Timeline


and

11/10/06:

16:58 Changeset [1578] by lawrence
Removing some superflous stuff from the archive …
16:57 Changeset [1577] by lawrence
Browse now modified to use Matt's backend …
16:41 Ticket #146 ([M] NERC Metadata Gateway milestones moved) reopened by selatham
DMAG decided (Oct 06) that the old NMG (on tornado) can be turned off. The …
16:22 Ticket #557 (Developer time eroded by other projects) created by selatham
NDG Developers getting involved in other projects which reduces estimated …
15:14 Changeset [1576] by mpritcha
Changed document in PresentReturnType? to xs:string
15:14 Changeset [1575] by mpritcha
Changed document in PresentReturnType? to xs:string
14:06 Changeset [1574] by lawrence
Test code that works with the latest Matt discovery wsdl
09:48 Ticket #556 ([DS] Should DX UI show most recent date as default?) created by astephen
Traditionally I have made the earliest date be the default. However, for …

10/10/06:

17:09 Changeset [1573] by mpritcha
More default setting…
16:17 Ticket #555 ([DS] Explore whether the CSML parser can process the output from TDS) created by selatham
Explore whether the CSML parser can process the output from TDS (or more …
16:02 Ticket #554 ([C] GO-ESSP GFDL links) created by selatham
As per GO-ESSP 2006 action plan :- Integrate GFDL metadata into the OAI …
15:54 Ticket #553 ([S] [WG] NCAR and NDG to test Authorisation interaction) created by selatham
As per the GO-ESSP 2006 action plan (written up by Bryan).
15:15 T02_CSML edited by domlowe
test (diff)
11:57 SecurityServices edited by pjkersha
(diff)
11:51 SecurityIssues edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:43 Changeset [1572] by mpritcha
Better handling of zero hit searches.
09:43 Changeset [1571] by mpritcha
Better handling of zero hit searches.
09:05 Changeset [1570] by ko23
08:45 Changeset [1569] by mpritcha
Oops minor typo.
08:40 Changeset [1568] by mpritcha
Only add <documents> if status = true after search, i.e. everything worked …
08:36 Changeset [1567] by mpritcha
Sets start and howMany default values in more sensible way.

09/10/06:

20:19 Changeset [1566] by lawrence
Toy code to play with the vocab server ... using Phil's base …
16:45 Changeset [1565] by mpritcha
doFullTextSearch now returns full document-uri. Set defaults for start, …
16:44 Changeset [1564] by mpritcha
doFullTextSearch now returns full document-uri.
13:50 Changeset [1563] by lawrence
Python test code to communicate with new discovery web service
12:24 Changeset [1562] by ko23
09:41 Ticket #552 (Python to Oracle) created by siva
Installation of Python2.4, cElementTree and cx_Oracle modules at BODC, in …

06/10/06:

19:29 Ticket #551 (Quality plan) created by selatham
Need a Quality Plan. To ensure that all components and the system have …
19:09 Ticket #550 ([DS] bbftp priority) closed by selatham
fixed
19:09 Ticket #550 ([DS] bbftp priority) created by selatham
DECISION: ProjectBoard? Oct06. To document status then park bbftp work in …
19:03 Ticket #549 ([DS] CSML templating) created by selatham
Devise a convention. For the many files situation. Particularly need to …
19:00 Ticket #548 ([WG] Throw real data at CSML2) created by selatham
Involves Andrew and Dominic liaising with all DP's to try out their data …
18:52 Ticket #547 ([DS] CSML2 Defined, Schemas and UML finalised.) created by selatham
18:35 Ticket #546 ([M] MOLES Browse needs documenting and hand-over) created by selatham
Bryan's working on it until end-of-October milestone. Then needs …
16:20 Changeset [1561] by ko23
Update comments
16:01 Changeset [1560] by ko23
Fix XMLSpy's malign influence +
15:53 Ticket #525 ([M] Dealing with a mixture of discovery formats in the Discovery service) closed by selatham
fixed: DECISION: ProjectBoard? Oct06 We will support core ISO19115(encoded in …
15:48 Ticket #455 (Granule summarisation from CSML) closed by ko23
fixed: Dom and Kev had a meeting about creating MOLES from CSML. Main points …
14:25 Ticket #399 ([DS] Store BADC CSML in eXist?) closed by domlowe
fixed: Yes we do want to store CSML in eXist. (closed)
14:24 Ticket #539 ([DS] refactor CSML container class) closed by domlowe
fixed: Done. The interface is now easier to use and can be seen used in here: …
14:23 Changeset [1559] by mpritcha
Added status and statusMessage elements to PresentReturnType?. Made …
14:21 Changeset [1558] by mpritcha
doPresent method of PresentAgent? now returns a PresentSummary? object, …
14:14 Changeset [1557] by domlowe
Improved csmlContainer mechanism to allow subsetting of multiple features …
12:45 Ticket #532 (Put copy of MOLES 1.2.5 in std place) closed by selatham
fixed: Done.
11:53 Ticket #159 ([M] Final version of the Term Server API Spec on BSCW) closed by rkl
fixed: Posted on BCSW on 6/10/2006.
11:52 Ticket #158 ([M] Feedback from NDG team on Term Server spec) closed by rkl
worksforme: Document circulated for comment. Nothing came back so we'll go with what …

05/10/06:

18:56 Ticket #529 ([WG] Web Service technologies incompatibilities) closed by selatham
fixed: DECISION: made at project board Oct06:- We will try to develop 'wrapped …
17:12 Changeset [1556] by mpritcha
Added PresentAgent? and first crack at implementation of doPresent() in …
16:23 Changeset [1555] by domlowe
some changes to allow cdml to be used as data source, not working properly …
15:45 Changeset [1554] by mpritcha
Added interface Searchable, to be implemented by all SearchAgent? classes. …
15:06 Ticket #541 ([M] Get Vocab Server usage logging operational) closed by mhug
fixed
14:39 Changeset [1553] by mpritcha
Corrected status in SearchReturnType? : now boolean
14:30 Changeset [1552] by domlowe
added prefix csml. to csmllibs
14:06 Changeset [1551] by mpritcha
No longer need Discovery.xsd now schema is in Discovery.wsdl (...after …
14:03 Changeset [1550] by mpritcha
Updated with corrected namespaces. No longer imports external schema file. …
12:24 Ticket #439 ([M] Namespace problems in xqueries in exist and csml etc.) closed by ko23
duplicate: Supeceded by #545
12:23 Ticket #286 ([WG] Whether or not we should include namespace attributes in eXist) closed by ko23
duplicate: Superceded by #545
12:22 Ticket #545 (eXist Namespace issues for NDG) created by ko23
To high-light tracking. There are problems regarding the retrieval of …
12:02 Changeset [1549] by pjkersha
Tests/SessionMgrTest?.py: unit test for Session.SessionMgr?. Test new …
11:11 Ticket #544 ([DS] GeoSPlAT minor to-do list) created by astephen
List of low priority things to look at: a) no lable indicating current …
10:45 Ticket #543 ([M] Deploy getOWL Vocab Server method) created by mhug
This method will return an OWL formatted file for a given vocabulary.
10:43 Ticket #542 ([M] Deploy getMap Vocab Server method) created by mhug
This method will return the complete mappings between terms in selected …
10:35 Ticket #541 ([M] Get Vocab Server usage logging operational) created by mhug
Information on the method that has been called, the query and the access …
10:31 Ticket #540 ([M][WG] Contact Vocab Server users regarding the change from rpc/enc to ...) created by mhug
Check that existing vocab server users can handle document/literal wrapped …

04/10/06:

18:08 External Product Definitions.mm attached to DataProviderProducts by hsnaith
18:01 DataProviderProducts created by hsnaith
17:51 ExternalProductDefinition edited by hsnaith
(diff)
08:38 Ticket #539 ([DS] refactor CSML container class) created by domlowe
Reminder to me
08:32 DataServices edited by domlowe
added notes from yesterday's DS meeting (diff)
08:16 Ticket #277 ([DS] Generate representative sample of ERA-40 in cache.) closed by domlowe
fixed: Closed. Going to attempt to scan CDML files instead. See 538
08:15 Ticket #538 ([DS] Scan CDML files) created by domlowe
Attempt to scan ERA-40 CDML files to see if it works.

03/10/06:

23:18 Changeset [1548] by mpritcha
Initial import of refactored Discovery service.
18:34 Ticket #537 ([WG] Do all DPs need to deploy ApacheAxis?) created by selatham
For WS. Not very difficult if they do.
18:28 Ticket #536 ([C] Genie-fy project) created by selatham
Follow up links with Genie-fy project (Andrew Price ). They were looking …
17:21 flyer edited by lawrence
(diff)
17:20 NDG Bullet Points.mm attached to flyer by lawrence
17:20 flyer created by lawrence
17:18 DocumentationTeam edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:57 Ticket #535 ([D] provide public summary documentation for publicity) created by hsnaith
need document & presentation material - can also act as source for the …
16:50 Ticket #534 (NMM Integration) created by lawrence
We expect that NumSim should be a subset of NMM. What do we need to do to …
16:47 Ticket #506 (Convert existing parameter value(s) choice group within into ...) closed by ko23
fixed
16:44 Ticket #451 (Convert elements under dgDataSetType to include list of included feature ...) closed by ko23
fixed
16:44 Ticket #505 (Modification of existing dgOnlineReference content into dgSimpleLink) closed by ko23
fixed
16:40 Ticket #454 (Extend dgOnlineReference to include Citation type) closed by ko23
fixed
16:38 Ticket #533 ([D][WG] provide system stack definitions for data providers) created by hsnaith
Before pre-beta, we need a defined software stack for data providers to …
12:38 Ticket #532 (Put copy of MOLES 1.2.5 in std place) created by ko23
Much as #357, kindly put up http://ndg.nerc.ac.uk/schema/moles_1.2.5.xsd
12:21 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by mggr
(diff)
12:21 ndg_db.sql attached to WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 by mggr
NDG MOLES db schema, version 5
11:37 Changeset [1547] by ko23
Corrected and extended DIF
10:19 Changeset [1546] by pjkersha
Tests/VocabServer?: Working version for whatListsCat method. ZSI code …
09:19 Changeset [1545] by lawrence
html examples of new discovery (no css yet ... so not pretty!)

02/10/06:

18:37 Ticket #531 ([M] MDIP support) created by selatham
We've promised to deliver at least back-end Discovery WS for MDIP use. …
18:23 Ticket #530 ([DS] A static CSML2 needed asap) created by selatham
17:49 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
17:48 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
17:41 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
17:40 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
17:39 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
17:39 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
17:17 Ticket #388 (Versioning of components) closed by pmiller
fixed: Added to documentation for DP package: T13_DataProvider
17:15 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
added bit about versioning from ticket 388 (diff)
16:45 Changeset [1544] by pjkersha
Tests/MyProxyClient?/myProxyClient.py: pyOpenSSL MyProxy? client adapted …
13:06 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
12:49 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
12:48 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
12:46 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
12:45 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 edited by mhenning
(diff)
12:43 graph_v5.gif attached to WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 by mhenning
12:42 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PMLOct06 created by mhenning
12:39 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:36 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by pmiller
added progress section (diff)
12:34 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:33 WikiStart edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:32 WikiStart edited by pmiller
clarified teams (diff)
12:26 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by pmiller
(diff)
11:43 Ticket #529 ([WG] Web Service technologies incompatibilities) created by selatham
Possibly add to risk register as high risk?

01/10/06:

21:50 Changeset [1543] by lawrence
Small refactoring of new discovery interface
17:14 Ticket #286 ([WG] Whether or not we should include namespace attributes in eXist) reopened by selatham
What is the workaround for DIF and MOLES? If this is not a problem anymore …

29/09/06:

17:02 Changeset [1542] by pjkersha
Added http proxy handling for ZSI - see Tests/Echo?/urllib2Client.py
14:56 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BADC edited by selatham
(diff)
14:44 Milestone PreAlpha completed
Improve geographical information, flag secure dataset, support simulation …
14:43 Milestone MOLES 1.2.5 completed
13:12 Ticket #79 ([DS] DX-WS Merge install facility) closed by astephen
duplicate: Closed because will be solved by NDG-wide standards on how to do this.
13:10 Ticket #518 ([DS] Sort out BADC-DX cookie bug) closed by astephen
fixed: Fixed bug in python BADC security code.
13:06 Ticket #367 ([DS] Do a proper response if user has no valid credentials to see data) closed by astephen
fixed
13:04 Ticket #337 ([DS] Re-add note about interpolations in DX client) closed by astephen
duplicate: Closing as rolled into ticket 365
11:52 Ticket #254 ([DS] DX Logo paths check) closed by astephen
invalid: Closed because whole installation process will change
11:45 Ticket #528 ([DS] Work out best way of copying live version to SVN) created by astephen
Need to work out best method of getting divergent live version of BADC DX …
11:42 Ticket #527 ([DS] Investigate Google Maps and Open Layers for map selection in DX) created by astephen
Need to replace old and very limited Java map applet. Google Maps will be …

28/09/06:

17:03 Changeset [1541] by spascoe
Major directory structure reorganisation. The python source tree is now …
16:15 Ticket #526 ([S] All Data Providers deploy Alpha version of Security) created by pjkersha
The current status is: * BADC - superglue has Alpha version but the …
15:26 Changeset [1540] by spascoe
Split the distribution into 3 eggs: server, client and common. These eggs …
15:08 Changeset [1539] by spascoe
Some bug fixes to auth/authz API. test_embedded.py now passes (except for …
14:06 Changeset [1538] by spascoe
Probably too many changes for one commit :-(. I've reorganised the …
13:44 Ticket #212 ([S] Security Prototype Installation at PML) closed by pjkersha
fixed
11:20 Changeset [1537] by lawrence
(oops, removing the stuff that shouldn't be in svn)
11:19 Changeset [1536] by lawrence
Initial (html) templates for the new discovery interface

27/09/06:

16:31 Ticket #525 ([M] Dealing with a mixture of discovery formats in the Discovery service) created by selatham
It seems unlikely we can avoid having to harvest a number of different …
15:00 Changeset [1535] by ko23
Update of MOLES 1.3
15:00 Ticket #522 ([S] Resolve whether MyProxy can correctly handle usernames containing '.' ...) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Response from Jim Basney on MyProxy mailing list indicates that we are OK …
14:55 Ticket #524 (test thing ignore) closed by selatham
invalid
14:20 Ticket #44 ([S] Status of WS-Security libraries) closed by pjkersha
fixed: tel. conversation with Joshua Boverhof 08/09/06 and in e-mail contact on …
14:00 Ticket #524 (test thing ignore) created by selatham
stuff
13:56 Ticket #523 ([S] No DP has yet got a full Alpha version of Security running) created by selatham
To be brought up at Project Board level Oct 06.
13:51 Ticket #427 ([M] Browse needs D in history) closed by lawrence
worksforme: Done.
13:49 Ticket #445 (How to show html in Trac) closed by lawrence
worksforme: Not sure why this is a ticket at all. But Mike's comment demonstrates that …
10:29 Ticket #522 ([S] Resolve whether MyProxy can correctly handle usernames containing '.' ...) created by pjkersha
Tests show that credentials tied to a username containing '.' character …

25/09/06:

17:26 Changeset [1534] by ko23
Error in 19115 XQuery sorted
16:44 Ticket #521 ([DS] Create "quicklook plot" button on DX and GS) created by astephen
If user wants to choose all the defaults then let them click 'quick-look' …
13:53 Ticket #520 ([DS] Level value shown on VCS animations over levels) created by astephen
Need to ensure that level plots show the level otherwise useless when …

22/09/06:

16:48 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
16:45 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
16:38 Changeset [1533] by ko23
Error in XQuery sorted
16:34 Changeset [1532] by pjkersha
Added test example for a document literal style WSDL + using WS-Security …
14:44 Changeset [1531] by ko23
Error in XQuery sorted
13:53 Changeset [1530] by lawrence
Code to support a more heirarchical listing of parameters.
13:36 Changeset [1529] by ko23
Put proper content in bulkde.zip …
12:27 Ticket #519 ([DS] Build GeoSPlAT WMS) created by astephen
If we have time we should put the GeoSPlAT server interface behind a WMS.
12:10 Ticket #518 ([DS] Sort out BADC-DX cookie bug) created by astephen
On some browsers the DX login is not handling users logged in from BADC's …
08:50 NumSim edited by lawrence
(diff)

21/09/06:

16:04 Changeset [1528] by ko23
Improve DC and add minimum(ish) 19115 in returnmoles and bulkde, plus a …
13:51 Changeset [1527] by astephen
A simple WMS implementation to test it out and think about plugging into …
13:40 Ticket #517 ([DS] Analyse potential of GeoSPlAT convergence with Web Map Service) closed by astephen
fixed
13:40 Ticket #517 ([DS] Analyse potential of GeoSPlAT convergence with Web Map Service) created by astephen
Having read the most recent "1.3.0" spec for WMS I thought it would be …

20/09/06:

18:13 MetadataServices/Meeting/Sept06 edited by selatham
(diff)
18:10 MetadataServices/Meeting/Sept06 edited by selatham
(diff)
18:02 MetadataServices/Meeting/Sept06 created by selatham
17:32 MetadataServices/Agenda/Sept06 edited by selatham
(diff)
17:32 MetadataServices/Agenda/Sept06 edited by selatham
(diff)
17:31 MetadataServices/Agenda/Sept06 edited by selatham
(diff)
17:30 MetadataServices/Agenda/Sept06 edited by selatham
(diff)
17:30 MetadataServices/Agenda/Sept06 created by selatham
17:28 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
17:18 Changeset [1526] by pjkersha
Tests/xmlsec/XMLSecTest.py: class to test compatibility pyCrypto/M2Crypto …
15:26 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:56 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
08:53 Ticket #516 ([DS] Geosplat configuration options that would be nice) created by astephen
We could do with: - variable GIF frame-rate (code works, but need to put …

19/09/06:

17:33 Ticket #515 ([M] Discovery WS back-end methods specification) created by selatham
Start a document stating the methods available for the Discovery WS. Pass …
17:19 Changeset [1525] by lawrence
Sundry modifications to browse to improve paging through result sets and …
16:30 Ticket #308 ([m] browse/discovery - need to step through the result set) closed by lawrence
fixed: This is now fixed in the python exist interface version ... it'll need new …

18/09/06:

20:08 Ticket #252 ([DS] Look into using FastCGI) reopened by lawrence
18:05 Ticket #403 ([M] Dlese OAI re-harvests every time tomcat is re-started) closed by selatham
fixed: Pretty sure this is solved in Dlese jOAI v3.0.4
17:31 Ticket #441 ([M] 'harvest now' button) closed by selatham
duplicate
17:15 Ticket #484 ([M] Upgrade DLESE OAI software) closed by selatham
fixed: Done. Now at version 3.0.4 which includes support for …
16:55 Ticket #426 ([M] Need to own namespace vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk) closed by selatham
fixed: This is owned by default - as we own ndg.nerc.ac.uk.
12:26 Ticket #453 (Remove dgDataObjectType) closed by ko23
fixed
12:24 Ticket #500 (Formal structure in MOLES schema to carry CF term+) closed by ko23
fixed: See ticket #499 for MOLES approach to problem. Please reopen if you don't …
12:19 Ticket #480 (Addition of logo element to MOLES) closed by ko23
fixed

15/09/06:

14:03 Ticket #252 ([DS] Look into using FastCGI) closed by astephen
duplicate: Bryan looking into this and other frameworks so close.
11:58 Changeset [1524] by astephen
Titania installed version latest.
11:55 Changeset [1523] by domlowe
more changes related to csmlContainer class
11:54 Changeset [1522] by aharwood
Corrected constraint fields
11:49 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BADC edited by selatham
(diff)
11:39 Changeset [1521] by domlowe
integrating CSMLContainer class to enable subsetting across multiple …
11:27 Changeset [1520] by astephen
This is the live version on titania - changes have been made so safest to …
09:55 Changeset [1519] by aharwood
Corrected table name in constraint

14/09/06:

14:49 Changeset [1518] by domlowe
Added outline of csmlContainer.py class which acts as a place to hold CSML …
11:39 Changeset [1517] by pjkersha
Tests/xmlsec/encrypt4.py: experiment with encryption algs and format for …
10:20 Ticket #514 (Standalone Installation of MyProxy Server) closed by siva
fixed
10:14 Ticket #514 (Standalone Installation of MyProxy Server) created by siva
Installing MyProxy? Server seperately on a Linux box which is behind …

13/09/06:

15:52 NDGBrowseHowTo created by lawrence
15:19 HowTo edited by lawrence
(diff)
14:47 UsingTheParserToCreateCSML edited by domlowe
Edited page on using the parser to create csml (diff)
14:42 HowTo edited by domlowe
Added link to 'UsingTheParserToCreateCSML' page (diff)
12:36 Changeset [1516] by domlowe
adding plugin code to svn

12/09/06:

15:01 Changeset [1515] by aharwood
Corrected syntax
14:58 Changeset [1514] by aharwood
Corrected syntax
14:51 Changeset [1513] by aharwood
Changed constraint name. Previously two constraints were defined with the …
14:48 Changeset [1512] by aharwood
Removed comments for fld_local_identifier and fld_key_prefix
14:44 Changeset [1511] by aharwood
Removed extraneous characters
14:08 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:07 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:06 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
14:03 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
13:13 Ticket #147 ([M] GCMD vocab issues) closed by rkl
fixed: Discussions at the MEDI SC meeting (Philadelphia 11/09/2006) have resulted …
12:02 Changeset [1510] by pjkersha
Working encryption handler. Note: * SignatureHandler? code commented out …
09:25 Changeset [1509] by domlowe
comments and tidying

11/09/06:

17:15 Changeset [1508] by pjkersha
Working EncryptionHandler? encrypt method. Equivalent decrypt nearly …
15:40 Changeset [1507] by domlowe
no need to import getopt
15:25 Changeset [1506] by domlowe
Aggregation working in both time and space
14:32 Changeset [1505] by domlowe
bounding box aggregation working
13:33 Changeset [1504] by domlowe
outline of data-granule aggregation tool to aggregaate bounding boxes
13:15 Changeset [1503] by domlowe
fixed problem with srsName attribute in EnvelopeWithTimePeriod?
11:43 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:31 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:29 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:16 T12_Security/WS-Security edited by pjkersha
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.