19:10 WorkingGrid/Agenda/November06 created by mggr
18:54 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
18:40 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
18:39 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
18:37 Milestone PostAlpha_review completed
Reviewing how well alpha products were delivered and implemented. …
18:25 Ticket #577 ([M] Michael Hughes leaving BODC) created by selatham
Who will cover vocab WS work? Following Roy's comments the outstanding …
18:21 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
18:19 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
18:07 Ticket #117 (Glue memory leak problems) closed by selatham
fixed: Increased -Xmx to 1G. Not had any memory leak problems recently. Closing.
17:56 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 edited by selatham
17:55 MetadataServices/Agenda/Nov06 created by selatham
17:52 MetadataServices edited by selatham
15:31 Changeset [1692] by domlowe
schema class added to keep track of sequences


10:35 Changeset [1691] by pjkersha
* Converted into class. * Store works with client authentication - …
09:02 Ticket #576 ([S] Investigate running CA as part of MyProxy for each data provider) created by pjkersha
MyProxy has functionality to incorporate a CA: …


15:55 Changeset [1690] by ko23
ISO19139 plus NS + BB and Area terms
15:51 Changeset [1689] by ko23
19139 schema for portability
11:56 Ticket #575 ([M][DS]Preserve order of elements in Moles parser.) created by domlowe
Preserve order of child elements in Moles parser.


18:24 Changeset [1688] by selatham
Hiding a bit of stuff
18:20 Changeset [1687] by selatham
Uses latest molesReadWrite. Inserted PrettyPrint? code as function.
14:26 Changeset [1686] by domlowe
identifying code that needs changing for csml v2 and putting stubs in …
14:20 Changeset [1685] by ko23
14:14 Changeset [1684] by ko23
MOLES 1.3, just xlink to add.
14:07 Changeset [1683] by ko23
v0.9 of namespaced xqueries
14:02 Changeset [1682] by pjkersha
Customized version includes extra methods for X509.X509.Request - as_asn1 …
13:55 Changeset [1681] by pjkersha
Store custom NDG security dependencies.
10:41 Changeset [1680] by pjkersha
No need for separate package directory.
09:35 Changeset [1679] by domlowe
Adding branch as temporary repository for CSML version 2 rewrite (will …


16:42 Changeset [1678] by selatham
further updates
14:55 Changeset [1677] by ko23
Util to add MOLES namespace to documents
07:57 Changeset [1676] by domlowe
made namespace non-mandatory keyword argument


16:57 Changeset [1675] by selatham
further development
11:54 Ticket #471 ([DS] ArrayGenerator needed for regularly changing datasets) closed by domlowe
duplicate: ArrayGenerator support is provided in the parser, and the rest of this …
10:07 Changeset [1674] by domlowe
iotest.py updated to include test of cdml interface
10:06 Changeset [1673] by domlowe
subclassed cdunifdatainterface to create cdmldatainterface. This takes …
09:07 Changeset [1672] by domlowe
really removing it this time
08:45 Changeset [1671] by lawrence
New NDG discovery interface, including CSS, still a few bits to do, but …
08:27 Changeset [1670] by domlowe
removing qname code for now


18:41 Changeset [1669] by selatham
CEDAR (BADC and NEODC) specific MOLES creation software
10:32 Changeset [1668] by domlowe
make nappy package non-compulsory


02:21 Changeset [1667] by awoolf
Tidy up.


19:34 Changeset [1666] by awoolf
Affordances moved from coverages to features.
15:06 T05_Delivery edited by spascoe
09:04 Changeset [1665] by pjkersha
Commented out WS-Security handlers for tests.


17:48 Changeset [1664] by pjkersha
Modified version working for sig generation with WebSphere?. Verify of …
17:46 Changeset [1663] by pjkersha
Modified version working for sig generation with WebSphere?. Verify of …
16:53 Changeset [1662] by domlowe
namespace support in csml2moles (broken)
16:34 Changeset [1661] by ko23
Refactoring XQuery - activity
11:04 Ticket #574 ([M] MOLES parsing/CSML-2-moles needs to handle namespaces) created by domlowe
If we are putting namespaces in our MOLES docs then the MOLES parsing code …
09:36 Changeset [1660] by astephen
Version with overlay of trajectories on top of model fields draft version …
09:13 Changeset [1659] by astephen
09:12 Changeset [1658] by astephen
09:11 Changeset [1657] by astephen
testing merge functionality, base dir


15:16 Changeset [1656] by ko23
Namespaced queries starting points
08:55 Changeset [1655] by lawrence
Gemini schema and example documents


10:26 Ticket #466 ([DS] Granule Summary Tool) closed by domlowe
fixed: The csml2moles tool now works, including the union of geospatial coverages …
09:01 Changeset [1654] by pjkersha
setup.py: modified version numbering to be consistent with egg n.n.n …
08:56 molesparser edited by domlowe
added subheading (diff)
08:40 molesparser edited by domlowe
finished editing Moles parser document (diff)


16:52 Changeset [1653] by pjkersha
setup.py: added entry point for ndgSessionClient script. …
15:33 molesparser created by domlowe
Added notes on MOLES parsing (unfinished)
15:17 Changeset [1652] by domlowe
moved create classes call to init
14:55 Changeset [1651] by domlowe
renaming molesWriter
14:43 Changeset [1650] by domlowe
moles parser fromXML working
11:37 Changeset [1649] by pjkersha
Updated SignatureHandler?.verify to handle Exclusive canonicalization …
08:57 Changeset [1648] by pjkersha
SessionCookie? class encapsulates cookie handling previously held in …
08:56 Changeset [1647] by pjkersha
dist/ndg_security-DevPostAlpha?-py2.4.egg: new egg ez_setup.py: standard …


21:53 Changeset [1646] by lawrence
Simple wsgi code to run with fastcgi -- discovery wrapper. Works.
19:47 Changeset [1645] by lawrence
More changes associated with move of discovery to wsgi


22:36 Changeset [1644] by lawrence
Modifications for wsgi (and hence fastcgi) compliance in new discovery


14:16 Changeset [1643] by domlowe
moles round trip handles multiple similar elements
13:36 Changeset [1642] by pjkersha
Created common package for modules common to client and server packages. …
12:00 Changeset [1641] by pjkersha
11:58 Changeset [1640] by pjkersha
Experiment with SVN macros.
11:55 Changeset [1639] by pjkersha
python/setup.py: adapted to make Python Egg. python/*.py: changed import …


17:54 Changeset [1638] by pjkersha
Moved client and server side specific modules to their respective client …
17:35 Changeset [1637] by pjkersha
Separate client and server side code into separate packages.
17:33 Changeset [1636] by pjkersha
Change to new package structure. All refs to NDG package changed to …
17:01 Changeset [1635] by spascoe
Modified xmlHandler so that the test case uses unittest and works with …
16:10 Changeset [1634] by pjkersha
Tests with WebSphere?.
16:08 Changeset [1633] by pjkersha
16:08 Changeset [1632] by pjkersha
16:07 Changeset [1631] by pjkersha
16:04 Changeset [1630] by pjkersha
Change to lower case for new package structure.
14:21 Ticket #573 ([M] Upgrade exist to latest stable (20061024 )) created by selatham
To fix XQuery and namespaces problem. Then won't need to remove namespaces …
12:45 Changeset [1629] by domlowe
moles roundtripping
12:23 Changeset [1628] by ko23
1.3 change in response to comment
11:53 Changeset [1627] by lawrence
First python util code, namespace aware prettyprinter for html and text …
10:05 Changeset [1626] by spascoe
Fixed some typos. setuptools bootstraping works and egg is built.
09:58 Changeset [1625] by spascoe
A skeleton egg-compatible ndg.utils package. I havn't checked this works …


15:03 Changeset [1624] by root
Version 0.72 binary release.


13:49 Changeset [1623] by domlowe
fixing accidental delete.
13:46 Changeset [1622] by domlowe
temporary support for some namespace for local parameters in csml scanner
13:37 Changeset [1621] by domlowe
added stub standard name class
12:28 Changeset [1620] by selatham
fix bug where 'in' directory not being cleared initially.


17:51 Ticket #570 ([M] Allow a DP to have no group/keyword for ingestion) closed by selatham
fixed: Changed script oai_ingest.py to allow bo group/keyword.
17:37 Changeset [1619] by selatham
Allow no specification of groups/keywords in config file
12:10 Changeset [1618] by pjkersha
Experimented with namespaces for SignatureHandler? to try to get working …
11:50 Changeset [1617] by domlowe
summarisation of parameters from csml
10:44 Changeset [1616] by ko23
Re-fix of onlineReferenceType XMLSpy mess up. Update of XQueries


19:15 Ticket #246 ([M] MOLES object modularisation) closed by ko23
invalid: I think this one has disappeared…
14:27 Ticket #545 (eXist Namespace issues for NDG) closed by ko23
fixed: Sorted :-) Interesting set of problems starting with a really …


18:37 Ticket #572 ([C] MDIP collaboration) created by selatham
Mainly NDG-lite (Discovery). Project manager is Dave Cotton (iacMST). See …
18:26 Ticket #571 ([WG] Supply MDIP with location of latest UK GEMINI schema) created by selatham
Comments from Matt:- See …
18:12 Ticket #280 ([M] ndg_to_dif xsl needs to pass access constraints) closed by selatham
wontfix: The ndg_to_dif.xsl is now defunct.Replaced by Kev's MOLES-->DIF …
17:46 Ticket #570 ([M] Allow a DP to have no group/keyword for ingestion) created by selatham
Ingest fails currently if there is no group keyword in a DP's config file.
11:23 Ticket #569 ([WG] Define interface to eXist that respects NDG security) created by domlowe
We've spoken before of a interface to eXist that respects NDG security and …
09:44 Changeset [1615] by lawrence
Modifications to discovery (and browse) to support ndgDoc as an interim …
00:51 Changeset [1614] by hearnsha
Updated NumSim/DIF for ECMWF ERA-40


17:46 Ticket #207 ([DS] Re-add code to mail user when data ready) closed by astephen
fixed: Fixed it so it works again.
17:45 Ticket #561 ([DS] Fix bug in time formatting in DateTimeManager.py) closed by astephen
17:35 Changeset [1613] by hearnsha
ECMWF ERA-40 atmospheric model
16:47 Ticket #430 ([M] How can we limit discovery searches to specific sites?) closed by lawrence
fixed: Using the ndgDoc formalism. Job done.
16:46 Ticket #305 ([m] should the default order of discovery search be most recent last) closed by lawrence
duplicate: The default order shouldn't be time based ... superceded by ticket:563
16:43 Ticket #511 ([M] Discovery Backend Refactoring as new Java package) closed by lawrence
duplicate: Now superceded by a number of detailed tickets.
16:42 Ticket #7 ([M] configure results doesn't work on portal) closed by lawrence
wontfix: superceded by ws-discovery2
16:41 Ticket #406 ([M] Discovery portal spatial and temporal searches not working) closed by lawrence
wontfix: superceded by ws-discovery2!
16:34 Changeset [1612] by domlowe
tidying up comments etc
16:24 Ticket #303 ([M] Discovery web service needs to offer reordering by columns) closed by lawrence
duplicate: Duplicate of ticket:563
16:22 Changeset [1611] by domlowe
fixed problem with deep recursion, added partial support for parameters.
16:17 Ticket #568 ([M] Discovery - new portal needs to support MDIP selected format) created by lawrence
Probably a version of 'old' GEMINI with somewhere to put varaible …
16:16 Ticket #567 ([WG] scripts to ingest spatio-temporal information into postgres) created by lawrence
Need to get this from the generated-moles. Need to run as part of …
16:15 Ticket #566 ([M] Discovery - supports doSpatioTemporal Search) created by lawrence
Should start by implementing standalone search, and then supporting doing …
16:12 Ticket #565 ([M] Discovery - supports doParameterSearch) created by lawrence
Note dependency on xqueries for minimum MOLES.
16:11 Ticket #564 ([M] Discovery - supports doAuthorSearch) created by lawrence
Will depend on xqueries for minimum MOLES. Should be dataset authors, not …
16:09 Ticket #563 ([M] (DI-4-1) (DI-2-) Discovery - doFullTextSearch (and others) can do ...) created by lawrence
We need to order by date (maybe most-recent, oldest), as well as by data …
16:06 Ticket #562 ([M] Discovery - doPresent supports 'Dublin Core' format returns) created by lawrence
We will want to use xquery or xslt to take the documents and simplify …
16:02 Ticket #561 ([DS] Fix bug in time formatting in DateTimeManager.py) created by astephen
Once again using existing date time formatting in python fails to cope …
15:50 Ticket #515 ([M] Discovery WS back-end methods specification) closed by lawrence
fixed: done, current wsdl is satifisfactory for now
15:46 Ticket #531 ([M] MDIP support) closed by lawrence
fixed: Support limited to GEMINI xml format, and possibly a specific set of …
15:44 Ticket #304 ([M] All query types should work on discovery backend) closed by lawrence
fixed: this is now being dealt with ... under other tickets.
15:42 Ticket #301 ([M] Discovery Web Service Technology) closed by lawrence
fixed: DECSION: back end in java is ok …
15:05 Changeset [1610] by astephen
Latest live version on titania.
14:19 Changeset [1609] by domlowe
coverage aggregation and basic data granule creation working
12:40 Changeset [1608] by domlowe
ongoing changes to csml2moles.py - convenient time to commit
09:38 Changeset [1607] by domlowe
moving csml2moles.py into different directory
08:51 Changeset [1606] by domlowe
changed molesWriter.py so that classes are generated by a function call …


23:30 Changeset [1605] by mpritcha
Updated to implement scoped search.
23:29 Changeset [1604] by mpritcha
Updated to implement scoped search.
23:28 Changeset [1603] by mpritcha
Corrected ndgdoc to ndgDoc. Added maxOccurs=unbounded to scope in search …
21:39 Changeset [1602] by mpritcha
Modified build script to include any jars placed in resources dir (not …
21:37 Changeset [1601] by mpritcha
Updated to reflect new storage structure ndgdoc/doc/payload. Added scope …
21:36 Changeset [1600] by mpritcha
Updated to reflect new storage structure ndgdoc/doc/payload.
14:37 Changeset [1599] by selatham
oaiClean.py included <doc> element around ingested discovery document.
14:11 Changeset [1598] by domlowe
conflict resolution
14:09 Changeset [1597] by domlowe
prototype moles generation code to be used in csml2moles
14:08 Changeset [1596] by domlowe
bringing in line with new csml module structure
13:24 Ticket #560 ([DS] Add GeoSPlAT's Feature Identification to FeatureTypeRules page) created by astephen
Need to ensure that the rules I'm using in GeoSPlAT to identify a feature …
12:22 Changeset [1595] by mpritcha
Added doAuthorSearch, doParameterSearch and doSpatioTemporalSearch. Added …
08:40 Changeset [1594] by domlowe
several bug fixes to subsetting


18:41 Changeset [1593] by selatham
Cope with different incoming formats. Also add keywords from config file.
09:58 Ticket #559 ([WG] BODC Moles population) created by siva
Needs modifications/re-population of the BODC MOLES. Which will be used to …


21:07 Changeset [1592] by lawrence
Modifications to improve status of author information in DIF citation …
18:19 Changeset [1591] by selatham
Uses oaiClean.py instead of java clean-up code. Also deals with upgrade …
15:34 Changeset [1590] by selatham
created a python version of the discovery record cleaning code. Also wraps …
09:21 Changeset [1589] by domlowe
simplified adding multiple operations to features
08:45 Changeset [1588] by domlowe
csmlContainer now returns path rather than string)


22:23 DX/InstallationIssues created by astephen
22:18 DataExtractor edited by astephen
21:24 Changeset [1587] by lawrence
Better handling of request URLs for both discovery and browse
20:48 Changeset [1586] by lawrence
First cut of standalone discovery code ... integrated into one python …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.