Timeline


and

06/12/06:

18:27 Changeset [1829] by selatham
added dgStructuredKeyword, dgValidTermID classes.
14:31 Changeset [1828] by spascoe
Changed config reading rules. You can now set NDG_HOME to override …
14:14 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) reopened by selatham
Still needs to handle DataProvider 'groups'. This is the way we are …
14:00 Changeset [1827] by ko23
dateTime correction
13:27 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) closed by ko23
fixed: To add notes for the release already provided. I think most things are …
13:27 Ticket #596 ([M] MDIP format to minimum MOLES transformation) reopened by ko23
OK, so this should have been #592
13:12 Changeset [1826] by ko23
Enhancements to parameter naming
12:54 Changeset [1825] by pjkersha
Added type keyword to X509 package load cert methods to allow read in from …
12:49 Changeset [1824] by pjkersha
python/Tests/MyProxyClient/m2CryptoMyPxClnt.py: add test for globus host …
12:07 Changeset [1823] by domlowe
FileExtract/ArrayDescriptor? fixed
11:11 Ticket #596 ([M] MDIP format to minimum MOLES transformation) closed by ko23
fixed: To add notes for the release already provided. I think most things are …
11:01 Changeset [1822] by ko23
Location ingest added

05/12/06:

17:27 Changeset [1821] by selatham
error trapping
16:36 Changeset [1820] by pjkersha
Refactored ready for integration into ndg.security.server.MyProxy?. TODO: …
16:30 Changeset [1819] by mpritcha
Changed endpoint url to glue.badc.rl.ac.uk rather than …
16:29 Changeset [1818] by mpritcha
Initial attempt at doAuthorSearch, doParameterSearch. Probably not …
14:54 WS-Discovery2 edited by mpritcha
(diff)
14:53 WS-Discovery2 edited by mpritcha
(diff)
14:50 WS-Discovery2 created by mpritcha
14:48 T01_Discovery edited by mpritcha
(diff)
12:46 Changeset [1817] by spascoe
Test case not working (BASEDIR isn't set properly). Need to look at …
12:20 Changeset [1816] by spascoe
Small fix that makes config.readfp() work.
12:15 Changeset [1815] by spascoe
Move part 2 (svn complained about doinging it in 1 step).
12:15 Changeset [1814] by spascoe
Moving dxs.
11:09 Changeset [1813] by spascoe
Changes to configuration. You can now test DXWSInterface by putting …
09:58 Changeset [1812] by mpritcha
Used Matcher.quoteReplacement() to avoid problems inserting orderByField …
09:57 Changeset [1811] by mpritcha
Removed hardcoded doc name, oops.
09:54 Changeset [1810] by domlowe
main patterns working for parsing referenceableGridCovereage in csml v2 …
08:25 Ticket #566 ([M] Discovery - supports doSpatioTemporal Search) closed by mpritcha
fixed: spatioTemporalSearch, i.e. optional search on spatial / temporal coverage, …
08:22 Ticket #586 ([M] doPresent takes one or more doc refs at a time) closed by mpritcha
fixed
08:22 Ticket #602 ([M] exist installation modified to support JDBC) closed by mpritcha
fixed
05:03 Ticket #130 ([M] Option to return to simple search from advanced search page) closed by lawrence
fixed: done in new gui

04/12/06:

19:12 Changeset [1809] by selatham
namespace declaration problem.
17:15 Changeset [1808] by mpritcha
Updated to perform additional xquery to determine name of original doc, …
16:44 Changeset [1807] by ko23
Remove debug flag after ID fix
16:31 Changeset [1806] by ko23
Correct ID error
16:01 Changeset [1805] by mpritcha
Removed NCAS scope option for now. Corrected NERC-DDC to NERC_DDC
15:40 Changeset [1804] by pjkersha
Changes for WebSphere? tests.
15:06 Changeset [1803] by mpritcha
Added properties for JDBC connection
15:03 Changeset [1802] by mpritcha
Added orderByDirection to SearchType?
15:02 Changeset [1801] by mpritcha
Various updates, including moving doSearch method to SearchAgent? (since …
13:48 Changeset [1800] by ko23
Change d2b to operate "per discovery record"
12:46 Changeset [1799] by ko23
Extended DIF2MOLES.xquery
11:50 Changeset [1798] by ko23
Beta version of d2b for DIF

01/12/06:

18:26 Changeset [1797] by selatham
Do a bit of lat/lon parsing. Actually ingests now
17:29 Changeset [1796] by pjkersha
test/SessionMgrClientTest.py: test different URIs for external …
10:28 Changeset [1795] by ko23
MDIP interim

30/11/06:

18:45 Changeset [1794] by selatham
doing ingest of spatio temporal information into postgres
16:46 Changeset [1793] by mpritcha
Updated to use ServiceProperties? for loading properties
16:36 Changeset [1792] by mpritcha
Had problems with ClassLoader?.getResourceAsStream() for loading properties …
16:21 Changeset [1791] by pjkersha
cleaned up test data settings.
15:54 Ticket #573 ([M] Upgrade exist to latest stable (20061024 )) closed by selatham
fixed: Done on glue. Now 1.0.1-20061024
15:34 Changeset [1790] by pjkersha
test/SessionMgrClientTest.py: test with glue configuration.
15:22 Changeset [1789] by pjkersha
server/SessionMgr/server-config.tac: Read in actual test certificate for …
15:16 Changeset [1788] by selatham
remove some debug prints
13:32 Changeset [1787] by pjkersha
Fixed - previous version wasn't compressed and contained build directory …
12:12 Changeset [1786] by mpritcha
fixed loop typo
10:47 Changeset [1785] by pjkersha
Added WSSecurityHandler and WSSecurityHandlerChainFactory to allow …

29/11/06:

17:30 Changeset [1784] by pjkersha
ndg.security.server/setup.py: added 4Suite url to dependency links …
15:29 Ticket #594 ([M] Re-arrange collections in eXist for discovery) closed by selatham
fixed: The collection names I've set up are like this:- …
15:22 Ticket #607 ([M] (DI-2-) Ensure tape backups are correct for glue and superglue.) created by selatham
Make sure the regular tape backups are backing up the right things for …
15:18 Ticket #481 ([M] Upgrade eXist on glue to latest version) closed by selatham
fixed
14:57 Ticket #603 ([M] Get new Discovery and Browse working on superglue) closed by selatham
duplicate: Duplicate of #510.
14:16 Changeset [1783] by pjkersha
All Session Manager Client unit tests working with Session Manager service …
14:02 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
14:01 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:58 OWSSoftwareCollaborations/KickOffMeeting edited by astephen
(diff)
13:58 OWSSoftwareCollaborations/KickOffMeeting edited by astephen
(diff)
13:56 OWSSoftwareCollaborations/KickOffMeeting edited by astephen
(diff)
13:51 OWSSoftwareCollaborations/KickOffMeeting created by astephen
13:49 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:49 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:47 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:47 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:46 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:44 OWSSoftwareCollaborations edited by astephen
(diff)
13:44 OWSSoftwareCollaborations created by astephen
12:31 Ticket #606 (Local NDG access to GCMD valids vocab in Postgres) created by ko23
The terms table in the BADC catalogue needs to be populated and accessible …
11:09 Changeset [1782] by ko23
DIF2MOLES stub recovery
08:49 Ticket #604 ([S] Web Services working over https) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Working version with Session Manager. It uses twisted.internet.SSLServer …
08:33 Changeset [1781] by pjkersha
test/SessionMgrClientTest.py: working version with SSL …
00:09 Changeset [1780] by astephen
Changed comment returned to client for MIDAS Data.

28/11/06:

17:30 Changeset [1779] by pjkersha
Updates to server and common egg setup scripts to allow fresh python …
17:01 Changeset [1778] by pjkersha
server/SessionMgr/server-config.tac: added twisted SSLServer. …
15:47 Changeset [1777] by pjkersha
Working version of Session Manager stubs with reqAuthorisation, connect …
12:50 Changeset [1776] by spascoe
Various changes, mainly to config importing. Autogenerated DXWSInterface …
11:34 Changeset [1775] by spascoe
Updated config importing in top-level script.
11:28 Changeset [1774] by spascoe
Changed all references to serverConfig to point to ndg.utils.config.

27/11/06:

17:28 Changeset [1773] by pjkersha
Integration of Session Manager client server and unit test packages. …
16:59 Changeset [1772] by pjkersha
simpleCA.wsdl: updated doc/lit style …
14:52 Changeset [1771] by pjkersha
Replaced references to 'PubKey?' with 'Cert' as this is more accurate - …
12:31 Ticket #605 (Creation of MOLES organisation records for OAI-metadata contributing ...) created by ko23
Needed to provide correct ownership of generated MOLES records.
12:06 Changeset [1770] by pjkersha
www/html/sessionMgr.wsdl: updated connect and reqAuthorisation input …
09:26 Ticket #604 ([S] Web Services working over https) created by pjkersha
For message confidentiality https is likely to be a more straightforward …

24/11/06:

18:32 Changeset [1769] by selatham
Added a config file for neodc
18:32 Changeset [1768] by selatham
Removed use of oaiClean. Just do renaming. Use data centres namespace …
17:37 Changeset [1767] by mpritcha
interim commit, ..not finished yet.
16:17 ConfigBestPractice created by spascoe
16:08 Changeset [1766] by spascoe
Added a module for parsing ndg-wide configuration files. See …
14:36 Changeset [1765] by mpritcha
removed minoccurs="0" from documents element of PresentType?
14:02 Changeset [1764] by spascoe
Moved main script into package heirarchy.
14:01 Changeset [1763] by spascoe
Converted serverConfig.py into server.conf. Modified DXWSInterface to use …
12:19 ScriptsBestPractice created by spascoe
12:07 PythonCoding/BestPractice edited by spascoe
(diff)
12:03 Changeset [1762] by spascoe
Moved scripts into package heirarchy.
12:01 Changeset [1761] by spascoe
Modified scripts to work with entry_points.
11:27 Changeset [1760] by spascoe
More .pyc files deleted.
11:22 Changeset [1759] by spascoe
Removing distribution directory, backups and .pyc files
11:12 Changeset [1758] by spascoe
Moved server stuff into the server directory. Moved all server packages …
10:54 Changeset [1757] by spascoe
Branching to work on reorganising the source. I aim to: 1. Package with …
10:25 PythonEggs edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:25 dap_demo.tar.gz attached to PythonEggs by spascoe
Python Eggs demo distribution
10:23 PythonEggs edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:06 Python Eggs.ppt attached to PythonEggs by spascoe
Python Eggs presentation
10:04 PythonEggs edited by spascoe
(diff)
09:59 Changeset [1756] by domlowe
more changes to ReferencableGridCoverage - commiting at convenient point
09:55 WikiStart edited by spascoe
(diff)
09:48 WikiStart edited by spascoe
(diff)

23/11/06:

18:56 Changeset [1755] by selatham
corrected boolean.
17:41 Changeset [1754] by selatham
made ndgdoc style wrapping optional. Turned off in script
17:34 Changeset [1753] by pjkersha
common/SessionMgr/init.py: new place for client/SecurityClient.py. …
17:32 Changeset [1752] by pjkersha
test/SessionMgrClientTest.py: copied from old Tests/SecurityClient?.py into …
17:13 Changeset [1751] by mpritcha
Updated to handle present of multiple documents, but …
17:08 Changeset [1750] by pjkersha
server/SessionMgr/server-config.tac: comment out SessionMgr? object for the …
16:51 Changeset [1749] by pjkersha
common/SessionMgr/*: wsdl2py generated SessionMgr? stubs + added …
16:15 Changeset [1748] by pjkersha
sessionMgr_services.py: moved into SessionMgr? package.
16:13 Changeset [1747] by pjkersha
server/SessionMgr/* - Session Manager server side WS interface - …
15:31 Changeset [1746] by domlowe
deleting old comment
15:29 Changeset [1745] by domlowe
ReferencableGridCoverage? part implemented
15:04 Changeset [1744] by ko23
Update namespaceadder and DIF output support
10:30 Ticket #578 ([WG] Vocabulary Server Population) closed by rkl
fixed: List N010 set up in the Vocabulary server with 3 terms. URL to this under …
10:22 Changeset [1743] by pjkersha
server/AttAuthority/AttAuthorityServer.py: Don't need ZSI.ServiceContainer?
09:55 Changeset [1742] by domlowe
collections of features working
08:37 Changeset [1741] by pjkersha
Corrected server port number.
08:23 Changeset [1740] by pjkersha
ez_setup.py: keep for ndg generic egg install Echo/EchoClient?.py, …

22/11/06:

18:45 Ticket #603 ([M] Get new Discovery and Browse working on superglue) created by selatham
This means completely upgrading/changing everything to do with …
18:21 Ticket #583 ([M] Extract spatio and temporal info from MOLES) reopened by selatham
I just want the spatio and temporal bits, preferably passed back in a …
17:24 T12_Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
17:23 TI12_Security/TID created by pjkersha
17:22 T12_Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
17:20 TI12_Security/EggifyingNDGsecurity edited by pjkersha
(diff)
17:18 TI12_Security/EggifyingNDGsecurity edited by pjkersha
(diff)
17:17 TI12_Security/EggifyingNDGsecurity edited by pjkersha
(diff)
17:17 TI12_Security/EggifyingNDGsecurity created by pjkersha
16:01 Changeset [1739] by domlowe
implemented some sort of substitution for AbstractFeature?
15:04 Ticket #602 ([M] exist installation modified to support JDBC) created by mpritcha
Current proposed solution to search spatio / temporal info in postgres …
15:01 Ticket #601 ([DS] DX Datasets file ingestor needs improving) created by astephen
Should be able to ingest all from config file in one go. Note that …
14:49 Ticket #593 ([M] Controlled vocab for DataProvider groupings) closed by selatham
duplicate: Duplicate of #589
14:39 Ticket #600 ([M] (DI-3-3) Automatically notify DP's when their OAI has failed.) created by selatham
Use the DP's e-mail address which can be harvested in jOAI?
14:36 Ticket #599 ([M] Set up regular harvesting from all DPs (currently on glue)) created by selatham
* NOCS works * PML/NEODAAS works * BODC - works * BADC - works * NEODC …
14:33 Ticket #598 ([M] (DI-3-3) Handle deletions in OAI harvesting process) created by selatham
Look at OAI spec and Dlese conformity.
14:25 T12_Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:24 Ticket #597 ([M] Need FastCGI installed for discovery front-end) created by selatham
Need FastCGI installing on glue (then superglue) for the NDG Discovery …
14:22 Ticket #596 ([M] MDIP format to minimum MOLES transformation) created by selatham
Needs these as a minimum (if available in source discovery format). * …
14:14 Ticket #595 ([M] XQueries for use of MOLES in discovery) created by selatham
To cover the discovery methods. Can Matt do this?
13:56 Ticket #594 ([M] Re-arrange collections in eXist for discovery) created by selatham
on development (glue) first.
13:53 Ticket #593 ([M] Controlled vocab for DataProvider groupings) created by selatham
I.e. MDIP, NERC, NERC-DDC. This is to enable virtual organisations such …
13:39 Ticket #571 ([WG] Supply MDIP with location of latest UK GEMINI schema) closed by selatham
fixed: MDIP working on an extended 'old' Gemini format. Should be ready by …
10:54 Changeset [1738] by domlowe
commenting out and fixing v1 imports
10:48 Changeset [1737] by domlowe
namespace tinkering
10:25 Changeset [1736] by domlowe
namespace support working better #2
10:21 Changeset [1735] by domlowe
removed self.NAMESPACE and moved ownership of namespace to individual …
09:57 Changeset [1734] by domlowe
attributes handled better, without need to remove uri
09:22 Changeset [1733] by awoolf
Sanity check of schemas with minor corrections, mods to UML.

21/11/06:

16:23 Changeset [1732] by domlowe
basic attribute support
15:41 Changeset [1731] by mpritcha
Updated endpoint url to point to glue.badc.rl.ac.uk. No need for …
12:42 Changeset [1730] by pjkersha
server-config.tac: changes to AttAuthorityService? sub class - working …
09:04 Changeset [1729] by mpritcha
Removed spatioTemporalSearch, now part of all other searches. Changed …
07:08 Changeset [1728] by awoolf
Hack of SWE to import GML 3.2 rather than 3.1.1 in order to avoid CSML …

20/11/06:

22:19 Changeset [1727] by pjkersha
Copied from ndg.security.common.AttAuthority?. These files are needed by …
22:13 Changeset [1726] by pjkersha
22:11 Changeset [1725] by pjkersha
22:06 Changeset [1724] by pjkersha
Setting up client, server and unit tests for Attribute Authority.
16:58 Ticket #592 ([M] DIF-to-minimum MOLES transformation) created by mpritcha
Needs these as a minimum (if available in source discovery format). * …
16:23 Changeset [1723] by domlowe
this is the proof of concept, the last one was just the test.xml file
16:23 Changeset [1722] by domlowe
proof of concept for CSML v2 parser, baseclass now does all the from/to …
16:14 Changeset [1721] by ko23
eXist releases for Tomcat - 20061024
12:23 Ticket #591 ([DS] Allow command-line invocation of DX Server for queuing) closed by astephen
fixed: Completed. This should allow better control and visibility of what is …
12:22 Ticket #591 ([DS] Allow command-line invocation of DX Server for queuing) created by astephen
Need to create a command-line version of the DX Server that bypasses …
11:49 Changeset [1720] by pjkersha
Setting up Attribute Authority client unit test in new test egg.
09:20 Changeset [1719] by pjkersha
09:17 Changeset [1718] by pjkersha
Added test package.

18/11/06:

23:22 Changeset [1717] by astephen
Removed more rubbish
23:02 Changeset [1716] by astephen
Removed excess stuff.
23:01 Changeset [1715] by astephen
Merged with titania version.

17/11/06:

12:15 Changeset [1714] by pjkersha
Added wsdl2dispatch generated code and files for Twisted web server.
12:13 Changeset [1713] by pjkersha
AttAuthorityClient? package: * moved AttAuthorityClient? module to package …
12:05 Changeset [1712] by pjkersha
Make Attribute Authority client a separate package contain client classes …
11:17 Changeset [1711] by pjkersha
SessionMgr_services_server.py: moved to SessionMgr? server package. …
10:02 Ticket #590 ([S] Twisted Support for Security Web Services) created by pjkersha
Investigate use of Twisted with ZSI for NDG Security web services. The …
09:09 Changeset [1710] by awoolf
Initial draft schemas complete, UML modelling changes to {Ragged}Section, …

16/11/06:

20:14 Changeset [1709] by astephen
Latest titania bundle.
18:57 Changeset [1708] by pjkersha
Moved wsdl2dispatch generated attAuthority_services_server.py to new …
16:55 Changeset [1707] by ko23
Extensions for MDIP (part one)
16:41 Ticket #583 ([M] Extract spatio and temporal info from MOLES) closed by ko23
fixed: Stub B etc already do this and is available, so isn't it done?
16:41 Ticket #589 ([M] Establish vocabulary for centre types) created by ko23
There's a need to differentiate between different centre types for MDIP, …
16:41 Ticket #588 (Establish vocab for stating type of an online reference) created by ko23
Provide content for the dgReferenceClass tag to allow the statement of …
16:39 Ticket #587 (Add method of classifying online references) created by ko23
Provide a way of saying what the online reference is pointing to.
16:11 Changeset [1706] by pjkersha
Simplify import statements by moving AttAuthority?.py -> init.py and …
16:10 Changeset [1705] by pjkersha
16:09 Changeset [1704] by pjkersha
16:06 Changeset [1703] by pjkersha
More convenient names.
16:01 Changeset [1702] by pjkersha
No longer needed as now split distro into client, server and common.
15:44 Changeset [1701] by pjkersha
Major re-working to allow separate client, server and common eggs.
10:48 Changeset [1700] by awoolf
Slight mods arising from OGC 06-160 GML CR on ReferenceableGrid?.
08:21 Changeset [1699] by pjkersha
Rearranged main services into separate namespace packages.

15/11/06:

18:25 Ticket #586 ([M] doPresent takes one or more doc refs at a time) created by selatham
18:23 Ticket #585 ([M] Controlled vocab for formats) created by selatham
e.g. "Original", "DIF", "ISO19139" (should this be ISO19115 more people …
18:21 Ticket #584 ([M] Discovery - doPresent to support slection of one or more formats ...) created by selatham
Formats "Original", "DIF", "ISO19139" (should this be ISO19115 more people …
18:15 Ticket #583 ([M] Extract spatio and temporal info from MOLES) created by selatham
For use in an ingest script which populates the postgres/GIS db for …
12:24 DataProviderProducts edited by hsnaith
(diff)
12:12 DataProviderProducts edited by hsnaith
(diff)
10:49 Ticket #582 ([DS] Access to metadata in CSML read methods) created by mggr
A number of the PML data files require some limited metadata in order to …
09:57 Ticket #581 ([DS] CSML codebase rewritten for CSML 2) created by domlowe
Scanner, Parser, API code all needs revising for CSML 2
09:56 Ticket #580 ([M][DS] Update CSML 2 MOLES for CSML 2) created by domlowe
Update csml 2 moles tool to use new csml schema
09:53 Ticket #574 ([M] MOLES parsing/CSML-2-moles needs to handle namespaces) closed by domlowe
fixed: Closed. I think this is okay. It will only be using the MOLES namespace.
08:30 Changeset [1698] by awoolf
CSML2: * UML updated for {PointSeries?,Trajectory}Coverage to <<implement>> …

14/11/06:

14:32 Changeset [1697] by domlowe
Added instance document for GridFeature?
13:02 Changeset [1696] by pjkersha
Working test code for ZSI Web Service using Twisted: * for server, used …
10:37 Ticket #579 (Rewriting everything to deal with namespaces) closed by ko23
fixed
10:36 Ticket #579 (Rewriting everything to deal with namespaces) created by ko23
10:32 Ticket #29 (Support geospatial query on RDBMS backend - BADC implementation) closed by ko23
fixed
09:58 Changeset [1695] by ko23
Namespaced versions
09:46 Ticket #575 ([M][DS]Preserve order of elements in Moles parser.) closed by domlowe
fixed: Discussion aside I've implemented this now as Sue wanted it working it so …
09:46 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BODC edited by siva
(diff)
09:42 Changeset [1694] by domlowe
XML output is now schema aware and examines the moles schema for sequence …
09:10 Ticket #350 ([M] Extend functionality of vocab server API) closed by rkl
fixed
09:06 Ticket #164 ([M] Vocab Server Testing) closed by rkl
fixed
09:04 Ticket #578 ([WG] Vocabulary Server Population) created by rkl
Requests for controlled vocabularies to be added to the list served by the …
08:59 Ticket #174 ([M] BODC Discovery vocabulary to GCMD parameter valids integration/mapping) closed by rkl
fixed: Part of the work described by ticket #177
08:43 Ticket #470 (BODC CF Standard Name Versioned serving - establish operational protocols) closed by rkl
fixed: Alsion will provide BODC with a list of changes prior to each new CF …
08:41 Ticket #469 (BODC CF Standard Name Versioned serving - initial population) closed by rkl
fixed
07:52 Changeset [1693] by awoolf
Updated UML for CSML v2, and initial draft schema (includes Grid feature).

13/11/06:

19:10 WorkingGrid/Agenda/November06 created by mggr
18:54 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
(diff)
18:40 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
(diff)
18:39 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
(diff)
18:37 Milestone PostAlpha_review completed
Reviewing how well alpha products were delivered and implemented. …
18:25 Ticket #577 ([M] Michael Hughes leaving BODC) created by selatham
Who will cover vocab WS work? Following Roy's comments the outstanding …
18:21 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
(diff)
18:19 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
(diff)
18:07 Ticket #117 (Glue memory leak problems) closed by selatham
fixed: Increased -Xmx to 1G. Not had any memory leak problems recently. Closing.
17:56 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
(diff)
17:55 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 created by selatham
17:52 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
15:31 Changeset [1692] by domlowe
schema class added to keep track of sequences

11/11/06:

10:35 Changeset [1691] by pjkersha
* Converted into class. * Store works with client authentication - …
09:02 Ticket #576 ([S] Investigate running CA as part of MyProxy for each data provider) created by pjkersha
MyProxy has functionality to incorporate a CA: …

10/11/06:

15:55 Changeset [1690] by ko23
ISO19139 plus NS + BB and Area terms
15:51 Changeset [1689] by ko23
19139 schema for portability
11:56 Ticket #575 ([M][DS]Preserve order of elements in Moles parser.) created by domlowe
Preserve order of child elements in Moles parser.

09/11/06:

18:24 Changeset [1688] by selatham
Hiding a bit of stuff
18:20 Changeset [1687] by selatham
Uses latest molesReadWrite. Inserted PrettyPrint? code as function.
14:26 Changeset [1686] by domlowe
identifying code that needs changing for csml v2 and putting stubs in …
14:20 Changeset [1685] by ko23
14:14 Changeset [1684] by ko23
MOLES 1.3, just xlink to add.
14:07 Changeset [1683] by ko23
v0.9 of namespaced xqueries
14:02 Changeset [1682] by pjkersha
Customized version includes extra methods for X509.X509.Request - as_asn1 …
13:55 Changeset [1681] by pjkersha
Store custom NDG security dependencies.
10:41 Changeset [1680] by pjkersha
No need for separate package directory.
09:35 Changeset [1679] by domlowe
Adding branch as temporary repository for CSML version 2 rewrite (will …

08/11/06:

16:42 Changeset [1678] by selatham
further updates
14:55 Changeset [1677] by ko23
Util to add MOLES namespace to documents
07:57 Changeset [1676] by domlowe
made namespace non-mandatory keyword argument

07/11/06:

16:57 Changeset [1675] by selatham
further development
11:54 Ticket #471 ([DS] ArrayGenerator needed for regularly changing datasets) closed by domlowe
duplicate: ArrayGenerator support is provided in the parser, and the rest of this …
10:07 Changeset [1674] by domlowe
iotest.py updated to include test of cdml interface
10:06 Changeset [1673] by domlowe
subclassed cdunifdatainterface to create cdmldatainterface. This takes …
09:07 Changeset [1672] by domlowe
really removing it this time
08:45 Changeset [1671] by lawrence
New NDG discovery interface, including CSS, still a few bits to do, but …
08:27 Changeset [1670] by domlowe
removing qname code for now

06/11/06:

18:41 Changeset [1669] by selatham
CEDAR (BADC and NEODC) specific MOLES creation software
10:32 Changeset [1668] by domlowe
make nappy package non-compulsory
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.