Timeline


and

14/12/07:

17:13 Ticket #801 ([WG] There is a problem handling html markup in dgMetadatadescription) closed by lawrence
invalid: Ok, I think this is a done deal!
17:12 Ticket #732 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - New Headers and Footers) closed by lawrence
wontfix: I think we've decided not to do this …
17:04 Ticket #744 ([WG] Discovery Improvements: Dropdown list for types of spatial coverage ...) closed by lawrence
worksforme
16:53 Ticket #920 ([WG] Refactor ows_server to use new eXist egg) created by lawrence
Need to refactor the Model part of the ows stack for browse and discovery …
16:21 Changeset [3152] by lawrence
Supporting the changes to related_urls and removing browse as late …
15:55 Changeset [3151] by lawrence
Fixing the xqueries to support the "right" browse query in the ndgUtils …
15:26 Changeset [3150] by lawrence
woops, we didn't include elementtree itself.
15:15 Changeset [3149] by mpritcha
quick fix to DPPP problem. Better solution reading xqueries from external …
15:01 Changeset [3148] by mpritcha
Added DPPP to scopeList
14:59 Changeset [3147] by lawrence
eggable version including elementtree 1.3
10:56 Changeset [3146] by mpritcha
oops should be DPPP

13/12/07:

18:08 NDGMonthly edited by selatham
(diff)
17:30 Changeset [3145] by pjkersha
python/www/html/sessionMgr.wsdl, …
16:18 Changeset [3144] by domlowe
fixed bounding box aggregation code
15:04 Changeset [3143] by mpritcha
Added support for DPPP as data provider keyword
13:51 Ticket #918 ([M] Browse should not show results tab when it's come from a different ...) closed by lawrence
fixed: Fixed in revision:3142, but not yet deployed.
13:50 Changeset [3142] by lawrence
Fix for ticket:918
13:36 NDGMonthly edited by mggr
(diff)
13:32 Ticket #338 ([m] [ds] need to handle expired certificates ... by offering relogin) closed by pjkersha
fixed
13:30 Ticket #787 ([S] HTTPS for Security WSs and firewall settings at all NDG sites) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Fixed with upgrade to M2Crypto 0.18. M2Crypto client can talk to service …
13:28 NDGMonthly edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:27 NDGMonthly edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:27 NDGMonthly edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:27 NDGMonthly edited by pjkersha
(diff)
12:41 Ticket #919 ([WG] (DI-4-1) (DI-2-) Confirm that temporal searching does what we think ...) created by lawrence
... and think about what to do with different types of calendars.
12:40 Ticket #566 ([M] Discovery - supports doSpatioTemporal Search) closed by lawrence
fixed: Closing this as fixed, opening another one on temporal searching per se.

12/12/07:

18:27 NDGMonthly edited by selatham
(diff)
17:21 Ticket #235 ([S] Security deployed on Superglue) closed by selatham
wontfix: We are not deploying security on the NERC-DDS. Should be on DP's browse …
17:04 Ticket #843 ([WG] Need to make a separation between internal and external layout stuff ...) closed by lawrence
fixed: Done. The code now allows a directory to be defined in …
16:40 Changeset [3141] by pjkersha
use lower case for test packages.
16:37 Changeset [3140] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/setup.py: include test certs and keys in package …
16:37 Ticket #597 ([M] Need FastCGI installed for discovery front-end) closed by selatham
wontfix: Actually don't need FastCGI anymore.
16:33 NDGMonthly created by selatham
16:27 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
16:26 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
16:19 Changeset [3139] by pjkersha
Working SessionMgr? unit tests with multiple CA support for WS-Security …
16:12 Ticket #918 ([M] Browse should not show results tab when it's come from a different ...) created by selatham
Start at the NERC DDS and do a search on say 'badc'. Click on a browse …
15:56 Changeset [3138] by lawrence
Ooops. This really doesn't want to be there!
15:46 Changeset [3137] by lawrence
Modifications to ensure the default page is discovery (at least in the …
15:19 Ticket #809 ([M] Discovery comes in s/ware egg by default) closed by lawrence
duplicate: portals modularisation will finally put this to bed
15:18 Ticket #792 ([M] Finalise V009 NumSim) closed by lawrence
fixed
15:15 Changeset [3136] by lawrence
Modified NumSim as requested by Met Office
15:09 Ticket #793 ([WG] Modify the retrieve to support V009 NumSim) closed by lawrence
fixed
15:09 Ticket #791 ([WG] Sort out NumSim Instances) closed by lawrence
fixed: Actually, all the existing ones are at V010. This ticket can close.
14:40 Changeset [3135] by pjkersha
Working Attribute Authority unit tests with WS-Security multiple CAs …
14:30 Changeset [3134] by lawrence
Better support for running discovery without security.

11/12/07:

17:41 Changeset [3133] by pjkersha
Major changes to enable trust based on multiple CAs and use of dynamically …
12:09 Ticket #917 ((DI-4-) Orphaned Pylons templates) created by spascoe
The following pylons templates don't appear to be called by anything. Can …

10/12/07:

15:14 Changeset [3132] by mpritcha
Fixed incorrect logic for ignoring spatial search if global extent …
12:55 Changeset [3131] by domlowe
individual bounding boxes extended to edge of grid cells - not done yet …
12:21 Changeset [3130] by spascoe
This branch will be modularised to clean up the code and allow pluggable …
12:20 Changeset [3129] by spascoe
Tagging the latest version of ows_framework before branching.

07/12/07:

14:09 Changeset [3128] by lawrence
The dif2moles round tripping is in place (but the comparison doesn't work …

06/12/07:

16:58 Changeset [3127] by lawrence
This verison of ndgUtils does build to an egg. Next we need to get …
16:22 Ticket #916 ([DS] half box extensions for bounding boxes) created by domlowe
Fix csml bounding boxes so that half box extensions are used to represent …
15:23 Changeset [3126] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: …
14:57 Changeset [3125] by lawrence
ndgUtils taking shape with test cases etc
14:49 Changeset [3124] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: …
14:42 Changeset [3123] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: use …
14:26 Changeset [3122] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: …
14:25 Changeset [3121] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: …
12:20 Changeset [3120] by lawrence
Oops, fix to actually respect the config file value of standalone true or …
12:10 Changeset [3119] by lawrence
Minor dif mods and configuration options for discovery standalone service
10:07 Changeset [3118] by lawrence
Splitting out the (authoratative?) python xqueries into named files within …
09:48 Changeset [3117] by domlowe
removing redundant print statements
09:47 Changeset [3116] by domlowe
trajectory test working
09:46 Changeset [3115] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: …
09:40 Changeset [3114] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/client: add …
09:39 Changeset [3113] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity/server: …
09:04 Changeset [3112] by domlowe
adding trajectory doctest

05/12/07:

21:33 Changeset [3111] by lawrence
eggification of xqueries proceeds …
16:57 Changeset [3110] by lawrence
Attempts to eggify the ndg exist interfaces continue
15:51 Changeset [3109] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity: added …
15:51 Changeset [3108] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity: created …
15:49 Changeset [3107] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/wsSecurity: created …
15:28 Changeset [3106] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/Echo: copied from Test/. …
15:18 Changeset [3105] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/Echo: copied from Test/. …
15:12 Changeset [3104] by pjkersha
ndg.security.client/ndg/security/client/LogClient.py: started SOAPHandler …
12:27 Changeset [3103] by lawrence
Initial Commit of exist interface for standalone eggification.
11:53 Changeset [3102] by lawrence
Slight bug fix in browse, improvements in DIF rendering for BGS.

04/12/07:

17:27 Changeset [3101] by selatham
Cope with slashes in id. More DP config files
17:05 Changeset [3100] by lawrence
Rationalisation of NDG exist code begins …
16:23 Discovery created by lawrence
09:47 Changeset [3099] by domlowe
pointseries test
09:13 Changeset [3098] by domlowe
adding test directories

03/12/07:

15:16 Changeset [3097] by domlowe
replaced cgi.escape with Bryan/Alan?'s escaping class that handles double …
15:10 Changeset [3096] by domlowe
subsetting of profileseries, pointseries retested and fixed
15:02 Changeset [3095] by lawrence
Ooops, it's not my day for checking stuff in, and then immediately finding …
14:56 Changeset [3094] by lawrence
Two wee bug fixes (over exuberant escaping and trying to do geospatial …
14:34 Ticket #915 ([WG][M] Number of bounding boxes reported is wrong in browse) created by lawrence
14:31 Ticket #914 ([WG] format=raw and format=xml broken for some nasty xml content) created by lawrence
14:24 Changeset [3093] by lawrence
Most of the coding for geospatial operators. Improvements to results …
12:40 Ticket #743 ([WG] Discovery Improvements: Help Text) closed by lawrence
duplicate
12:38 Ticket #881 ([M][WG] Missing related Data Entities on NDG Browse) closed by lawrence
wontfix: I understand this isn't a problem any more. If it is, reopen it.
12:37 Ticket #909 (MOLES stub-b xquery not picking up parameter and coverage info) closed by lawrence
fixed: fixed in changeset:3092
12:37 Changeset [3092] by lawrence
Mainly modifications to support multiple bounding boxes and crap content …
10:16 TI12_Security/Research edited by pjkersha
(diff)
10:16 TI12_Security/Research created by pjkersha
10:14 Changeset [3091] by pjkersha
Added papers on NDG Security + presentation from last AHM
10:08 T12_Security/_menu edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:30 Changeset [3090] by domlowe
support for ragged section in wcs

30/11/07:

15:14 Ticket #913 (csml produces invalid xml in scanned documents) closed by domlowe
fixed: This was a bug where the contents of the gml:description element was being …
15:09 Changeset [3089] by domlowe
fixed double escaping bug
11:49 Ticket #913 (csml produces invalid xml in scanned documents) created by lawrence
Where parameter names include "naughty" characters, these should be …
11:37 Ticket #904 (Discovery review - misc. items) closed by lawrence
duplicate: - I think the More thing will get some attention later when we move to ISO …
11:25 Ticket #902 (Discovery review - consistency in heading display) closed by lawrence
fixed: Done (but not yet on visible version)
11:25 Changeset [3088] by lawrence
Presentation changes for ticket:902
11:18 Changeset [3087] by lawrence
This has fix for empty metadata descriptions (not ticketed).
11:17 Ticket #879 ([M] non-breaking spaces shown as   in Discovery) closed by lawrence
worksforme: Changeset:3086 has a fix which should sort out the DIF display, but I'm …
11:16 Changeset [3086] by lawrence
Probable fix for ticket:879 (but I still don't know why it works in Browse …
10:31 Changeset [3085] by pjkersha
ndg.security.common/ndg/security/common/gatekeeperService/TestGatekeeperRes …
10:26 Changeset [3084] by pjkersha
ows_framework/ows_server/ows_server/lib/security_util.py: SecurityConfig?
10:05 Changeset [3083] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/gatekeeper/TestGatekeep …
10:02 Changeset [3082] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/gatekeeper: Gatekeeper …
09:59 Changeset [3081] by pjkersha
ndg.security.common/ndg/security/common/Log: renamed logService - security …
09:44 Changeset [3080] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.common/ndg/security/common/gatekeeper/zsi: …
09:39 Changeset [3079] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.common/ndg/security/common/gatekeeper: …
09:37 Changeset [3078] by pjkersha
security/python/ndg.security.common/ndg/security/Gatekeeper/gatekeeper.py: …

29/11/07:

18:00 Ticket #912 (Reading essc DIF production) created by selatham
Ingestion of Reading ESSC DIFs. Are the EDP DIFS ingested OK? What about …
17:20 Changeset [3077] by mpritcha
updated to add overview.html to javadocs
17:19 Changeset [3076] by mpritcha
Initial stab at documentation, exists as extension to javadocs.
16:52 Ticket #638 ([M] Label vocabularies with content governance) closed by rkl
wontfix: Included in planned work for NERC Portals project/SeaDataNet VS upgrade.
16:50 Ticket #170 ([M] Term server WS code lodged on Subversion) closed by rkl
wontfix: So dependant on Oracle backend that installation elsewhere nor deemed …
16:47 Ticket #499 (Review of convention for representing CF cell methods and associating with ...) closed by rkl
wontfix: Ball passed to CF extension proposal headed by Frank Tourant.
16:45 Ticket #169 ([M] Term server WS LIVGLUE/LIVGRID synchronisation established) closed by rkl
fixed: Up and working as both HTTP-POX and RESTful!
16:36 Ticket #733 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - Results page improvements) closed by lawrence
worksforme
16:35 Ticket #735 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - Icons) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:34 Ticket #685 ([M] [WG] Supply machine assisted search into discovery interface) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:32 Ticket #891 ([M] Discovery problem searching on spatial only) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:31 Ticket #818 ([M] Bug in discovery (pylons version)further actions) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:11 Changeset [3075] by lawrence
Oh the many ways ElementTree can appear …
16:05 Changeset [3074] by lawrence
Need this for parsing xhtml content …
14:52 Ticket #736 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - CSS layout) closed by kthorne
fixed
14:50 Ticket #892 ([M] Distinct Banner for BODC Browse) closed by kthorne
fixed: Hi Sue, Attached is the BODC Browse banner. Our plan is to keep the BODC …
14:42 Changeset [3073] by lawrence
Support for viewing xhtml description sections within stub-B
14:05 Changeset [3072] by domlowe
finally resolved time subsetting bug
13:23 Changeset [3071] by lawrence
Fix to Kev's strip namespace routine so it doesn't strip mixed content as …
11:03 Changeset [3070] by lawrence
Support for synonyms in semantic search
10:15 Changeset [3069] by lawrence
Semantic Search support in discovery (Hopefully this is all the relevant …
10:10 Changeset [3068] by domlowe
fixed subsetting bug when handling times, and also removed dependence on …
10:04 Ticket #911 ([M] Discovery web service documentation) created by mpritcha
Documentation of interface and behaviour of discovery web service.

28/11/07:

13:54 Ticket #376 (Better Change Control mechanism required) reopened by selatham
I'm re-opening as we should make sure we know who is supporting the live …
11:56 Ticket #910 (MOLES schema bug) created by selatham
The dgOrganisation/name and abbreviation are not typed. should be …
10:11 Changeset [3067] by domlowe
Corrected spelling of library
10:08 Changeset [3066] by domlowe
Nicer error messages when imports fail

27/11/07:

18:07 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
15:41 Ticket #376 (Better Change Control mechanism required) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Use of eggs has helped with this issue a little.
15:39 Ticket #883 ([S] [WG] Logout at remote site doesn't seem to work as expected) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Fixed with changesets [3061] and [3062]
15:36 Ticket #102 ([S] Security Deployment Roadmap and Guidance) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Moved to OMII-UK project. A Software User Manual is also being written to …
15:18 Changeset [3065] by domlowe
added ability to filter out low dimension variables in scanner. Added some …
15:13 Ticket #909 (MOLES stub-b xquery not picking up parameter and coverage info) created by selatham
The MOLES stub-b xquery seems to ignore information unless it conforms to …
15:01 Changeset [3064] by lawrence
Updates to MOLES schema …
14:43 Changeset [3063] by pjkersha
ndg-security-install.py: fixed a subtle bug. pkg_resources import must be …
13:41 Changeset [3062] by pjkersha
ows_server/ows_server/controllers/login.py: fix return for index
13:32 Changeset [3061] by pjkersha
ows_server/ows_server/controllers/login.py: delete security details from …
12:54 Changeset [3060] by lawrence
Fixing the results page bounding box (ticket:566)
12:44 Changeset [3059] by lawrence
Fix for bounding box order (ticket:566)
12:40 Changeset [3058] by domlowe
breaking up crs code into more manageable chunks
11:33 Changeset [3057] by pjkersha
python/ndg-security-install.py: if -U and -a are set to upgrade all, …
11:15 Changeset [3056] by pjkersha
Important fix for ticket #883 - ensures cookie at users login site is kept …
10:34 Changeset [3055] by domlowe
correct url for cf converions
09:57 Changeset [3054] by mpritcha
Mostly cosmetic tweaks to javadoc comments, removed a few unused imports …
09:55 Changeset [3053] by mpritcha
Narrowed javadoc target to relevant packages, included overview.html page.
09:55 Changeset [3052] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/conf/sessionMgrProperties.xm …
08:45 Changeset [3051] by domlowe
removing print
08:40 Changeset [3050] by domlowe
handling standard name in phenomenon

26/11/07:

18:59 Ticket #908 (Discovery ingest robustness given problem incoming metadata) created by selatham
Inconsistencies between the different metadata stores used in Discovery …
11:07 Changeset [3049] by domlowe
2 minor bugs relating to cf output

23/11/07:

15:41 Changeset [3048] by pjkersha
ndg-security-install.py: check for existing conf/ symbolic link before …
15:07 Changeset [3047] by pjkersha
ndg.security.server/setup.py, …
15:03 Ticket #288 ([DS] Check ArraySize attribute is correct for GridSeries etc) closed by domlowe
invalid: Doesn't seem to be a problem.
14:57 Ticket #788 ([DS] ID, Name, Description populated by csml scanner) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed ages ago. Forgot to close ticket.
14:43 Ticket #726 ([DS] Use uomLabels attribute in csml docs) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed in 3045. uomLabels attribute now carries the units of …
14:42 Changeset [3046] by domlowe
added uomlabels attribute to profile feature
14:40 Changeset [3045] by domlowe
crs object now carries units of underlying data by default, carried …
13:50 Changeset [3044] by pjkersha
SessionMgr? SessionMgrClient? unit tests complete with tests for …
12:35 Ticket #907 (Discovery ingest possible improvement) created by selatham
Each time we ingest a DPs records we could delete all their …
12:33 Ticket #871 ([M] getDomain gives attributeerror) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed in 3043
12:30 Ticket #758 (CSML API server) closed by domlowe
wontfix: I think this is out of scope for NDG. Correct me if I'm wrong.
12:27 Changeset [3043] by domlowe
more sensible error returned when file permissions or paths not set.
10:33 Changeset [3042] by domlowe
valid ragged section csml output after subsetting

22/11/07:

17:23 Ticket #906 ([M] MOLES-to-DIF problem with embedded html?) created by selatham
Search on ipcc in Discovery - there is no summary info. I have looked at …
16:06 Changeset [3041] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/conf/sessionMgr.tac: …
15:29 Ticket #901 (Discovery review - Error message on temporal search) closed by lawrence
fixed: Fixed!
15:08 Changeset [3040] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/conf/attAuthority.tac: …
14:43 Changeset [3039] by domlowe
ragged section output uses profile dimension
11:55 Ticket #905 ([WG] CSML default namespace handling bug) created by mggr
In our current CSML, we have the namespaces explicit (ie. each element is …
10:55 Ticket #904 (Discovery review - misc. items) created by kthorne
== Results page == The (more) link: My preference is the use of [] …
10:48 Ticket #903 ((DI-4-2) Discovery review - results page help) created by kthorne
I think the text presented should be slightly amended to improve clarity …
10:36 Ticket #902 (Discovery review - consistency in heading display) created by kthorne
In an earlier discussion, if I remember correctly, we chose not the use …
10:33 Ticket #901 (Discovery review - Error message on temporal search) created by kthorne
As an internal error has been logged you may already be aware of this, but …
10:26 Ticket #900 ((DI-4-1) Discovery review - Search page help text) created by kthorne
I think the text presented should be slightly amended to improve clarity …
10:21 Ticket #899 ((DI-4-) Discovery review - Web page title, keywords and description) created by kthorne
To improve Google and other search engine rankings it might be beneficial …
10:16 Ticket #898 (Discovery review - Spatial map display on search page) created by kthorne
In the spatial map, at full extent, on the search page when it displays an …

21/11/07:

17:13 Changeset [3038] by pjkersha
17:13 Changeset [3037] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN and NOCS login URL.
16:33 Changeset [3036] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN and NOCS login URL.
16:32 Changeset [3035] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN.
16:30 Changeset [3034] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN and NOCS login URL.
15:34 Changeset [3033] by domlowe
standard name carried through to csml phenomenon
14:00 Changeset [3032] by pjkersha
Moved Session Manager ndg.security.server.SessionMgr? unit test file.
13:57 Changeset [3031] by pjkersha
Separate package for ndg.security.server.SessionMgr? unit tests.
13:55 Changeset [3030] by pjkersha
13:53 Changeset [3029] by pjkersha
13:50 Changeset [3028] by pjkersha
13:40 Changeset [3027] by domlowe
removed proxyname from development.ini and replaced with g.server in wcs …
13:37 Changeset [3026] by pjkersha
13:37 Changeset [3025] by pjkersha
13:25 Changeset [3024] by pjkersha
Adding getSessionStatus to enable SM clients to check a session is still …
11:25 Ticket #897 ([WG] Hard coded path fixes) created by mggr
There are a couple of hardcoded paths still in a few of the templates …

20/11/07:

16:54 Ticket #896 (Project closure checklist) created by selatham
Internal to project. Make sure issues addressed etc.
16:53 Ticket #895 (Paper ('Phil Trans') for Royal Society meeting) created by selatham
Royal Soc meeting early April 08. When is paper due?
16:51 Ticket #894 (NERC End of project report) created by selatham
Probably done by PI. Does each co-PI have to do one? When is it required …
16:48 Ticket #832 ([M] dgOnlineReferenceType disfunctional.) closed by selatham
wontfix: future of moles.
16:46 Ticket #449 (Develop dgOnlineReference to include xlink option) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:38 Ticket #748 ([DS] CSML supports XMLBASE (or equivalant)) closed by selatham
fixed
16:33 Ticket #624 ((Experimental) schematron for ReferenceableGrid subclass constrains) closed by selatham
wontfix: Will move to C-SEKT.
16:31 Ticket #555 ([DS] Explore whether the CSML parser can process the output from TDS) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
16:30 Ticket #538 ([DS] Scan CDML files) closed by selatham
fixed: OK seems to work.
16:29 Ticket #448 ([DS] Adding new calendar to cdtime module) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:27 Ticket #421 ([DS] NASAAmes ingestion into CSML) closed by selatham
duplicate: Would be good in future. BADC has lots of NASAAmes so they should …
16:26 Ticket #321 (csmlscan ECMWF-OP data - good candiate for alpha demo) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:24 Ticket #62 (Sample CSML for ungridded data.) closed by selatham
wontfix: Will this be done in NERC-portals?
16:22 Ticket #56 (Mst-Radar sample csml) closed by selatham
wontfix: not in NDG2. for badc to complete.
16:21 Ticket #54 (ERA40 Complete (1x1 degree)) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2. For badc to complete.
16:12 Ticket #689 ([M] [WG] BADC metadata content shows up problem with online references) closed by selatham
wontfix: We are using links OK. Future of moles.
16:08 Ticket #429 ([WG] how to manage role mapping as things change in data providers) closed by selatham
wontfix: Issue for the 'club' now.
16:07 Ticket #416 ([WG][M] Use the vocabulary server Web Service) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:06 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
14:25 Ticket #57 ([DS] [WG]Possible QUEST. Possible SOLAS.) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future metadata after RAPID.
14:22 Ticket #572 ([C] MDIP collaboration) closed by selatham
fixed: Ongoing collaboration. Gone to club.
14:20 Ticket #536 ([C] Genie-fy project) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to NDG club possible member.
14:17 Ticket #489 ([C] Arrange another NERC Liaison group for after pre-Beta) closed by selatham
wontfix: won't do this now. see #400
14:16 Ticket #400 ([C] Timing of the next NERC Liaison Group meeting) closed by selatham
wontfix: There is a DMAG metadata sb-group which has probably taken over some of …
14:12 Ticket #782 ([WG] Metadata correction request could use contact details from record) closed by selatham
wontfix: Don't think we are givibg a metadata correction option after all.
14:10 Ticket #255 ([DS] GeoSPlAT single point values) closed by selatham
wontfix
14:10 Ticket #757 (WPS based on OwsFramework) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to DCIP.
14:08 Ticket #729 ([M] Metaticket for Future improvements for Discovery) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2. Gone to NERC-DDS.
14:07 Ticket #284 ([M] Modify NumSim so it extends MD_Metadata) closed by selatham
wontfix: gone to METAFOR.
14:06 Ticket #189 ([M] Create NDG Profile Schema of ISO19139) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to NERC-DDS and /or NERC-portals
14:04 Ticket #149 (Prioritising Returns in the discovery portal) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2. Gone to NERC-DDS
14:03 Ticket #140 (Support Numerical Simulation Advanced Queries) closed by selatham
fixed: OK NumSim docs can be seen and searched via browse.
13:56 Ticket #136 ([M]Should the command-line have the opportunity to take a data URI, and do ...) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:55 Ticket #133 ([M] Should we do better in terms of listing services) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:48 Ticket #23 ([M] Proper Ensemble Support in NumSIM (V008)) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to METAFOR.
13:38 Ticket #16 ([M] Search by reference) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to METAFOR.
13:36 Ticket #553 ([S] [WG] NCAR and NDG to test Authorisation interaction) closed by selatham
wontfix: Notin NDG2.
13:27 Ticket #893 ([M] Distinct banner for BADC browse) created by selatham
13:04 Ticket #890 ([M] dgObservationStation needs to be made "simulation aware") closed by selatham
wontfix: future of moles.
13:03 Ticket #819 ([M] [DS] System needs to handle datagranules which are not CSML) closed by selatham
fixed: Going in simplelink for a granule now.
13:02 Ticket #694 ([M] Late binding in MOLES) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:00 Ticket #534 (NMM Integration) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to METAFOR
12:55 Ticket #892 ([M] Distinct Banner for BODC Browse) created by selatham
12:41 Ticket #474 ([M] Flight Reports in Moles) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future of moles.
12:33 Ticket #473 ([M] Browse needs to handle authorship properly) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
12:21 Ticket #461 ([m] maths support) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future of MOLES now.
12:18 Ticket #450 (Identify elements that may need to include xlink references) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future of MOLES now.
12:15 Ticket #428 ([M] Browse XML rendering/printing clarity required) closed by selatham
fixed: seems OK to me now.
12:12 Ticket #250 (Provision of finalised NumSim schema) closed by selatham
fixed
12:01 Ticket #369 ([DS] DX Time validation needs to check all at once!) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:56 Ticket #365 ([DS] Add numerical operation options) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:41 Ticket #342 ([DS] Fix return objects to return error strings to client) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:40 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
11:17 Ticket #339 ([DS] Minor to-do list for DX) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:13 Ticket #650 ([DS] WFS output format) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:08 Ticket #891 ([M] Discovery problem searching on spatial only) created by selatham
Crashes - internal server error if I try searching with a spatial …

19/11/07:

17:25 Ticket #253 ([DS] Raise error for non-existent URI) closed by selatham
wontfix
17:05 Ticket #55 (ASCOE CSML Complete) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:49 Changeset [3023] by domlowe
pointseries subsetting workign in WCS
13:49 Changeset [3022] by domlowe
pointseries subsetting workign in WCS, ragged section part working
10:15 Ticket #883 ([S] [WG] Logout at remote site doesn't seem to work as expected) reopened by pjkersha
Re-opening because it looks like a redirect is needed for the logout …

16/11/07:

17:06 Changeset [3021] by selatham
Another new DP. Tidied ingest.
16:32 Changeset [3020] by selatham
New DP configs. Deal with colons in IDs
14:03 Changeset [3019] by pjkersha
Include organisation name in login info on NDG page bottom panel. …
12:53 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
11:42 Ticket #854 ([S] Logging is basic) closed by pjkersha
fixed
11:37 Changeset [3018] by pjkersha
More complete logging info access request - #854
11:11 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
11:10 Keywords created by selatham
11:08 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
09:58 Ticket #883 ([S] [WG] Logout at remote site doesn't seem to work as expected) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Fixed in  http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ndg/changeset/2991
09:54 Ticket #576 ([S] Investigate running CA as part of MyProxy for each data provider) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Move to OMII-UK Project
09:52 Ticket #228 ([S] System Testing and Test Plan) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Moved to OMII-UK Project

15/11/07:

20:59 Changeset [3017] by lawrence
Woops, forgot to commit the css for the help stuff in stub-b
18:00 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML/AbingdonNov07 edited by pmiller
(diff)
17:59 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML/AbingdonNov07 created by pmiller
17:57 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by pmiller
(diff)
16:38 Ticket #290 ([D] [WG] Need to decide on the "external" defintion of products requiring ...) closed by lawrence
wontfix: Documentation should now be an issue for each component.
16:32 Ticket #554 ([C] GO-ESSP GFDL links) closed by lawrence
wontfix
16:29 Ticket #551 (Quality plan) closed by lawrence
wontfix: oh no we don't.

14/11/07:

16:45 Ticket #200 ([WG] Consider issues of conformance and testing for released products) closed by mggr
duplicate: We're not doing releases really - most appropriate ticket is now #718
15:18 Ticket #566 ([M] Discovery - supports doSpatioTemporal Search) reopened by pmiller
Discovery 'Spatial Coverage' search is not working properly! This has to …
15:01 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
12:10 NDGClosedown edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:09 november2007.png attached to NDGClosedown by lawrence
What we've done (November 2007)
12:08 original.png attached to NDGClosedown by lawrence
The Original NDG Vision
11:55 Ticket #472 ([S] Session Manager Disconnect / Session revocation Facility Needed) closed by pjkersha
fixed
11:52 Ticket #827 ([S] Security egg prerequisites) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Prerequisites are listed in the installation guide: …
11:50 Ticket #204 ([D] [S] Need security presentation) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Presentation was made for e-Science AHM in Sept.
11:48 Ticket #447 ([S] Write Command Line Interface to SecurityCGI Cross Domain Cookie code) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Providers have deployed with Pylons Discovery interface so this ticket is …
11:45 Ticket #631 ([S] Eggify Security) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Eggs are available on the NDG dist site http://ndg.nerc.ac.uk/dist/
11:43 Ticket #126 ([S] Should add user be a method on the session manager) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Session Manager addUser will be deleted. New MyProxy users can be added …
11:39 Changeset [3016] by lawrence
Improved the query for numsim searches.
11:26 Ticket #830 ([M] NumSim deployment) closed by lawrence
fixed
10:29 Changeset [3015] by lawrence
Improvement to information on stubB page (requested by Ag).
09:54 Changeset [3014] by lawrence
Fix (I hope) for ticket:818 (in reopened form)
09:17 Ticket #890 ([M] dgObservationStation needs to be made "simulation aware") created by lawrence
In practice we use the observation station to talk about the computer for …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.