
Put all config for Site A test Attribute Authority into one dedicated …

19/11/08:

17:28 DatasetList created by vjay
17:11 NDG3/NCEO edited by vjay
(diff)
16:56 Ticket #725 ([M] Moles to DublinCore XQuery) closed by lawrence
wontfix: I think this is no longer part of moles per se, and has been dealt with in …
16:17 Management edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:14 NDG October 2008 Update.pdf attached to Management by jdoughty
16:11 WikiStart edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:10 Roadmap edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:10 Community edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:09 Security edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:09 MOLES edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:09 Software edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:08 Vocab edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:08 Discovery edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:07 Management edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:06 Management edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:06 Capability edited by jdoughty
(diff)
16:05 Management created by jdoughty
15:55 Capability edited by jdoughty
(diff)
15:37 ServerMtg081119 edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:12 Changeset [4458] by cbyrom
Add config pointing to plus/minus icons.
15:05 Changeset [4457] by cbyrom
Add debug logging options to development.ini
15:04 Software edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:00 ServerMtg081119 created by lawrence
14:59 Changeset [4456] by cbyrom
14:59 Changeset [4455] by cbyrom
14:59 Software edited by lawrence
(diff)
14:56 Changeset [4454] by cbyrom
Copying the ows_server trunk codebase into MILK codebase - to act as a …
14:55 Changeset [4453] by cbyrom
14:55 Changeset [4452] by cbyrom
14:55 Changeset [4451] by cbyrom
14:53 Changeset [4450] by cbyrom
14:15 Changeset [4449] by cbyrom
Additional code to properly handle granulite uploads.
14:14 Changeset [4448] by cbyrom
Additional code to properly handle granulite uploads.
13:10 Changeset [4447] by pjkersha
* Updated Session Manager unit tests to include a call to a locally …
12:33 Changeset [4446] by pjkersha
Updated CredentialWallet? unit tests to include a call to a locally …
11:57 Changeset [4445] by cbyrom
Add code to display the associated deployments info for deployments data + …
11:55 Changeset [4444] by cbyrom
Add new xquery to lookup deployment atoms associated with an atom ID + add …

18/11/08:

16:33 Changeset [4443] by cbyrom
Move deployments summary/details panel into the associated deployment info …
16:01 Changeset [4442] by cbyrom
Add code to allow the display of the new detailed deployments data …
15:59 Changeset [4441] by cbyrom
Add Home page link to error page + remove javascript from layout.html - …
15:58 Community edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:57 Changeset [4440] by cbyrom
Create new model, Deployment, to hold deployments info - for easy use with …
15:57 NDG3/NCEO edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:56 NDG3/NCEO created by lawrence
15:35 Community edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:23 Changeset [4439] by domlowe
Support for gridseries subsetting stored query
12:41 Changeset [4438] by domlowe
Adding fetch controller for retrieving netcdf (or other) files after …
12:34 Changeset [4437] by pjkersha
Working Session Manager client unit tests for WSGI based Session Manager …
09:37 Changeset [4436] by cbyrom
Remove unneccesary xquery libs from xqueries + fix moles2dif - removing …
06:19 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulRoy edited by lawrence
response code changes and questions (diff)
06:13 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulRoy edited by lawrence
navigation (diff)
06:10 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulAPI edited by lawrence
(diff)

17/11/08:

17:37 Changeset [4435] by cbyrom
Extend atom2DIF export - adding and expanding out new data: Related_URL …
17:34 Changeset [4434] by cbyrom
Add new method to vocabtermdata - to retrieve the vocab term item when …
17:32 Changeset [4433] by cbyrom
Fix call to ndgXqueries to retrieve properly expanded out xquery.
17:30 Changeset [4432] by cbyrom
Add inputs checking to avoid unecessary errors being thrown when …
15:52 MOLES/dirupload, created by lawrence
sample MOLES uploading code
15:50 MOLES edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:33 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulRoy edited by rkl
(diff)
13:08 Changeset [4431] by domlowe
prototype support for attributes in getpropertyvalue method - need to …
10:49 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulRoy edited by lawrence
(diff)
10:47 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulRoy created by lawrence
Roy's Proposal
10:41 NDG3/Vocab/RestfulAPI edited by lawrence
(diff)
09:40 Changeset [4430] by cbyrom
Fix getDIF() method + extend xquery to include Dataset_Publisher in DIF + …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.