Timeline


and

29/11/07:

18:00 Ticket #912 (Reading essc DIF production) created by selatham
Ingestion of Reading ESSC DIFs. Are the EDP DIFS ingested OK? What about …
17:20 Changeset [3077] by mpritcha
updated to add overview.html to javadocs
17:19 Changeset [3076] by mpritcha
Initial stab at documentation, exists as extension to javadocs.
16:52 Ticket #638 ([M] Label vocabularies with content governance) closed by rkl
wontfix: Included in planned work for NERC Portals project/SeaDataNet VS upgrade.
16:50 Ticket #170 ([M] Term server WS code lodged on Subversion) closed by rkl
wontfix: So dependant on Oracle backend that installation elsewhere nor deemed …
16:47 Ticket #499 (Review of convention for representing CF cell methods and associating with ...) closed by rkl
wontfix: Ball passed to CF extension proposal headed by Frank Tourant.
16:45 Ticket #169 ([M] Term server WS LIVGLUE/LIVGRID synchronisation established) closed by rkl
fixed: Up and working as both HTTP-POX and RESTful!
16:36 Ticket #733 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - Results page improvements) closed by lawrence
worksforme
16:35 Ticket #735 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - Icons) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:34 Ticket #685 ([M] [WG] Supply machine assisted search into discovery interface) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:32 Ticket #891 ([M] Discovery problem searching on spatial only) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:31 Ticket #818 ([M] Bug in discovery (pylons version)further actions) closed by lawrence
fixed
16:11 Changeset [3075] by lawrence
Oh the many ways ElementTree can appear …
16:05 Changeset [3074] by lawrence
Need this for parsing xhtml content …
14:52 Ticket #736 ([WG] Discovery Improvements - CSS layout) closed by kthorne
fixed
14:50 Ticket #892 ([M] Distinct Banner for BODC Browse) closed by kthorne
fixed: Hi Sue, Attached is the BODC Browse banner. Our plan is to keep the BODC …
14:42 Changeset [3073] by lawrence
Support for viewing xhtml description sections within stub-B
14:05 Changeset [3072] by domlowe
finally resolved time subsetting bug
13:23 Changeset [3071] by lawrence
Fix to Kev's strip namespace routine so it doesn't strip mixed content as …
11:03 Changeset [3070] by lawrence
Support for synonyms in semantic search
10:15 Changeset [3069] by lawrence
Semantic Search support in discovery (Hopefully this is all the relevant …
10:10 Changeset [3068] by domlowe
fixed subsetting bug when handling times, and also removed dependence on …
10:04 Ticket #911 ([M] Discovery web service documentation) created by mpritcha
Documentation of interface and behaviour of discovery web service.

28/11/07:

13:54 Ticket #376 (Better Change Control mechanism required) reopened by selatham
I'm re-opening as we should make sure we know who is supporting the live …
11:56 Ticket #910 (MOLES schema bug) created by selatham
The dgOrganisation/name and abbreviation are not typed. should be …
10:11 Changeset [3067] by domlowe
Corrected spelling of library
10:08 Changeset [3066] by domlowe
Nicer error messages when imports fail

27/11/07:

18:07 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
15:41 Ticket #376 (Better Change Control mechanism required) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Use of eggs has helped with this issue a little.
15:39 Ticket #883 ([S] [WG] Logout at remote site doesn't seem to work as expected) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Fixed with changesets [3061] and [3062]
15:36 Ticket #102 ([S] Security Deployment Roadmap and Guidance) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Moved to OMII-UK project. A Software User Manual is also being written to …
15:18 Changeset [3065] by domlowe
added ability to filter out low dimension variables in scanner. Added some …
15:13 Ticket #909 (MOLES stub-b xquery not picking up parameter and coverage info) created by selatham
The MOLES stub-b xquery seems to ignore information unless it conforms to …
15:01 Changeset [3064] by lawrence
Updates to MOLES schema …
14:43 Changeset [3063] by pjkersha
ndg-security-install.py: fixed a subtle bug. pkg_resources import must be …
13:41 Changeset [3062] by pjkersha
ows_server/ows_server/controllers/login.py: fix return for index
13:32 Changeset [3061] by pjkersha
ows_server/ows_server/controllers/login.py: delete security details from …
12:54 Changeset [3060] by lawrence
Fixing the results page bounding box (ticket:566)
12:44 Changeset [3059] by lawrence
Fix for bounding box order (ticket:566)
12:40 Changeset [3058] by domlowe
breaking up crs code into more manageable chunks
11:33 Changeset [3057] by pjkersha
python/ndg-security-install.py: if -U and -a are set to upgrade all, …
11:15 Changeset [3056] by pjkersha
Important fix for ticket #883 - ensures cookie at users login site is kept …
10:34 Changeset [3055] by domlowe
correct url for cf converions
09:57 Changeset [3054] by mpritcha
Mostly cosmetic tweaks to javadoc comments, removed a few unused imports …
09:55 Changeset [3053] by mpritcha
Narrowed javadoc target to relevant packages, included overview.html page.
09:55 Changeset [3052] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/conf/sessionMgrProperties.xm …
08:45 Changeset [3051] by domlowe
removing print
08:40 Changeset [3050] by domlowe
handling standard name in phenomenon

26/11/07:

18:59 Ticket #908 (Discovery ingest robustness given problem incoming metadata) created by selatham
Inconsistencies between the different metadata stores used in Discovery …
11:07 Changeset [3049] by domlowe
2 minor bugs relating to cf output

23/11/07:

15:41 Changeset [3048] by pjkersha
ndg-security-install.py: check for existing conf/ symbolic link before …
15:07 Changeset [3047] by pjkersha
ndg.security.server/setup.py, …
15:03 Ticket #288 ([DS] Check ArraySize attribute is correct for GridSeries etc) closed by domlowe
invalid: Doesn't seem to be a problem.
14:57 Ticket #788 ([DS] ID, Name, Description populated by csml scanner) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed ages ago. Forgot to close ticket.
14:43 Ticket #726 ([DS] Use uomLabels attribute in csml docs) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed in 3045. uomLabels attribute now carries the units of …
14:42 Changeset [3046] by domlowe
added uomlabels attribute to profile feature
14:40 Changeset [3045] by domlowe
crs object now carries units of underlying data by default, carried …
13:50 Changeset [3044] by pjkersha
SessionMgr? SessionMgrClient? unit tests complete with tests for …
12:35 Ticket #907 (Discovery ingest possible improvement) created by selatham
Each time we ingest a DPs records we could delete all their …
12:33 Ticket #871 ([M] getDomain gives attributeerror) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed in 3043
12:30 Ticket #758 (CSML API server) closed by domlowe
wontfix: I think this is out of scope for NDG. Correct me if I'm wrong.
12:27 Changeset [3043] by domlowe
more sensible error returned when file permissions or paths not set.
10:33 Changeset [3042] by domlowe
valid ragged section csml output after subsetting

22/11/07:

17:23 Ticket #906 ([M] MOLES-to-DIF problem with embedded html?) created by selatham
Search on ipcc in Discovery - there is no summary info. I have looked at …
16:06 Changeset [3041] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/conf/sessionMgr.tac: …
15:29 Ticket #901 (Discovery review - Error message on temporal search) closed by lawrence
fixed: Fixed!
15:08 Changeset [3040] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/conf/attAuthority.tac: …
14:43 Changeset [3039] by domlowe
ragged section output uses profile dimension
11:55 Ticket #905 ([WG] CSML default namespace handling bug) created by mggr
In our current CSML, we have the namespaces explicit (ie. each element is …
10:55 Ticket #904 (Discovery review - misc. items) created by kthorne
== Results page == The (more) link: My preference is the use of [] …
10:48 Ticket #903 ((DI-4-2) Discovery review - results page help) created by kthorne
I think the text presented should be slightly amended to improve clarity …
10:36 Ticket #902 (Discovery review - consistency in heading display) created by kthorne
In an earlier discussion, if I remember correctly, we chose not the use …
10:33 Ticket #901 (Discovery review - Error message on temporal search) created by kthorne
As an internal error has been logged you may already be aware of this, but …
10:26 Ticket #900 ((DI-4-1) Discovery review - Search page help text) created by kthorne
I think the text presented should be slightly amended to improve clarity …
10:21 Ticket #899 ((DI-4-) Discovery review - Web page title, keywords and description) created by kthorne
To improve Google and other search engine rankings it might be beneficial …
10:16 Ticket #898 (Discovery review - Spatial map display on search page) created by kthorne
In the spatial map, at full extent, on the search page when it displays an …

21/11/07:

17:13 Changeset [3038] by pjkersha
17:13 Changeset [3037] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN and NOCS login URL.
16:33 Changeset [3036] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN and NOCS login URL.
16:32 Changeset [3035] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN.
16:30 Changeset [3034] by pjkersha
fix to BODC's SSL cert DN and NOCS login URL.
15:34 Changeset [3033] by domlowe
standard name carried through to csml phenomenon
14:00 Changeset [3032] by pjkersha
Moved Session Manager ndg.security.server.SessionMgr? unit test file.
13:57 Changeset [3031] by pjkersha
Separate package for ndg.security.server.SessionMgr? unit tests.
13:55 Changeset [3030] by pjkersha
13:53 Changeset [3029] by pjkersha
13:50 Changeset [3028] by pjkersha
13:40 Changeset [3027] by domlowe
removed proxyname from development.ini and replaced with g.server in wcs …
13:37 Changeset [3026] by pjkersha
13:37 Changeset [3025] by pjkersha
13:25 Changeset [3024] by pjkersha
Adding getSessionStatus to enable SM clients to check a session is still …
11:25 Ticket #897 ([WG] Hard coded path fixes) created by mggr
There are a couple of hardcoded paths still in a few of the templates …

20/11/07:

16:54 Ticket #896 (Project closure checklist) created by selatham
Internal to project. Make sure issues addressed etc.
16:53 Ticket #895 (Paper ('Phil Trans') for Royal Society meeting) created by selatham
Royal Soc meeting early April 08. When is paper due?
16:51 Ticket #894 (NERC End of project report) created by selatham
Probably done by PI. Does each co-PI have to do one? When is it required …
16:48 Ticket #832 ([M] dgOnlineReferenceType disfunctional.) closed by selatham
wontfix: future of moles.
16:46 Ticket #449 (Develop dgOnlineReference to include xlink option) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:38 Ticket #748 ([DS] CSML supports XMLBASE (or equivalant)) closed by selatham
fixed
16:33 Ticket #624 ((Experimental) schematron for ReferenceableGrid subclass constrains) closed by selatham
wontfix: Will move to C-SEKT.
16:31 Ticket #555 ([DS] Explore whether the CSML parser can process the output from TDS) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
16:30 Ticket #538 ([DS] Scan CDML files) closed by selatham
fixed: OK seems to work.
16:29 Ticket #448 ([DS] Adding new calendar to cdtime module) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:27 Ticket #421 ([DS] NASAAmes ingestion into CSML) closed by selatham
duplicate: Would be good in future. BADC has lots of NASAAmes so they should …
16:26 Ticket #321 (csmlscan ECMWF-OP data - good candiate for alpha demo) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:24 Ticket #62 (Sample CSML for ungridded data.) closed by selatham
wontfix: Will this be done in NERC-portals?
16:22 Ticket #56 (Mst-Radar sample csml) closed by selatham
wontfix: not in NDG2. for badc to complete.
16:21 Ticket #54 (ERA40 Complete (1x1 degree)) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2. For badc to complete.
16:12 Ticket #689 ([M] [WG] BADC metadata content shows up problem with online references) closed by selatham
wontfix: We are using links OK. Future of moles.
16:08 Ticket #429 ([WG] how to manage role mapping as things change in data providers) closed by selatham
wontfix: Issue for the 'club' now.
16:07 Ticket #416 ([WG][M] Use the vocabulary server Web Service) closed by selatham
wontfix
16:06 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
14:25 Ticket #57 ([DS] [WG]Possible QUEST. Possible SOLAS.) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future metadata after RAPID.
14:22 Ticket #572 ([C] MDIP collaboration) closed by selatham
fixed: Ongoing collaboration. Gone to club.
14:20 Ticket #536 ([C] Genie-fy project) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to NDG club possible member.
14:17 Ticket #489 ([C] Arrange another NERC Liaison group for after pre-Beta) closed by selatham
wontfix: won't do this now. see #400
14:16 Ticket #400 ([C] Timing of the next NERC Liaison Group meeting) closed by selatham
wontfix: There is a DMAG metadata sb-group which has probably taken over some of …
14:12 Ticket #782 ([WG] Metadata correction request could use contact details from record) closed by selatham
wontfix: Don't think we are givibg a metadata correction option after all.
14:10 Ticket #255 ([DS] GeoSPlAT single point values) closed by selatham
wontfix
14:10 Ticket #757 (WPS based on OwsFramework) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to DCIP.
14:08 Ticket #729 ([M] Metaticket for Future improvements for Discovery) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2. Gone to NERC-DDS.
14:07 Ticket #284 ([M] Modify NumSim so it extends MD_Metadata) closed by selatham
wontfix: gone to METAFOR.
14:06 Ticket #189 ([M] Create NDG Profile Schema of ISO19139) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to NERC-DDS and /or NERC-portals
14:04 Ticket #149 (Prioritising Returns in the discovery portal) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2. Gone to NERC-DDS
14:03 Ticket #140 (Support Numerical Simulation Advanced Queries) closed by selatham
fixed: OK NumSim docs can be seen and searched via browse.
13:56 Ticket #136 ([M]Should the command-line have the opportunity to take a data URI, and do ...) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:55 Ticket #133 ([M] Should we do better in terms of listing services) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:48 Ticket #23 ([M] Proper Ensemble Support in NumSIM (V008)) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to METAFOR.
13:38 Ticket #16 ([M] Search by reference) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to METAFOR.
13:36 Ticket #553 ([S] [WG] NCAR and NDG to test Authorisation interaction) closed by selatham
wontfix: Notin NDG2.
13:27 Ticket #893 ([M] Distinct banner for BADC browse) created by selatham
13:04 Ticket #890 ([M] dgObservationStation needs to be made "simulation aware") closed by selatham
wontfix: future of moles.
13:03 Ticket #819 ([M] [DS] System needs to handle datagranules which are not CSML) closed by selatham
fixed: Going in simplelink for a granule now.
13:02 Ticket #694 ([M] Late binding in MOLES) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:00 Ticket #534 (NMM Integration) closed by selatham
wontfix: Gone to METAFOR
12:55 Ticket #892 ([M] Distinct Banner for BODC Browse) created by selatham
12:41 Ticket #474 ([M] Flight Reports in Moles) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future of moles.
12:33 Ticket #473 ([M] Browse needs to handle authorship properly) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
12:21 Ticket #461 ([m] maths support) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future of MOLES now.
12:18 Ticket #450 (Identify elements that may need to include xlink references) closed by selatham
wontfix: Future of MOLES now.
12:15 Ticket #428 ([M] Browse XML rendering/printing clarity required) closed by selatham
fixed: seems OK to me now.
12:12 Ticket #250 (Provision of finalised NumSim schema) closed by selatham
fixed
12:01 Ticket #369 ([DS] DX Time validation needs to check all at once!) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:56 Ticket #365 ([DS] Add numerical operation options) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:41 Ticket #342 ([DS] Fix return objects to return error strings to client) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:40 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
11:17 Ticket #339 ([DS] Minor to-do list for DX) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:13 Ticket #650 ([DS] WFS output format) closed by selatham
wontfix
11:08 Ticket #891 ([M] Discovery problem searching on spatial only) created by selatham
Crashes - internal server error if I try searching with a spatial …

19/11/07:

17:25 Ticket #253 ([DS] Raise error for non-existent URI) closed by selatham
wontfix
17:05 Ticket #55 (ASCOE CSML Complete) closed by selatham
wontfix: Not in NDG2.
13:49 Changeset [3023] by domlowe
pointseries subsetting workign in WCS
13:49 Changeset [3022] by domlowe
pointseries subsetting workign in WCS, ragged section part working
10:15 Ticket #883 ([S] [WG] Logout at remote site doesn't seem to work as expected) reopened by pjkersha
Re-opening because it looks like a redirect is needed for the logout …

16/11/07:

17:06 Changeset [3021] by selatham
Another new DP. Tidied ingest.
16:32 Changeset [3020] by selatham
New DP configs. Deal with colons in IDs
14:03 Changeset [3019] by pjkersha
Include organisation name in login info on NDG page bottom panel. …
12:53 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
11:42 Ticket #854 ([S] Logging is basic) closed by pjkersha
fixed
11:37 Changeset [3018] by pjkersha
More complete logging info access request - #854
11:11 Keywords edited by selatham
(diff)
11:10 Keywords created by selatham
11:08 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
09:58 Ticket #883 ([S] [WG] Logout at remote site doesn't seem to work as expected) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Fixed in  http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ndg/changeset/2991
09:54 Ticket #576 ([S] Investigate running CA as part of MyProxy for each data provider) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Move to OMII-UK Project
09:52 Ticket #228 ([S] System Testing and Test Plan) closed by pjkersha
wontfix: Moved to OMII-UK Project

15/11/07:

20:59 Changeset [3017] by lawrence
Woops, forgot to commit the css for the help stuff in stub-b
18:00 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML/AbingdonNov07 edited by pmiller
(diff)
17:59 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML/AbingdonNov07 created by pmiller
17:57 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by pmiller
(diff)
16:38 Ticket #290 ([D] [WG] Need to decide on the "external" defintion of products requiring ...) closed by lawrence
wontfix: Documentation should now be an issue for each component.
16:32 Ticket #554 ([C] GO-ESSP GFDL links) closed by lawrence
wontfix
16:29 Ticket #551 (Quality plan) closed by lawrence
wontfix: oh no we don't.

14/11/07:

16:45 Ticket #200 ([WG] Consider issues of conformance and testing for released products) closed by mggr
duplicate: We're not doing releases really - most appropriate ticket is now #718
15:18 Ticket #566 ([M] Discovery - supports doSpatioTemporal Search) reopened by pmiller
Discovery 'Spatial Coverage' search is not working properly! This has to …
15:01 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
12:10 NDGClosedown edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:09 november2007.png attached to NDGClosedown by lawrence
What we've done (November 2007)
12:08 original.png attached to NDGClosedown by lawrence
The Original NDG Vision
11:55 Ticket #472 ([S] Session Manager Disconnect / Session revocation Facility Needed) closed by pjkersha
fixed
11:52 Ticket #827 ([S] Security egg prerequisites) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Prerequisites are listed in the installation guide: …
11:50 Ticket #204 ([D] [S] Need security presentation) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Presentation was made for e-Science AHM in Sept.
11:48 Ticket #447 ([S] Write Command Line Interface to SecurityCGI Cross Domain Cookie code) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Providers have deployed with Pylons Discovery interface so this ticket is …
11:45 Ticket #631 ([S] Eggify Security) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Eggs are available on the NDG dist site http://ndg.nerc.ac.uk/dist/
11:43 Ticket #126 ([S] Should add user be a method on the session manager) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Session Manager addUser will be deleted. New MyProxy users can be added …
11:39 Changeset [3016] by lawrence
Improved the query for numsim searches.
11:26 Ticket #830 ([M] NumSim deployment) closed by lawrence
fixed
10:29 Changeset [3015] by lawrence
Improvement to information on stubB page (requested by Ag).
09:54 Changeset [3014] by lawrence
Fix (I hope) for ticket:818 (in reopened form)
09:17 Ticket #890 ([M] dgObservationStation needs to be made "simulation aware") created by lawrence
In practice we use the observation station to talk about the computer for …

13/11/07:

17:55 Milestone PROD Step3 completed
3rd Mini-milestone in the end-of-project last quarter. This is the target …
17:36 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
17:31 Milestone PROD Step2 completed
2nd Mini-milestone in the end-of-project last quarter. This is the target …
17:15 Ticket #60 (More level3 CSML) closed by mggr
fixed: Superseded by #68 (only need one of these tickets).
17:10 Ticket #869 ([S] PML Attribute Authority address needs to be permanent) closed by mggr
fixed: All working.
17:08 Ticket #385 ([M] [WG] PML MOLES improvements) closed by mggr
fixed: Granules in, security determined (currently) to be anyone-can-access per …
17:07 Ticket #67 (Complete metadata for level 2 mapped data.) closed by mggr
fixed: With the granules in, it's complete though currently not fully tested. …
16:53 Ticket #820 ([M] Browse should show all Description sections) closed by selatham
fixed: Checked CIRA, description sections seem to be there now.
15:19 Ticket #748 ([DS] CSML supports XMLBASE (or equivalant)) reopened by selatham
15:11 Milestone PROD Step1 completed
1st Mini-milestone in the end-of-project last quarter. This milestone …
14:52 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
14:45 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
14:43 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
14:00 Ticket #878 ([DS] WCS Client) closed by domlowe
fixed: Done. Needs extending for 1.0+ but that's another issue.
13:58 Ticket #300 (Create definitive python installation procedure and apply to glue) closed by spascoe
fixed: The PythonEggs system mainly solves this problem, although some …
13:54 Ticket #807 (Python2.5 + 64-bit linux incompatible with Numeric) closed by spascoe
wontfix: In the scope of this project we need to stick to Python2.4
13:53 Ticket #748 ([DS] CSML supports XMLBASE (or equivalant)) closed by spascoe
wontfix: Possible future CSML development.
13:47 Ticket #497 ([WG] Quality/ system integration testing) closed by spascoe
wontfix: I don't believe there is any time for this.
13:38 Ticket #766 ([WG] Document recommended eXist configuration for MOLES) closed by selatham
fixed: Pasted this link to subversion documents into wiki page.
13:37 existSetup edited by selatham
(diff)
12:30 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
12:16 Ticket #889 ([M] (DI-3-3) Pre-ingest validation of harvested records) created by selatham
In discovery ingest we do need a stage where we validate records against …
11:50 Changeset [3013] by domlowe
ragged section methods - under development

12/11/07:

17:45 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
17:32 Ticket #114 (Still not clear how effective User involvement will be included in the ...) closed by selatham
wontfix: DMAG have been involved in looking at the portal, giving feedback. Going …
17:03 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
16:38 NDGClosedown edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:24 NDGClosedown edited by selatham
(diff)
15:28 NDGClosedown created by selatham
15:28 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
15:28 WikiStart edited by selatham
(diff)
15:27 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
15:25 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
15:20 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
15:14 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
14:02 Changeset [3012] by pjkersha
renamed from bodcMapConfig.cml
14:01 Changeset [3011] by pjkersha
Updated DN setting for SSL cert. used for secure login
14:00 Changeset [3010] by pjkersha
Updated DN setting for SSL cert. used for secure login
13:59 Changeset [3009] by pjkersha
renamed from pmlMapConfig.cml
13:58 Changeset [3008] by pjkersha
Update with settings for each site for secure login.
13:57 Changeset [3007] by pjkersha
Update NOCS SSL cert. DN for https.
11:53 Ticket #888 ([WG] Search on ipcc plus a geographical limit returns no result) created by lawrence
.. need to test ipcc + refine search + bounding box get: […]
10:10 Ticket #559 ([WG] BODC Moles population) closed by rkl
duplicate: Duplicate of Ray's ticket 810.
10:06 Ticket #684 ([M] Model calendars) closed by rkl
wontfix: Nothing available that I know of. Could be built easily enough, but don't …
10:04 Ticket #267 ([WG] identify the Feature type of Dataset(<dgN-DimensionalDataset/> for ...) closed by rkl
fixed: Sorted ages ago - just never closed the ticket.
10:02 Ticket #543 ([M] Deploy getOWL Vocab Server method) closed by rkl
fixed: SKOS adopted instead of OWL as RDF dialect at V1.1 level. SKOS documents …
09:56 Ticket #683 ([M] Chances of machine assisted discovery in NDG2?) closed by rkl
duplicate: Will be resolved once external access to V1.1 API is resolved and this is …
09:54 Ticket #542 ([M] Deploy getMap Vocab Server method) closed by rkl
duplicate: Method included in V1.1 API and has an externally working client so people …
09:49 Ticket #176 ([M] Markup vocabulary population and/or mappings) closed by rkl
wontfix: Sorted for BODC vocabularies and CF, but not for NASA AMES plaintext at …
09:46 Ticket #168 ([M] Term Server code operational on LIVGLUE) closed by rkl
fixed: Done
09:45 Ticket #167 ([M] Term Server code operational on sandbox) closed by rkl
fixed: Done
09:06 Changeset [3006] by domlowe
bug in filename aggregation fixed

09/11/07:

18:00 Ticket #818 ([M] Bug in discovery (pylons version)further actions) reopened by selatham
I'm getting the refine search problem again:- Initial search …
16:14 NDGWeekly edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:26 Ticket #609 (Attribute Authority server forking too soon for PML plugin) closed by pjkersha
fixed: I'm assuming that this is closed now. Mike has security integrated at …
13:17 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
13:15 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
13:10 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
12:57 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)

08/11/07:

18:17 Changeset [3005] by astephen
Consolidation of titania version under DX with proper source in trunk of …
18:14 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
18:11 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
18:10 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
18:10 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
18:10 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
17:58 Changeset [3004] by astephen
Updated version
16:58 Ticket #131 ([M]Should we go get and bring the list of trusted hosts back for a user if ...) closed by selatham
fixed: The security icon appears. Anything secure requires login, where a list of …
16:43 Ticket #887 ([DS] Visualise doesn't pick up variables from a second granule) created by selatham
If you select a second granule from a different dataset it appears in the …
14:57 Changeset [3003] by domlowe
moving comment
14:57 Changeset [3002] by domlowe
added check to see if string is file path or string of xml

07/11/07:

14:44 Changeset [3001] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/AttAuthority/init.py: …
11:51 Changeset [3000] by pjkersha
renamed from nocsMapConfig.xml
11:50 Changeset [2999] by pjkersha
renamed from badcMapConfig.xml
11:49 Changeset [2998] by pjkersha
Include DNs of SSL certificates for login from trusted sites.
11:49 Changeset [2997] by pjkersha
Include DNs of SSL certificates for login from trusted sites.
10:36 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
(diff)
10:35 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
edit (diff)
10:34 NDGWeekly edited by selatham
edited agenda (diff)
10:13 Changeset [2996] by spascoe
Small change to add a WMS endpoint link to the visualise page.
09:14 NDGWeekly edited by domlowe
added items to weekly agenda (diff)

06/11/07:

15:36 Changeset [2995] by mpritcha
Updated build instructions to reflect addition of client. Minor typo in …
15:35 Changeset [2994] by mpritcha
Updated build instructions to reflect addition of client.
15:35 Changeset [2993] by mpritcha
Updated build instructions to reflect addition of client.
15:30 Changeset [2992] by mpritcha
Added client class with proxy methods representing doSearch and doPresent …
15:12 Changeset [2991] by pjkersha
fix to LogoutController?: ensure Pylons session security info is deleted if …
11:14 Changeset [2990] by sdonegan
Java source code including updated xquery …
11:01 Changeset [2989] by spascoe
Implemented colourbar.
11:00 Changeset [2988] by sdonegan
Renamed remotely
11:00 Changeset [2987] by sdonegan
Removed file/folder
10:40 Ticket #644 ([M] dif to moles and moles to dif xqueries transform related URLS ...) closed by sdonegan
fixed: Have updated the jar file in SVN …
10:31 Changeset [2986] by sdonegan
Contains updated compiled java code for MOLES to DIF conversions. SJD

05/11/07:

17:37 Changeset [2985] by lawrence
I think this is a fix for the missing dataentities in activity stub-b's. …
15:00 Changeset [2984] by spascoe
Partially fixes colourmaps in the WMS. Each timestep will have it's own …
11:20 Changeset [2983] by lawrence
Slight improvements to the Experiment type.
11:19 Changeset [2982] by lawrence
Support for viewing NumSim experiment documents

02/11/07:

19:33 Ticket #707 (NDG website : production Gateway link broken) closed by selatham
fixed
19:33 Ticket #706 (NDG website : some partner links wrong) closed by selatham
fixed
19:32 Ticket #705 (NDG website pages need links updating) closed by selatham
fixed: Can't do csml page - leaving as-is at this stage.
12:02 InstallDiscoveryBrowse edited by lawrence
(diff)
11:42 Changeset [2981] by lawrence
Fix for templating xhtml within NumSim documents.
10:16 Changeset [2980] by lawrence
Fix for failure to find passwords …
09:41 Changeset [2979] by domlowe
moved getCSMLBoundingBox to AbstractFeature, and added getNativeCRS …

01/11/07:

14:14 Changeset [2978] by domlowe
couple of minor template changes
12:00 Changeset [2977] by lawrence
Version 10-01 of NumSim - major syntax changes, minor semantic changes!
11:59 Changeset [2976] by lawrence
A whole raft of modifications - changing to the NERC icons - search …
11:55 Changeset [2975] by lawrence
Fixes the bug in contact addresses exposed by the IPCC record

30/10/07:

13:25 Ticket #789 ([DS] Implement boundedBy per feature) closed by domlowe
fixed
13:22 Ticket #772 ([DS] Bug in fix longitude -affects subsetting to profile/point/series) closed by domlowe
fixed
13:22 Changeset [2974] by domlowe
removed some unused lines
11:13 Changeset [2973] by lawrence
Tiny modification to allow NumSim in the ndgmetadata id …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.