Timeline


and

05/01/07:

18:39 Changeset [1963] by awoolf
Potentially want identity for  csml:SpatialOrTemporalPositionList.
17:12 Changeset [1962] by pjkersha
Tidying up of XMLSecDoc class esp. documentation.
16:21 Changeset [1961] by awoolf
Update CSML storage descriptor for multiple files, and CSML instance for …
16:18 Changeset [1960] by awoolf
Update CSML storage descriptor for multiple files, and CSML instance for …
15:47 Identifiers edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:47 Identifiers edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:12 Changeset [1959] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/XMLSecDoc/xmlSecDocTest.py, …
15:06 Identifiers created by lawrence
14:46 Changeset [1958] by lawrence
Refactoring discovery wsgi for cleaner service binding. (Done, but there …
13:23 Changeset [1957] by pjkersha
Example code for Geoserver Gatekeeper web service interface for DEWS.
09:50 Changeset [1956] by domlowe
added stub methods to AbstractDI class

04/01/07:

21:33 Changeset [1955] by lawrence
More improvements to wsgi discovery, some unit tests, improved namespace …
18:47 Changeset [1954] by selatham
cope with multiple bounding boxes.
16:19 Changeset [1953] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/XMLSecDoc/xmlSecDocTest.cfg: …
14:46 Changeset [1952] by domlowe
basictest.py added - simple round trip parser test
14:45 Changeset [1951] by domlowe
adding version of CSML instance document wrapped with Dataset, …
00:19 Changeset [1950] by awoolf
CSML instance example first cut

03/01/07:

18:15 Changeset [1949] by selatham
dealing with missing content
17:24 Changeset [1948] by selatham
added date stamp
17:17 Changeset [1947] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/XMLSecDoc/xmlSecDocTest.py and …
16:43 Changeset [1946] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.test/ndg/security/test/SessionMgr/init.py: added …
16:41 Changeset [1945] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/SessionMgr/init.py: …
16:29 Changeset [1944] by mpritcha
Corrected DublinCoreDEQuery for type of .../RecordUpdate/UpdateDate? which …
15:23 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML edited by spascoe
(diff)
13:03 Changeset [1943] by awoolf
Oxygen error fixes
12:02 Changeset [1942] by spascoe
Ammendments that make "python setup.py test" fetch dependencies.
11:48 Changeset [1941] by spascoe
Test requirements added.
10:27 Changeset [1940] by pjkersha
python/ndg.security.server/ndg/security/server/SessionMgr/init.py: …
10:02 Changeset [1939] by domlowe
handling of longitude requests taken out of main module
08:52 Changeset [1938] by domlowe
added module to hold utility functions eg listify
08:20 Changeset [1937] by domlowe
synching with repository before downloading

02/01/07:

22:17 Changeset [1936] by awoolf
Attempt to fix some oxygen validation errors (doesn't change any content)
19:24 Ticket #624 ((Experimental) schematron for ReferenceableGrid subclass constrains) created by awoolf
Several CSML domain geometries specialise ReferenceableGrid? through …
19:06 Changeset [1935] by awoolf
Created UML directory for new trunk, and moved v2 EAP from CSML v1 tagged …
16:48 Changeset [1934] by lawrence
more minor modifications to wsgi browse
14:23 Changeset [1933] by lawrence
Working shell for a wsgi security gatekeeper
13:54 Changeset [1932] by domlowe
changes to !subsetGridSeries
11:39 Changeset [1931] by lawrence
Minor css modifications to support wsgi browse
11:38 Changeset [1930] by lawrence
Minor bug fixes and improvements to wsgi browse
10:28 Changeset [1929] by domlowe
added !getData method to GridSeriesFeature (works for inline data only at …
10:00 CdatLite edited by spascoe
(diff)

28/12/06:

21:19 CdatLite edited by spascoe
(diff)

23/12/06:

14:04 Changeset [1928] by lawrence
Improvements to wsgi browse, part 2: css
14:04 Changeset [1927] by lawrence
Improvements to wsgi browse, part 1: code

22/12/06:

17:25 Changeset [1926] by ko23
Interim MDIP disassembly
16:58 Changeset [1925] by lawrence
Further modifications to wsgi discovery and browse. Discovery now links to …
16:57 Changeset [1924] by lawrence
CSS modifications for discovery and browse
14:31 Changeset [1923] by domlowe
removing binary files
14:30 Changeset [1922] by domlowe
removing rogue print statements
14:13 CdatLite edited by spascoe
(diff)
14:03 Changeset [1921] by domlowe
overriddent setattr and getattribute special methods in csElement …
14:00 Changeset [1920] by ko23
repositoryID/localID mistip fixed
12:48 Ticket #623 ([M] CSML2 feature type vocabulary) created by rkl
If somebody (Dom?) could set up a spreadsheet with key, title,abbreviation …
12:37 MetadataServices/Meeting/Dec06 edited by selatham
(diff)
11:25 MetadataServices/Meeting/Dec06 edited by selatham
(diff)
11:24 CdatLite created by spascoe
11:18 Ticket #589 ([M] Establish vocabulary for centre types) closed by selatham
fixed: Done. In vocb server.
10:27 Changeset [1919] by domlowe
renaming directory cpc to gridseries
10:26 Changeset [1918] by domlowe
adding files needed for testing
10:17 MetadataServices/Meeting/Dec06 created by selatham
09:43 T02_CSML edited by selatham
(diff)
09:42 T07_MOLES edited by selatham
(diff)
09:42 Ticket #577 ([M] Michael Hughes leaving BODC) closed by rkl
fixed: OWL mapping has been done by Michael and myself. We've also decided to …
09:15 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
08:59 Ticket #622 ([WG] Arrange a place to store Numsim documents for CEDAR) created by selatham
Charlotte has been creating Numsim docs (Codebase type). CEDAR needs …
08:55 Ticket #621 ([M] Example for inclusion of Numsim/xlink fields in DPT) created by selatham
Produce example MOLES amendments to DPT object to allow xlinking to a …
06:14 Changeset [1917] by ko23
Establish MDIP xqueries

21/12/06:

17:14 Changeset [1916] by selatham
now works
17:07 Changeset [1915] by selatham
added dgDataCoverage class
14:45 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML edited by astephen
(diff)
14:42 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML edited by astephen
(diff)
14:41 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML edited by astephen
(diff)
14:39 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML edited by astephen
(diff)
14:39 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML edited by astephen
(diff)
14:37 DX/SimpleWSDLContainerXML created by astephen
14:37 DataExtractor edited by astephen
(diff)
11:43 Changeset [1914] by domlowe
adding the csml2Moles code back in to the CSML trunk
11:31 Changeset [1913] by domlowe
deleting duplicates from trunk folder
11:29 Changeset [1912] by domlowe
copying all files to csml directory
11:25 Changeset [1911] by domlowe
adding csml root directory that got lost
11:22 Changeset [1910] by domlowe
removing copy of v1 parser, not needed
11:20 Changeset [1909] by domlowe
Moving CSML v2 branch to trunk
11:15 Changeset [1908] by domlowe
reinstating empty trunk
11:14 Changeset [1907] by domlowe
Moving CSML V1 trunk to tags/stable-TI02-CSML-v1.0x-postALPHA in …
10:26 Changeset [1906] by awoolf
Sync commit before svn restructure for csml2…
10:20 Changeset [1905] by lawrence
Working discovery within paste-deploy context …
10:07 Changeset [1904] by domlowe
Namespaces are now handled properly (I think!). Also added new file …

20/12/06:

15:47 Changeset [1903] by lawrence
This is the shell of a new (and complete) rewrite of discovery and browse …
15:43 Changeset [1902] by domlowe
beginning to refactor API module
15:36 Ticket #620 (Set up deprecation lists in the Vocabulary server) created by rkl
Set up C321 list (still part of C32 constraint) for deprecated country …
13:58 Changeset [1901] by domlowe
adding apicalls.py test file
12:34 Changeset [1900] by domlowe
more on !referenceableGrid
10:17 Changeset [1899] by domlowe
parameter, and AggregatedArray? implemented in scanner. Also changes to …

19/12/06:

19:07 Changeset [1898] by selatham
further ingest work
17:25 Ticket #619 ([DS] CSML2 practical issues arising from DP's trying it.) created by selatham
List and discuss the issues arising from DP's trying to create CSML2 on …
16:44 Ticket #618 ([C] NCAR/Unidata summit on CSML-CDM) created by awoolf
Following GO-ESSP 2006 and AGU 2006, convene a workshop to look at …
16:37 Ticket #617 ([C] TPAC federation) created by awoolf
Agreed under AUKEGGS workplan. Test harvest worked (see …
15:45 CollaborationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
15:43 CollaborationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
15:42 Ticket #616 ([C] ECMWF/ Simdat collaborations) created by selatham
Meeting 15th December. One day's Security consultancy arising.
15:38 Changeset [1897] by domlowe
added coverage function to scanner
14:41 Changeset [1896] by domlowe
more changes to Scanner and Parser, while getting GridSeries? feature to …
14:09 Ticket #615 ([M][WG] Handling of BODC Discovery Records) created by rkl
Please see attached (short I promise) document for questions to which I …
12:29 Changeset [1895] by lawrence
Modifications to support tooltips on the inrecord icon links
11:38 Changeset [1894] by domlowe
more on ReferenceableGrid
11:25 Changeset [1893] by ko23
Minor 1.3 updt/correction
10:18 Changeset [1892] by domlowe
added gml:GridEnvelope class
09:24 Changeset [1891] by domlowe
added addChildElem method to molesElement class in moles parser
09:19 Changeset [1890] by domlowe
added addChildElem method to csElement class

18/12/06:

19:16 Changeset [1889] by selatham
getting auto ingest working
15:59 Changeset [1888] by ko23
Fix DC query problem
13:22 Ticket #614 ([M] MOLES parser documentation) closed by domlowe
fixed: I'm closing this ticket as it appears I've already written documentation …
13:15 molesparser edited by domlowe
[M] added note about not passing strings (diff)
12:15 Changeset [1887] by domlowe
Initial changes to scanner to use csml 2 featuretypes. Very basic outline …
10:48 Changeset [1886] by ko23
MDIP update
09:13 Changeset [1885] by domlowe
adding test netcdf files and config file
09:11 Changeset [1884] by domlowe
adding empty testfiles directory
08:49 Changeset [1883] by domlowe
new parser named parser.py
08:48 Changeset [1882] by domlowe
renaming old parser

16/12/06:

13:09 Changeset [1881] by pjkersha
server/MyProxy.py: * added _HostCheck class - derived from …

15/12/06:

19:00 Changeset [1880] by selatham
putting all new parts in
16:47 Changeset [1879] by lawrence
Version of discovery running off the Hermes wsdl (simpler interfaces)
15:55 Changeset [1878] by domlowe
added !Trajectory feature
15:51 Changeset [1877] by domlowe
added ScanningRadar Feature
15:16 Changeset [1876] by domlowe
added Section feature
15:10 Changeset [1875] by domlowe
added Section feature
11:58 Changeset [1874] by domlowe
added RaggedProfileSeries feature
10:27 Changeset [1873] by domlowe
added ProfileSeries feature
09:51 Changeset [1872] by mpritcha
Merged search methods into one, with single request / response type. Added …
09:50 Changeset [1871] by mpritcha
Merged search methods into one, with single request / response type.
09:39 Changeset [1870] by lawrence
This version of discovery gui supports author parameter and geospatial …

14/12/06:

19:03 Changeset [1869] by selatham
further work on ingest
18:17 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) reopened by selatham
Identify 'groups' keyword (it will be 'MDIP', 'NERC-DDC', or 'NERC') from …
17:30 Changeset [1868] by lawrence
Discovery Gui now supports author and parameter searches properly.
16:43 Ticket #614 ([M] MOLES parser documentation) created by domlowe
Document MOLES parser (based on emails with Sue - convert to wiki)
15:54 Changeset [1867] by domlowe
added ProfileCoverage
15:35 Changeset [1866] by mpritcha
Changed enumerations for orderByField and presentFormat to strings. Added …
15:34 Changeset [1865] by mpritcha
Changed enumerations for orderByField and presentFormat to strings. Added …
14:43 Changeset [1864] by domlowe
added PointSeriesCoverage and TimeSeriesDomain
14:20 Changeset [1863] by domlowe
GridSeries Feature and coverage added
13:53 Changeset [1862] by domlowe
added AlternatePointFeature and fixed Point Feature
11:03 Changeset [1861] by pjkersha
server/MyProxy.py: * getDelegation wrapper to logon fixed to *return* …
10:51 Changeset [1860] by domlowe
test code to try adding elements to already existing moles doc
10:51 Changeset [1859] by domlowe
test code to try adding elements to already existing moles doc

13/12/06:

17:04 Changeset [1858] by pjkersha
server/ndg/security/server/MyProxy.py: integrated from …
10:23 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) closed by ko23
fixed: Sufficient appears to be there for MDIP purposes. Valid MOLES records are …
10:09 WorkingGrid/Meeting/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
10:09 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by mggr
(diff)
09:46 Changeset [1857] by pjkersha
server/MyProxy.py: started integrating new version of MyProxy? client from …
08:56 Changeset [1856] by pjkersha
Added changePassphrase method and removed debug print statements.

12/12/06:

18:51 Changeset [1855] by selatham
duplicated dgValidTermID.
18:13 WorkingGrid/Meeting/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
17:47 WorkingGrid/Meeting/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
17:33 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by hsnaith
(diff)
17:32 WorkingGrid/Meeting/December06 created by mggr
intermediate save
17:27 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BODC edited by siva
(diff)
17:12 WorkingGrid/Meeting/November06 edited by mggr
oops ;) (diff)
17:07 Changeset [1854] by pjkersha
Working version of info with additional information passed back about …
17:03 Ticket #613 ([DS] Delivery has been stalled) created by selatham
At the last Project Board we prioritised developer's time and decided to …
14:44 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:41 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:39 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:28 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:27 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:26 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:21 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:20 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:17 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:44 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
13:20 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BADC edited by selatham
(diff)
13:10 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:08 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:00 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
12:57 TI12_Security/Security0612 edited by pjkersha
(diff)
12:49 TI12_Security/Security0612 created by pjkersha
12:41 Ticket #590 ([S] Twisted Support for Security Web Services) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Implemented Twisted on server side for security web services. Advantages …
12:14 T12_Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
12:14 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
12:06 MetadataServices/Agenda/Dec06 edited by selatham
(diff)
12:01 MetadataServices/Meeting/Nov06 created by selatham
11:50 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
11:49 Ticket #583 ([M] Extract spatio and temporal info from MOLES) closed by selatham
fixed: Done using the MolesReadWrite? python code and pgdb python postgres API. …
11:42 Ticket #612 ([M] How should BODC split discovery records?) created by selatham
BODC will need to provide MDIP records as well as 'other' records for …
11:37 MetadataServices/Agenda/Dec06 edited by selatham
(diff)
11:36 MetadataServices/Agenda/Dec06 created by selatham
11:35 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
10:52 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
10:34 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)

11/12/06:

21:35 Changeset [1853] by lawrence
discovery gui now back to working (without the ndgdoc, but also without …
19:15 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
(diff)
19:11 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 edited by mggr
(diff)
19:11 WorkingGrid/Agenda/December06 created by mggr
18:55 WorkingGrid/Meeting/November06 created by mggr
17:34 Changeset [1852] by pjkersha
Added working info and destroy methods. TODO: info command returns …
16:44 Changeset [1851] by pjkersha
Testing store method: if the cert/private key used for authentication has …
14:53 Changeset [1850] by lawrence
Attempting to talk to Matt'w new Discovery wsdl (currently fails)
14:45 Ticket #611 (Specify PML data to make available for each NDG role) created by mggr
Need to specify exactly what data (areas) we're making available to …
14:42 Ticket #610 (Populate NDG generic roles with PML users) created by mggr
PML users need to be classified into the appropriate generic categories …
10:54 Ticket #609 (Attribute Authority server forking too soon for PML plugin) created by mggr
The Attribute Authority server currently forks shortly after initialising …
10:03 Changeset [1849] by pjkersha
Set default hostname in main and also temporarily set the input cert/key …

08/12/06:

14:49 Changeset [1848] by spascoe
Script hook into the test_suite.
14:49 Changeset [1847] by ko23
Add targetCollection parameter
14:39 Changeset [1846] by domlowe
classes for all features added (not yet done coverages for all features)
14:23 Changeset [1845] by spascoe
Moved test_home creation code into the package so that it can be run when …
13:56 Changeset [1844] by spascoe
A new test case.
13:15 Changeset [1843] by spascoe
Moved import statements out of init.py.
12:33 Changeset [1842] by domlowe
ReferenceableGrid and associated classes added
11:56 Changeset [1841] by spascoe
Moved lib/ndg to ndg.
11:53 Changeset [1840] by spascoe
Added a module for extracting the dxs directory structure to NDG_HOME. …
11:34 Changeset [1839] by domlowe
RangeSet, CoverageFunction, AggregatedArray, Envelope, …
09:38 Changeset [1838] by domlowe
moved xmlSchema() instantiation from init to toXML method

07/12/06:

17:55 Changeset [1837] by selatham
half-done keywordAdder.
16:42 Ticket #608 ([M] Speed up MOLES parsing by removing XML schema check) created by domlowe
When parsing MOLES, the XML schema check is only used to check element …
16:03 Changeset [1836] by domlowe
renaming old sax parser directory to avoid confusion
16:01 Changeset [1835] by domlowe
removing branches/csml as just contains duplicate schemas etc
15:57 Changeset [1834] by domlowe
PointFeature? added
15:37 Ticket #405 ([M] Try restoring postgres db) closed by selatham
fixed: Tried one - it worked.
15:36 Ticket #440 ([M] Live and Dev Discovery should be fed from single OAI harvester.) closed by selatham
fixed: DECISION: Will have separate 'live'(superglue) and 'development'(glue) …
15:29 Changeset [1833] by domlowe
fixed error with featureMembers
15:21 Changeset [1832] by ko23
Sorted invalid BBs, data creators, paleo-dates, dc keywords, and dates.
15:12 Changeset [1831] by domlowe
rewrite of from and to xml methods in csElement class to make them more …
10:31 Changeset [1830] by mpritcha
Useful to have schema in svn too. This is copied / pasted rather than …

06/12/06:

18:27 Changeset [1829] by selatham
added dgStructuredKeyword, dgValidTermID classes.
14:31 Changeset [1828] by spascoe
Changed config reading rules. You can now set NDG_HOME to override …
14:14 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) reopened by selatham
Still needs to handle DataProvider 'groups'. This is the way we are …
14:00 Changeset [1827] by ko23
dateTime correction
13:27 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) closed by ko23
fixed: To add notes for the release already provided. I think most things are …
13:27 Ticket #596 ([M] MDIP format to minimum MOLES transformation) reopened by ko23
OK, so this should have been #592
13:12 Changeset [1826] by ko23
Enhancements to parameter naming
12:54 Changeset [1825] by pjkersha
Added type keyword to X509 package load cert methods to allow read in from …
12:49 Changeset [1824] by pjkersha
python/Tests/MyProxyClient/m2CryptoMyPxClnt.py: add test for globus host …
12:07 Changeset [1823] by domlowe
FileExtract/ArrayDescriptor? fixed
11:11 Ticket #596 ([M] MDIP format to minimum MOLES transformation) closed by ko23
fixed: To add notes for the release already provided. I think most things are …
11:01 Changeset [1822] by ko23
Location ingest added
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.