Timeline


and

04/08/06:

16:27 Changeset [1365] by selatham
tagging Discovery ingestAutomation for ALPHA
16:14 Changeset [1364] by selatham
deprecating the two stage DIF and DC production XSLs
16:13 Changeset [1363] by selatham
deprecating the two stage DIF and DC production XSLs
15:31 Ticket #489 ([C] Arrange another NERC Liaison group for after pre-Beta) created by selatham
14:26 WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06 edited by mggr
(diff)
14:25 Ticket #488 ([WG] BADC: Install NDG DP components prior to beta) created by mggr
Install local copies of the various NDG components relevant to a data …
14:24 Ticket #487 ([WG] NOCS: Install NDG DP components prior to beta) created by mggr
Install local copies of the various NDG components relevant to a data …
14:24 Ticket #486 ([WG] BODC: Install NDG DP components prior to beta) created by mggr
Install local copies of the various NDG components relevant to a data …
14:24 Ticket #485 ([WG] PML: Install NDG DP components prior to beta) created by mggr
Install local copies of the various NDG components relevant to a data …
14:00 Ticket #484 ([M] Upgrade DLESE OAI software) created by selatham
To latest version (3.0)?
12:47 Ticket #77 ([DS] DX-Web Interface 0.2 (GUI) Release) closed by astephen
fixed: Alpha release tagged at: …
12:46 Ticket #76 ([DS] DX-WS 0.2 (Web Service back end) Release) closed by astephen
fixed: Created a tagged release at: …
12:44 Changeset [1362] by astephen
Alpha version of DX used on glue. Not really suitable for unsupervised …
12:35 Changeset [1361] by astephen
Version used in Alpha, still not very useful as an unsupervised install …
12:32 Ticket #483 ([DS] Domain selection using dx on IE6.0 (xp)) created by kmarsh
When using the dxui interface via ie6, the "domain options" page does not …
11:52 Ticket #355 (Stub_B.jar bulk producer of Stub-B's needs to cope with password) closed by ko23
fixed: New one supercedes previous versions, so this one is now unnecessary.
11:45 Ticket #482 ([WG] Upgrade BADC production of DIFs) created by selatham
Make sure can run Kev's new MOLES-->DIF 'bulkdestubb.jar' producer. Do …
11:44 Ticket #481 ([M] Upgrade eXist on glue to latest version) created by selatham
The latest Version is either 1.0 (stable) or 1.1(not so stable?) See …
11:19 Ticket #358 (Move Doc_handling things in Subversion) closed by selatham
fixed: Complete.
11:16 Changeset [1360] by selatham
Archiving the last bits in Document_handling directory
11:00 Ticket #480 (Addition of logo element to MOLES) created by ko23
Provide a home for the logo and thumbnail of a metadata object, if …
10:18 Ticket #479 ([DS] Example of BODC CSML creation in python) created by domlowe
Write some example python code to show creation of a BODC CSML file for …

03/08/06:

18:24 WorkingGrid/Agenda/August06 edited by mggr
(diff)
18:24 WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06 edited by mggr
knew it wasn't the last edit ;) (diff)
18:22 Ticket #478 ([WG] BADC data provider set up page) created by mggr
The BADC data provider page
18:17 Ticket #201 ([WG] Tag what has been used for alpha in subversion) closed by mggr
fixed: Consolidated list of tags into the description. Closing this ticket, …
18:11 WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06 edited by mggr
final copy (yeah right) (diff)
17:44 WorkingGrid/Meeting/August06 created by mggr
draft1
17:17 Ticket #476 ([M] Code to produce ROSCOP report from MOLES) closed by lawrence
duplicate: This is a duplicate of ticket:475
17:09 Ticket #477 ([WG][M] MOLES Browse install instructions) created by selatham
17:04 Changeset [1359] by spascoe
Updated README.
16:57 Changeset [1358] by spascoe
Overhalled the logging facility, packaging it so that it is simmilar to …
16:54 Ticket #476 ([M] Code to produce ROSCOP report from MOLES) created by selatham
Extract ROSCOP content (dgCruise) from MOLES in 'ROSCOP report' output …
16:48 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:44 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:44 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
15:41 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
15:39 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
15:39 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
15:32 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
15:25 MetadataServices/Meeting/August06 created by selatham
15:24 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
15:23 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
14:53 Security0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
14:52 RefactoringSecurity created by lawrence
14:46 Changeset [1357] by spascoe
Bug fix.
13:01 Security0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:00 Security0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:59 Security0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:56 Security0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:44 Security0607 created by lawrence
12:44 Changeset [1356] by spascoe
Trivial edit.
12:19 Changeset [1355] by domlowe
more changes to allow full use of ArrayGenerator class, including change …
12:12 T12_Security edited by lawrence
(diff)
11:05 Changeset [1354] by spascoe
Very basic build instructions. Removed a debugging delay.
10:35 Changeset [1353] by spascoe
Added a convenient debugging funtion ndg_debug_sleep(). Also made the …

02/08/06:

17:05 Changeset [1352] by domlowe
Lots of changes to enable ArrayGenerators? to work. Not working fully but …
16:26 Ticket #475 ([m] need an xquery for cruise reports) created by lawrence
Following ticket:457, produce documents for Roy ... Mappings to existing …
16:24 Ticket #474 ([M] Flight Reports in Moles) created by lawrence
Does a future MOLES version need to include specific flight information …
15:29 Ticket #473 ([M] Browse needs to handle authorship properly) created by lawrence
Authors of datasets should be under the title …
14:52 Ticket #472 ([S] Session Manager Disconnect / Session revocation Facility Needed) created by pjkersha
The Session Manager Web Service needs a disconnect method to enable a user …
14:32 Ticket #418 (Cruise reports and equivalent references for flights et al.) closed by lawrence
fixed: done, in moles.1.2.5
13:17 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
13:16 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
12:35 Ticket #471 ([DS] ArrayGenerator needed for regularly changing datasets) created by domlowe
Some BADC datasets are updated on a regular basis and contain uniform data …
12:15 WorkingGrid/Agenda/August06 created by mggr
initial draft
12:14 Changeset [1351] by domlowe
xlink:href references to local ArrayGenerators are resolved when CSML …
12:14 Changeset [1350] by domlowe
xlink:href references to local ArrayGenerators are resolved when CSML …
12:03 Ticket #386 ([WG] Role of Working Grid team in integration) closed by mggr
fixed: Agreed at AH meeting that this seemed a good idea.
11:28 Changeset [1349] by domlowe
Added ArrayGenerator class to CSML Parser. Also added example …
10:59 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
link aug meeting agenda and notes (diff)
10:10 Ticket #470 (BODC CF Standard Name Versioned serving - establish operational protocols) created by rkl
Agree protocol for CF Standard Name updates in the BODC server with Alison …
10:10 Ticket #458 ([DS] Cell methods in CSML?) closed by domlowe
duplicate: Closing this as is duplicate of 464
10:08 Ticket #469 (BODC CF Standard Name Versioned serving - initial population) created by rkl
Loading the initial BODC-served version of CF Standard Names into BODC …
10:06 Ticket #468 (BODC CF Standard Name Versioned serving - CF community agreement) created by rkl
Clearing the way for BODC to commence versioned serving of CF Standard …

01/08/06:

19:45 Changeset [1348] by fvenuti
First moles record for OCCAM data. Needs more work.
17:52 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BODC edited by siva
(diff)
17:51 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BODC edited by siva
(diff)
17:00 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
17:00 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:57 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:55 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:54 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:54 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:53 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:49 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 edited by selatham
(diff)
16:47 MetadataServices/Agenda/August06 created by selatham
16:42 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
16:34 Ticket #467 ([S] BODC Oracle Credential Repository Interface for Session Manager) created by pjkersha
The Credential Repository interfaces with the CredWallet class using the …
16:28 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:17 Ticket #271 ([M] dgBasicData doesn't match feature type concepts) closed by lawrence
duplicate
16:07 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:02 Ticket #466 ([DS] Granule Summary Tool) created by lawrence
If we have multiple granules, corresponding to one data entity, we will …
15:59 Ticket #465 ([M] CSML2 will provide cell_methods, which will require change in ...) created by lawrence
We will need to promote cell_methods into dgStdParameterMeasured ... when …
15:59 Ticket #464 ([DS] Need support for cell_methods in CSML V2.0) created by lawrence
It's quite clear that we need cell_methods to be a property of the …
15:45 Ticket #463 ([m] Where should entry_id go for incoming DIFs) created by lawrence
IF we harvest DIFs, we anticipate exporting GEO ... Where should the DIF …
15:40 Ticket #462 ([WG] Should BADC put up a copy of eprints for metadata documents?) created by lawrence
We should be storing documents. There is already software that does this. …
15:22 Ticket #414 ([M] Relationship of MOLES to other schema, markup and image content.) closed by lawrence
duplicate: This is now covered by ticket:449, ticket:450 and ticket:461. Closed as a …
15:22 Ticket #461 ([m] maths support) created by lawrence
MOLES documents may want maths in them throughout. While we can do this in …
15:11 Ticket #460 ([M] Modfications to dgParameterType) created by lawrence
Mainly as discussed in MolesDiscussion, but we need to (1) Make IsOutput?
13:43 Ticket #281 ([M] ndg_to_dif xsl needs updating following changes to DEStub-B) closed by lawrence
wontfix: Is this not a duplicate of 280?
13:38 Ticket #251 (Provision of WMO 19115 profile) closed by lawrence
worksforme: We have the current version.
13:29 Ticket #348 ([S] [WG] [DS] access contraints in moles and csml) closed by lawrence
duplicate: This is absorbed now in ticket:384.
12:42 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BODC created by mggr
12:42 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/BADC created by mggr
example layout
12:34 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by mggr
(diff)
12:33 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by mggr
(diff)
12:33 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by mggr
some updates and tidying (diff)
12:25 Changeset [1347] by lawrence
First cut at UML versions of NetCDF3 and CF V1.0
12:07 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup edited by mggr
(diff)
11:41 Ticket #459 ([S] Change MyProxy Python client so that new users can be added from a ...) created by pjkersha
Currently, the NDG Python MyProxy client interface uses the …
11:29 Changeset [1346] by spascoe
Trivial correction.
11:05 Changeset [1345] by spascoe
test client script dumps output to bbftpc.log. Some debug code removed.

31/07/06:

15:38 Ticket #458 ([DS] Cell methods in CSML?) created by domlowe
Should there be a mechanism in CSML that is equivalent to …
15:01 Ticket #360 ([DS] CSML API needs modification so it knows automatically what time axis ...) closed by domlowe
fixed: I've removed any dependency on a particular time axis from the API. …
14:32 Ticket #340 ([DS] Scanner/API - Calendar attribute to be stored in 'frame' attribute of ...) closed by domlowe
fixed: This is now implemented in the scanner and the parser.
14:31 Changeset [1344] by domlowe
calendar information is now stored in csml using the frame attribute of …
14:06 Changeset [1343] by pjkersha
Working version of SecurityCGI with split ServiceProviderSecurityCGI and …
12:20 Ticket #457 (Add cruise elements to dgCruise as indicated by CSR) created by ko23
After discussion between Roy and myself, this takes the form of: == …
12:19 Ticket #456 (Spatio-temporal summarisation) created by ko23
Should it be consistently "unioned" across NDG, or is this a matter for …
12:18 Ticket #455 (Granule summarisation from CSML) created by ko23
Identify what needs to be summarised up from CSML, and identify where it …
12:18 Ticket #454 (Extend dgOnlineReference to include Citation type) created by ko23
I intend making this an option alongside the simple or xlink option.
12:18 Ticket #453 (Remove dgDataObjectType) created by ko23
Shame, but if no attributes are forthcoming…
12:17 Ticket #452 (Modification to allow dgDataSetType to state the different types of data ...) created by ko23
The content of dgDataSetType will be updated to allow tags indicating a …
12:17 Ticket #451 (Convert elements under dgDataSetType to include list of included feature ...) created by ko23
This will be a list of terms, drawing on the existence of feature type …
12:17 Ticket #450 (Identify elements that may need to include xlink references) created by ko23
This is to identify elements that may need to be modified or added to …
12:16 Ticket #449 (Develop dgOnlineReference to include xlink option) created by ko23
Base on OpenGIS xlink.xsd (namespace =  http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink). …
09:53 Ticket #332 ([DS] DOCTYPE missing from parser) closed by domlowe
fixed: Not doctype but: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> Closing ticket …
09:52 Changeset [1342] by domlowe
adding XML version info to CSML
09:04 Ticket #316 ([DS] Support for different calendars in csml i/o) closed by domlowe
fixed: This is done (with CDAT's cdtime module).
09:00 Changeset [1341] by domlowe
code to handle longitude requests in -ve,+ve format even if data is …

28/07/06:

17:20 Changeset [1340] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityCGItest: ServiceProviderSecurityCGI now takes returnURI arg. …
15:24 MolesDiscussion edited by ko23
(diff)
14:30 Ticket #108 (Non-contiguous coordinate systems) closed by domlowe
duplicate: Closing this
14:03 Ticket #265 ([DS] -scanner/parser - NASAAmesExtract has null filename attribute) closed by domlowe
fixed: Can't reproduce this problem so closing ticket (for now at least).
14:01 MolesDiscussion edited by rkl
(diff)
13:43 CalendarSystems edited by domlowe
Found out a bit more about calendars. (diff)
13:26 MolesDiscussion edited by rkl
(diff)
09:11 CalendarSystems edited by domlowe
minor edit. (diff)
09:10 Ticket #408 ([DS] Define which calendar systems we will handle in NDG2 CSML) closed by domlowe
fixed: These are defined here: CalendarSystems
09:08 Ticket #448 ([DS] Adding new calendar to cdtime module) created by domlowe
For full CF support we need to add support fir the all_leap/366_day …
09:05 CalendarSystems created by domlowe
Added notes on calendar support in CSML
08:29 Ticket #412 ([DS] subsetting across greenwich meridian problem) closed by domlowe
fixed: Fixed in that you can now subset across greenwich meridian. Still some …

27/07/06:

17:10 Changeset [1339] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityCGItest.py: unit tests for SecurityCGI module …
15:07 Changeset [1338] by domlowe
Fix for greenwich meridian subsetting problem. Not extensively tested yet.
14:39 Changeset [1337] by pjkersha
www/cgi-bin/idp.py: Security CGI for NDG Identity Provider …
12:15 Changeset [1336] by spascoe
Test cases automatically dump client output to bbftpc.log. This saves …
12:03 Changeset [1335] by spascoe
Tiny bug fix
12:00 Changeset [1334] by spascoe
!NOTE: The previous few commits should have included these files.
11:56 Changeset [1333] by spascoe
Moved python logging code into pybbftp.server
11:43 Changeset [1332] by spascoe
Added an API hook to use bbftpd_log to log messages from python code.

26/07/06:

16:35 Changeset [1331] by pjkersha
NDG/SecurityCGI.py: split into interface classes for service provider and …
15:00 Changeset [1330] by domlowe
changes to allow subsetting across greenwich meridian. Not fully working …
11:33 Changeset [1329] by domlowe
changed time to t
11:32 Ticket #447 ([S] Write Command Line Interface to SecurityCGI Cross Domain Cookie code) created by pjkersha
This ticket follows on from #383 Write a command line interface to the …
11:21 Ticket #383 ([S] Cross Domain Cookies - agree strategy for implementing NDG enabled ...) closed by pjkersha
fixed: An interface document has been written giving a spec for the protocol …
11:18 Changeset [1328] by spascoe
I've created a bbftpd log facility to replace syslog. At present it allows …
09:29 FeatureTypeRules edited by domlowe
(diff)
09:08 Changeset [1327] by pjkersha
Fixes following alpha.
09:08 Changeset [1326] by pjkersha
09:07 Changeset [1325] by pjkersha
NDG/Session.py: include AttAuthorityClient? in import from SecurityClient?
08:54 FeatureTypeRules edited by domlowe
minor edits (diff)
08:34 Changeset [1324] by pjkersha
Fixes and enhancements following alpha: * CredWallet? XML sig chekc * more …
08:32 Changeset [1323] by pjkersha
Fix to SessionMgr?.readProperties added in Session.py
08:26 Changeset [1322] by pjkersha
NDG/Session.py: SessionMgr?.readProperties - fixed bug key pass-phrase not …
08:25 Changeset [1321] by pjkersha
08:23 Browse Activity Diagram.jpg attached to BrowseDocs by lawrence
08:23 BrowseDocs created by lawrence
Starting the browse documentation
08:16 Changeset [1320] by pjkersha
Fixes following alpha version: * CredWallet? XML sig check * SessionMgr?
08:14 Changeset [1319] by pjkersha
Extra fix needed for SessionMgr?.readProperties
08:13 Changeset [1318] by pjkersha
NDG/Session.py: fixed bug in SessionMgr?.readProperties - not stripping …

25/07/06:

16:40 Changeset [1317] by lawrence
Minor refactoring towards a formal request object
16:27 Changeset [1316] by pjkersha
Fixes for Alpha version: * CredWallet? XML sig check for new ACs added to …
16:26 Changeset [1315] by pjkersha
Revise to include fix for AttAuthority?.readMapConfig
16:25 Changeset [1314] by pjkersha
NDG/AttAuthority.py: better error handling for readMapConfig.
16:01 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:33 Moles.ProtoUML.01.jpg attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
First cut at UML relationship between dgMetadata and dgActivity etc
15:21 Changeset [1313] by pjkersha
Contains fixes to CredWallet? XML Sig check and SessionMgr? and AttAuthority?
15:20 Changeset [1312] by pjkersha
NDG/AttAuthority.py and NDG/Session.py: revised readProperties methods for …
15:19 Changeset [1311] by pjkersha
Re-issue to include fixes to SessionMgr? and AttAuthority? readProperties
14:38 Changeset [1310] by domlowe
Adding test code for determining feature types. Does not do much yet as …
11:48 Changeset [1309] by pjkersha
Post Alpha release fixes CredWallet? XML sig bug.
11:46 Changeset [1308] by pjkersha
New release to fix bug in CredWallet? XML Sig check.
10:57 FeatureTypeRules edited by domlowe
(diff)
10:57 FeatureTypeRules edited by domlowe
more formatting (diff)
10:55 FeatureTypeRules edited by domlowe
further edit (diff)
10:51 FeatureTypeRules created by domlowe
Started page - how to determine feature types.

24/07/06:

15:54 CSMLReadMethods edited by domlowe
First draft of how to add read methods to CSML done (diff)
15:27 CSMLReadMethods edited by domlowe
still editing how to (diff)
15:24 Changeset [1307] by pjkersha
dist/NDG-Security-Dev-PostAlpha?.tar.gz: updated for the fixes listed …
15:08 CSMLReadMethods edited by domlowe
More edits (diff)
15:02 CSMLReadMethods edited by domlowe
More edits to how to (diff)
14:48 CSMLReadMethods created by domlowe
starting how to.
14:33 HowTo edited by domlowe
Link to new how to added (diff)
14:07 Changeset [1306] by domlowe
removing obsolete methods
12:43 MolesDiscussion edited by ko23
(diff)
12:09 MolesDiscussion edited by domlowe
Couple of comments on moles issues: high/low values & phenomenon/ft … (diff)
10:09 Ticket #446 ([S] Use pure python for MyProxy client) created by pjkersha
MyProxy class currently uses Popen to call MyProxy client executables. …
09:58 Ticket #115 ([S] EcoGrid expectations) closed by pjkersha
fixed
09:57 Ticket #148 ([S] Review and update BADC roles and role mappings) closed by pjkersha
fixed
09:24 Ticket #6 (Clicking on UCAR weblink under data centre on portal gives tomcat error) closed by lawrence
wontfix: This is fixed in the browse discovery interface, so we shouldn't bother …
08:44 Ticket #153 (Component 'Vocabulay' misspelt on trac) closed by lawrence
fixed: Removed.
08:43 Ticket #243 ([M] Implement NumSim V007 in MOLES) closed by lawrence
wontfix: Note that we don't plan to implement this in the same way as we thought. …
08:39 Milestone MOLES_1.2.4 completed
Complete support for polygons and data quality in all moles components.

23/07/06:

18:48 NumSim edited by lawrence
(diff)

18/07/06:

17:10 Ticket #322 ([DS] Discussion note on CSML revisions (CSML version 2.0)) closed by awoolf
fixed: CSML issues doc provided as input to July 2006 AHM …
17:05 AndrewCSMLIssues edited by awoolf
(diff)
17:03 CSML issues.doc attached to AndrewCSMLIssues by awoolf
17:02 AndrewCSMLIssues created by awoolf
17:01 CompleteUseCases edited by awoolf
(diff)
16:58 Ticket #229 ([C] Liaison with CEH as a Discovery Provider) closed by awoolf
fixed: Ticket closed after initial successful harvesting. Collaboration …
10:42 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:32 MolesDiscussion edited by siva
(diff)
10:26 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:19 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:18 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:17 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:10 pybbftp.PNG attached to PyBbftp by spascoe
Exposing the bbFTP interfaces to python
10:09 authz_added.PNG attached to PyBbftp by spascoe
Addition of private authorisation interface
10:08 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
09:56 bbftp_private.PNG attached to PyBbftp by spascoe
Standard bbFTP in private authentication mode
09:48 DeliveryService edited by spascoe
(diff)

17/07/06:

23:45 DataExtractor/Manuals/DXOverview edited by astephen
(diff)
23:44 DataExtractor/Manuals/DXOverview edited by astephen
(diff)
23:43 DataExtractor/Manuals/DXOverview edited by astephen
(diff)
23:40 DataExtractor/Manuals/DXOverview edited by astephen
(diff)
23:39 DataExtractor/Manuals/DXOverview created by astephen
23:38 T03_DataExtractor edited by astephen
(diff)
16:56 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:54 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:43 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:57 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:45 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
15:37 dgParameterType.jpg attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
15:25 dgDataGranule.jpg attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
15:25 DataEntityGeneral2.jpg attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
15:24 DataEntityGeneral1.jpg attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
15:24 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
Introducing the data granule material (diff)
15:10 dgOnlineReferenceType.png attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
15:09 MolesDiscussion edited by lawrence
(diff)
14:54 dgMetadataDescriptionType attached to MolesDiscussion by lawrence
14:54 MolesDiscussion created by lawrence
First Revision
14:47 Changeset [1305] by pjkersha
Post-Alpha development tar ball.
14:40 T07_MOLES edited by lawrence
Making link to MolesDiscussion (diff)
14:39 Changeset [1304] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: make it easier to switch between tests on …
10:05 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
09:46 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)

14/07/06:

17:32 Changeset [1303] by pjkersha
NDG/Session.py: * UserSession? createSessID -> addNewSessID public method …
14:53 Ticket #261 ([DS] System check for NCOF DX & GS) closed by astephen
fixed
14:52 Changeset [1302] by pjkersha
NDG/Session.py: SessionMgr? class to make user session access more …
14:52 Ticket #445 (How to show html in Trac) created by selatham
14:51 Ticket #444 ([M] [WG] (DI-4-) Better branding for data providers (icons in browse etc)) created by selatham
Where will this appear in MOLES and therefore D?
14:48 Ticket #443 ([M] (DI-3-3) Parse access constraints a bit more carefully) created by selatham
If possible make sense of when people say "Access constraints = none".
14:47 Ticket #442 ([M] (DI-3-3) Link checker for harvested material) created by selatham
Minimum checking should be an automatic link checking. * could send an …
14:45 Ticket #441 ([M] 'harvest now' button) created by selatham
This may already exist in another ticket. It does #139.
14:44 Ticket #440 ([M] Live and Dev Discovery should be fed from single OAI harvester.) created by selatham
We have a harvester on glue. Ingest automatically from here to both Live …
14:41 Ticket #439 ([M] Namespace problems in xqueries in exist and csml etc.) created by selatham
Could be solved by upgrading eXist. Or could be more fundamental.
14:40 Ticket #438 ([M] What do we do about duplicates in our oai harvested repository?) created by selatham
Could be due to same datasets being described in DIF and ISO19115. Could …
14:37 Ticket #437 ([DS] csml api needs to be able to point at a file or an exist db csml file) created by selatham
14:36 Ticket #436 ([M] [WG] Standard name population) created by selatham
Expecation: where a standard name exists, exploit parameter mapping in …
14:35 Ticket #435 ([M][DS] Phenomenon needs to be fully described (cell methods problem)) created by selatham
see also #464
14:33 Ticket #434 ([DS] CSML API read methods need coordination) created by selatham
CSML API read methods need coordination (ie. dom isn't doing the work, but …
14:30 Ticket #433 ([WG] Automatic population of OAI repository from updated MOLES.) created by selatham
PML do that ...others should.
14:29 UsingTheParserToCreateCSML edited by domlowe
(diff)
14:27 Ticket #432 ([WG] What advice would one need starting from scratch?) created by selatham
* database configurations * dataset/datagranule decisions, reasons, …
14:25 DataExtractor edited by astephen
(diff)
14:25 UsingTheParserToCreateCSML edited by domlowe
Finished first draft of creating csml how to (diff)
14:25 Ticket #431 ([WG][M] Should Moles creation tools be externally facing?) created by selatham
14:21 Ticket #237 ([DS] MD5 password encryption for DX and GS) closed by astephen
fixed: No longer relevant with NDG security.
14:15 Ticket #372 ([DS] Define requirements and expectation of DX/CSML functionality) closed by astephen
fixed: Alpha Review agreed we should support all feature types. DX development …
14:14 Ticket #368 ([DS] GeoSPlAT minor bug list) closed by astephen
fixed: Roll into installation testing.
14:13 Ticket #430 ([M] How can we limit discovery searches to specific sites?) created by selatham
May want to search say, only NERC designated DataCentres?. Users like to …
14:13 Ticket #375 ([DS] Check Isofill not working on NCOF GS) closed by astephen
fixed: It worked when checked again.
14:11 Ticket #429 ([WG] how to manage role mapping as things change in data providers) created by selatham
* can we use the vocab server for role publication * can the aa check …
14:03 Ticket #428 ([M] Browse XML rendering/printing clarity required) created by selatham
14:02 Ticket #427 ([M] Browse needs D in history) created by selatham
13:59 UsingTheParserToCreateCSML edited by domlowe
more editing (diff)
13:44 UsingTheParserToCreateCSML edited by domlowe
Writing how to on CSML creation using parser (diff)
13:35 Ticket #426 ([M] Need to own namespace vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk) created by selatham
13:30 Ticket #425 ([DS] Who owns bbftp?) created by selatham
13:28 MeetingNotes edited by selatham
(diff)
13:27 MeetingNotes edited by selatham
(diff)
12:08 CSMLParserHowTo edited by domlowe
First draft of how to use parser (diff)
12:06 UsingTheParserToCreateCSML created by domlowe
Added another how to page (empty)
11:45 Changeset [1301] by pjkersha
setup.py, README: altered version info to post Alpha development …
11:34 Changeset [1300] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: change test defaults share/ndg-*: clean up …
11:30 CSMLParserHowTo edited by domlowe
(diff)
11:28 CSMLParserHowTo edited by domlowe
More edits to csml parser how to (diff)
10:21 CSMLParserHowTo created by domlowe
Started how to document
10:06 HowTo edited by domlowe
Added new page (diff)

13/07/06:

17:29 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
17:28 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
17:00 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:58 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:56 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:50 NDG - Liaison - Interactions.ppt attached to T09_UKCollaboration by lawrence
Bryan's presentation at 2006 Liaison Group
16:49 Ticket #424 ([S] returnURI in cross domain credentials transfer needs https) created by pjkersha
When the Browse CGI redirects to the loginURI for the user it should …
16:45 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:23 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
testing import of mindmaps (diff)
16:22 NDG-AllHands200607.mm attached to ftfNotes0607 by lawrence
Mindmap file from the meeting
15:58 Changeset [1299] by ko23
Early draught 1.2.5
14:59 Changeset [1298] by domlowe
still tidying api code
14:06 Ticket #423 ([DS] Implement sequence rule properly in CSML code.) created by domlowe
There were problems with 'upside-down' data in Alpha. This is just a cut …
12:44 Changeset [1297] by domlowe
Consolidated CSMLdocBuilder.py with CSMLDocument. Began removing csml and …
12:12 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:10 Ticket #422 ([m] Browse doesn't trap security web service failure properly on glue) created by lawrence
When the webservices for security are not up, browse should fail …
11:54 DataProvider created by pmiller
11:53 CompleteUseCases edited by pmiller
(diff)
11:27 Ticket #50 (Sample ACSOE CSML) closed by domlowe
fixed: Closing this. Replaced by 421 which is the real issue.
11:27 Ticket #421 ([DS] NASAAmes ingestion into CSML) created by domlowe
Need to get 'reliable' NASA Ames ingestion into CSML working in the …
11:25 Ticket #49 (Sample ERA40 CSML) closed by domlowe
fixed: Closing this: Sample not really required, but real ERA-40 csml will be …
11:11 Changeset [1296] by domlowe
Adding firefox plugin for Discovery portal
11:07 Changeset [1295] by domlowe
adding directory for firefox code
09:45 ftfNotes0607 edited by lawrence
(diff)
09:35 ftfNotes0607 created by lawrence
09:35 MeetingNotes created by lawrence
09:25 Ticket #294 ([DS][M] CSML collections in exist - standard name required?) closed by domlowe
fixed: Ticket closed: Agreed on "ndg_A_csml" as a standard collection name for …

12/07/06:

15:28 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
14:58 CombinedUseCase edited by mggr
fixed formatting (diff)
14:57 ExternalProductDefinition edited by hsnaith
(diff)
14:46 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
fixed formatting (diff)
14:27 ExternalProductDefinition edited by hsnaith
(diff)
14:27 ExternalProductDefinition edited by hsnaith
(diff)
13:59 WikiStart edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:25 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:08 Ticket #380 ([S] Role Mapping - can a role from one site map to multiple roles at ...) closed by lawrence
fixed: This is fine!
12:06 Ticket #420 (Improve DeliveryService wiki pages) created by spascoe
Update DeliveryService pages to reflect new focus on CSML API service ans …
11:29 Ticket #419 (replace bbftpd syslog calls with python logging.) created by spascoe
Logging to syslog isn't ideal as the default. We may want to capture …
11:10 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
10:11 Ticket #106 ([DS] Scope out integrating bbFTP client and server with python) closed by spascoe
fixed: The Enterprise Architect files in svn could be improved but contain a …
09:45 Ticket #173 ([M] Ontology final version of document on BSCW) closed by rkl
wontfix: Will not exist as a document. Sledgehammer cracking a nut.
09:44 Ticket #171 ([M] Ontology straw-man draft) closed by rkl
wontfix: Will not exist as a document. Sledgehammer cracking a nut.
09:41 Ticket #172 ([M] Ontology scope NDG team comment) closed by rkl
fixed: Proposed scope for ontology is to provide a mapping as a VINE-generated …
09:01 Ticket #335 ([C] Show MOLES Browse service to WDCC) closed by lawrence
worksforme: ML saw this at GO-ESSP, have a meeting scheduled in September. I think we …
08:50 ExternalProductDefinition edited by lawrence
(diff)

11/07/06:

17:46 ExternalProductDefinition edited by hsnaith
(diff)
17:45 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
17:45 ExternalProductDefinition created by hsnaith
17:45 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
17:41 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
(diff)
17:30 WikiStart edited by hsnaith
(diff)
17:20 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
(diff)
17:15 Milestone Vocabulary server web service interface completed
16:35 T09_UKCollaboration edited by lawrence
(diff)
16:15 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
15:26 DocumentationTeam edited by hsnaith
(diff)
14:54 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
14:52 Changeset [1294] by spascoe
Diagrams to present to AHM 2006-07-12 in bbftp-python.eap
14:35 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:53 PlymNotesPeter edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:35 T09_UKCollaboration edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:28 T09_UKCollaboration edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:27 PlymNotesPeter created by pmiller
13:25 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:22 T09_UKCollaboration edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:17 T09_UKCollaboration edited by lawrence
(diff)
11:53 Changeset [1293] by hearnsha
NumSim description of Higem Control
11:53 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
(diff)
11:48 Changeset [1292] by hearnsha
renderNumSim is unchanged, renderNumSim_oldET uses old element tree syntax
11:06 DXInterface edited by astephen
(diff)
11:05 DXInterface edited by astephen
(diff)
11:05 DXInterface edited by astephen
(diff)
10:59 DXInterface edited by astephen
(diff)
10:59 DXInterface edited by astephen
(diff)
10:53 DXInterface edited by astephen
(diff)
10:52 DXInterface created by astephen
10:47 DataExtractor edited by astephen
(diff)
09:29 Changeset [1291] by hearnsha
corrected path to xlinks.xsd (line 10)

10/07/06:

18:56 CompleteUseCases edited by selatham
(diff)
18:49 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
18:46 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:43 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
18:39 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:39 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:38 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:32 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:32 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:24 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:22 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:18 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
18:17 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:14 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:08 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
18:07 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:57 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:56 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:55 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:46 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:44 NOCSUseCase edited by fvenuti
(diff)
17:41 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:36 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:32 T13_DataProvider edited by pmiller
updated with some milestone headings (diff)
17:31 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:29 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:22 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:20 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:18 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
17:17 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
17:14 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:10 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:07 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
17:04 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:02 CombinedUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
17:01 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by fvenuti
(diff)
16:52 CombinedUseCase created by selatham
16:50 CompleteUseCases edited by selatham
(diff)
16:45 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS edited by hsnaith
(diff)
16:36 NOCSUseCase edited by hsnaith
(diff)
16:35 NOCSUseCase edited by hsnaith
(diff)
16:34 NOCSUseCase created by hsnaith
First stab at NOCS Use Case
16:27 CompleteUseCases edited by hsnaith
(diff)
16:18 DeliveryService/UseCases edited by spascoe
(diff)
16:16 T05_Delivery edited by spascoe
(diff)
15:25 Changeset [1290] by spascoe
Installs example scripts. NOTE: The scripts are still set up to run from …
15:05 PyBbftp edited by spascoe
(diff)
15:03 PyBbftp created by spascoe
14:59 T05_Delivery edited by spascoe
(diff)
14:56 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/NOCS created by hsnaith
14:54 Changeset [1289] by spascoe
Updated python code to reflect the renaming of the delivery package to …
14:41 Changeset [1288] by spascoe
Renamed the delivery package pybbftp. This reflects the nature of the …
14:36 Changeset [1287] by spascoe
Allow scanning of modules by epydoc without building the extensions.
12:59 WorkingGrid/Meeting/June06 edited by selatham
(diff)
12:58 WorkingGrid/Meeting/June06 edited by selatham
(diff)
12:37 DXandGeosplatUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
12:37 DXandGeosplatUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
12:36 RoyLowryUseCase edited by selatham
(diff)
12:35 BODC_NDG2.doc attached to RoyLowryUseCase by selatham
12:34 RoyLowryUseCase created by selatham
12:32 all-hands-2006-07-dx-gs-overview.doc attached to DXandGeosplatUseCase by selatham
12:31 DXandGeosplatUseCase created by selatham
12:31 CompleteUseCases edited by selatham
(diff)
12:22 DeliveryService/UseCases created by spascoe
12:13 T05_Delivery edited by spascoe
(diff)
10:24 SecurityTeam edited by pjkersha
(diff)
10:24 RoleMapping edited by pjkersha
(diff)
09:49 Ticket #418 (Cruise reports and equivalent references for flights et al.) created by ko23
After discussion, BODC have two kinds of cruise reports to should be added …
09:43 Ticket #341 (Addition of track plot to dgCourse) closed by ko23
fixed: After discussion, this will be added as dgCoursePlotURI, which will be of …

09/07/06:

11:03 Ticket #417 ([m] moles entity abbreviation should be compulsory AND populated.) created by lawrence
It will make the browsing much easier if it's compulsory to populate this …

07/07/06:

16:26 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML edited by mggr
intermediate save (diff)
15:51 T05_Delivery edited by spascoe
(diff)
15:34 T05_Delivery edited by spascoe
(diff)
14:04 Ticket #416 ([WG][M] Use the vocabulary server Web Service) created by selatham
Plan and start using the vocab server for real. Where can it be used? - …
10:41 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup edited by mggr
(diff)
10:41 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup/PML created by mggr
10:40 WorkingGrid/DataProviderSetup created by mggr

06/07/06:

18:05 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
restructure, link DP pages (diff)
17:24 Ticket #415 ([m] browse should link to the parameter definitions from the vocab server) created by lawrence
When we display a parameter name we should be able to click on it, and get …
17:22 Ticket #414 ([M] Relationship of MOLES to other schema, markup and image content.) created by lawrence
We need to decide what we need MOLES to be able to do in browse. When push …
17:02 Changeset [1286] by lawrence
Improving the history box in browse, and better configuration for …
16:05 Changeset [1285] by spascoe
Began making UML for the bbftp-python interface
15:46 Changeset [1284] by spascoe
Documentation update
14:49 DataServices edited by domlowe
Minor edit (diff)
14:48 DataServices edited by domlowe
Editing meeting notes. (diff)
14:47 Ticket #413 ([DS] ArrayDescriptor for CDML) created by domlowe
We need an ArrayDescriptor for CDML so in the CSML world it can sit under …
14:39 DataServices edited by domlowe
Added notes about today's meeting. (diff)
14:29 csmlAPIQuestions edited by domlowe
Added in ticket links (diff)
14:29 Ticket #412 ([DS] subsetting across greenwich meridian problem) created by domlowe
SubsetToGridSeries? doesn't work if you select longitude = (-30, +30). Dom …
14:27 Ticket #411 ([DS] Review cdms for useful code) created by domlowe
Some bits of cdms may be useful for csml. Review the source code.
14:26 Ticket #410 ([DS] Examples of sequence Rule) created by domlowe
Examples of how sequence Rule works are needed to clarify for Dom, Ag etc.
14:24 Ticket #409 ([DS] Define what is minimally compliant CF-NetCDF) created by domlowe
Define a specification for a minimally CF compliant netCDF document. We …
14:22 Ticket #408 ([DS] Define which calendar systems we will handle in NDG2 CSML) created by domlowe
Define which calendar systems we will handle in …
14:20 Ticket #407 ([DS] Define support for coordinate reference systems in NDG2 CSML.) created by domlowe
Define which coordinate reference systems we will handle in NDG2 (given …
14:18 csmlAPIQuestions edited by domlowe
Added answers to csml questions (diff)
13:42 PMLUseCase edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:41 PMLUseCase edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:28 PMLUseCase edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:27 CompleteUseCases edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:27 DominicUseCase edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:26 NotesOnNDG_DL.pdf attached to DominicUseCase by pmiller
Dominic Lowe notes on NDG
13:24 DominicUseCase created by pmiller
13:23 CompleteUseCases edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:21 CompleteUseCases edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:19 PMLUseCase edited by pmiller
(diff)
13:17 PMLUseCase edited by pmiller
(diff)
12:48 PMLUseCase created by pmiller
12:22 CompleteUseCases created by pmiller
12:21 DocumentationTeam edited by pmiller
(diff)
11:22 SecurityTeam edited by pjkersha
(diff)
11:21 SecurityTeam edited by pjkersha
(diff)
08:48 SecurityTeam edited by pjkersha
(diff)

05/07/06:

16:47 Ticket #406 ([M] Discovery portal spatial and temporal searches not working) created by selatham
The current (NDG1 style)portal spatial or temporal searches are just not …
16:32 Ticket #405 ([M] Try restoring postgres db) created by selatham
Restoring eXist has been tried. Haven't actually tried a restore from …
16:19 Ticket #404 ([C] List of OAI harvesters visible) created by selatham
Make a list of our current harvested sites visible somewhere. On web-site? …
16:15 Ticket #403 ([M] Dlese OAI re-harvests every time tomcat is re-started) created by selatham
We really want to be able to control this so that it only ever tries to …
16:09 T09_UKCollaboration created by lawrence
16:04 Ticket #402 ([C] Consider visiting folk staying with the team.) created by lawrence
Should we (can we) support folk visiting RAL to spend time "with the team" …
16:00 Ticket #401 ([C] Mailing list for Liaison Group) created by lawrence
Should we use the NDG list? Check current membership and decide. Can …
14:01 Changeset [1283] by domlowe
More on CSMLdocBuilder class
13:40 HowTo edited by lawrence
(diff)
13:31 Ticket #397 ([M] D service on browse fails to return non-NDG DIFS) closed by lawrence
duplicate: This is a duplicate of ticket:354
12:41 Ticket #400 ([C] Timing of the next NERC Liaison Group meeting) created by selatham
Had the first one (wiki:T09_UKCollaboration)! When's best to have the next …
12:10 Changeset [1282] by domlowe
Added CSMLdocBuild class which will make it easier to create CMSL …
11:21 Changeset [1281] by spascoe
Extensions are now compiled with -O1 flag. This should help debugging.
09:11 Changeset [1280] by spascoe
Trivial change.
08:09 Ticket #398 ([DS] Store BADC CSML in eXist?) closed by domlowe
fixed: deleting wrongly assigned duplicate ticket.
08:08 Ticket #399 ([DS] Store BADC CSML in eXist?) created by domlowe
Do BADC want to store their CSML docs in eXist? A final decision needs to …
08:07 Ticket #398 ([DS] Store BADC CSML in eXist?) created by domlowe
Do BADC want to store their CSML docs in eXist? A final decision needs to …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.