Timeline


and

11/06/06:

21:53 Changeset [1152] by lawrence
Refactoring browse for consistent service binding and icons.
14:51 Ticket #338 ([m] [ds] need to handle expired certificates ... by offering relogin) created by lawrence
Need to handle this error return from security by offering the user to …

10/06/06:

19:39 Ticket #337 ([DS] Re-add note about interpolations in DX client) created by astephen
Re-add this note and the help page.

09/06/06:

22:08 Changeset [1151] by lawrence
Minor additions to support service binding in browse interface.
21:30 Changeset [1150] by lawrence
A step on the way to refactoring the servicebinding to allow flexible …
16:27 Changeset [1149] by hearnsha
Updated with friday afternoon changes
16:07 Changeset [1148] by domlowe
updating online parser inline with security changes
15:57 Changeset [1147] by domlowe
Added CSML security metadata: example.xml contains sample csml security …
15:54 Changeset [1146] by domlowe
minor calendaring change
14:51 Ticket #336 ([M] [WG] (DI-4-1) Service Binding Metadata (creation)) created by lawrence
If we look at what we currently have for our service binding metadata we …
13:10 Ticket #335 ([C] Show MOLES Browse service to WDCC) created by astephen
Michael L is interested in getting a copy of MOLES browse.

08/06/06:

16:21 Changeset [1145] by domlowe
Attempting to tidy up tagged version of parser/api/scanner
16:00 Ticket #334 (Testing bulkde.jar to generate Stub_B and DIFS) closed by siva
fixed: Most of the bugs are now fixed in bulkdestub.jar file.
15:55 Ticket #334 (Testing bulkde.jar to generate Stub_B and DIFS) created by siva
Testing the Kev's bulkde.jar Software aganist the BODC MOLES to generate …
15:40 Ticket #333 (Delete & add bodc records to superglue) created by selatham
When BODC new set of records have been produced, harvested and ingested …
15:38 MetadataServices edited by selatham
(diff)
15:28 Changeset [1144] by spascoe
Authorisation in python is confirmed as working with 2 test cases.
14:49 Changeset [1143] by lawrence
Sundry errors fixed to support browse under apache …
13:32 Changeset [1142] by pjkersha
NDG/AttAuthority.py: use new AttCert? class vars for mapped/original …
12:51 Changeset [1141] by spascoe
There are various changes here. The server now calls python for …
11:50 Ticket #332 ([DS] DOCTYPE missing from parser) created by domlowe
Parser does not handle DOCTYPE. Add DOCTYPE to parser.
11:14 Changeset [1140] by lawrence
Browse now supports incoming security cookies correctly (I think)
09:57 Changeset [1139] by spascoe
Renamed some internal functions binding python to the server.
09:21 Ticket #331 ([S] Run NTP on servers running NDG Security) created by pjkersha
Servers running NDG security should have their clock synchronised to avoid …
09:14 Ticket #330 ([s] we may need a bit of latitude on starting time for access certificates) closed by pjkersha
fixed: Already come across this one :) You can make a 'window' to allow for …
01:38 Changeset [1138] by astephen
Latest relatively stable version with CSML input and almost output.

07/06/06:

20:39 Ticket #196 ([M] Integration of browse prototype with security) closed by lawrence
worksforme: There are still some specific bugs, but in general this is done.
20:01 Changeset [1137] by lawrence
Bug fix for browse search with empty set return …
19:43 Changeset [1136] by selatham
added script for running any xslt over dir of xml files
19:13 Ticket #330 ([s] we may need a bit of latitude on starting time for access certificates) created by lawrence
AccessError?: Adding Credential: Current time 07/06/2006 17:58:53 is before …
17:57 Changeset [1135] by selatham
one-off quick fix for wdcc difs
16:53 Changeset [1134] by ko23
16:50 SandBox edited by spascoe
(diff)
16:37 SandBox edited by spascoe
(diff)
16:29 Changeset [1133] by spascoe
The python delivery package is born. See the delivery.server module for …
16:01 Changeset [1132] by pjkersha
Modified call to SessionClient?.reqAuthorisation to include …
15:40 Changeset [1131] by pjkersha
Give more info about time expiry in AttCert?.isValidTime error message.
15:16 Changeset [1130] by selatham
moving ad-hocXSLTs
15:10 Changeset [1129] by pjkersha
setup.py: new version for testing with MOLES browse NDG/SecurityCGI.py: …
15:08 Changeset [1128] by selatham
moving ad-hocXSLTs
15:04 Changeset [1127] by selatham
directory for one-off or re-usable generic XSLT and associated scripts
14:54 Ticket #318 ([M] Ingest problems with large numbers of files) closed by selatham
fixed: Is a Linux kernal problem - 'too many args'. Put in get arounds using …
14:50 Changeset [1126] by selatham
more stuff for mass file handling
14:16 Changeset [1125] by pjkersha
ts/xDomainCredsTransfer.py, NDG/SecurityCGI.py, NDG/Session.py, …
14:15 Changeset [1124] by spascoe
Changed the interface to authentication context objects. Now call the …
14:06 Changeset [1123] by domlowe
Some fixes to Parser and Scanner to enable scanning of GRIB files
13:25 Changeset [1122] by ko23
13:10 Ticket #40 (Add all tickets for Metadata team) closed by selatham
fixed
12:55 Changeset [1121] by selatham
bug fix in copying to backup directories
12:35 Changeset [1120] by spascoe
Better API documentation.
12:29 Changeset [1119] by ko23
1.2.4 NS erratum found post-tag ;(
12:25 Ticket #329 (API needs to cope with multiple time steps in one NetCDF input file) created by astephen
If you scan the file: …
12:11 Changeset [1118] by lawrence
Some slight modifications to render Charlotte's numsim docs …
11:59 Changeset [1117] by spascoe
The server-side Authz extensions and python bindings have been taken out …
11:52 Changeset [1116] by pjkersha
Script to initial Credential Repository database - got left out of check …
11:10 Changeset [1115] by domlowe
testing oxygen subversion client
11:08 Changeset [1114] by domlowe
fixed problem with parsing ampersands
10:10 Changeset [1113] by lawrence
This version of browse is connected to NDG security, but access is …
09:25 Changeset [1112] by domlowe
Added missing file ops_Dataset.py to subversion and v0.2 tagged version. …
09:24 Changeset [1111] by domlowe
adding ops_Dataset.py
07:45 Changeset [1110] by lawrence
Minor bug fix to accommodate security interaction
00:44 Changeset [1109] by astephen
Stable-ish version with fully-ish working dxc client.

06/06/06:

17:22 Changeset [1108] by hearnsha
NMM Model for higem displayed as an html table created using xslt. We can …
17:03 Changeset [1107] by ko23
1.2.4 NS erratum test
16:40 Changeset [1106] by lawrence
Fixed for logging error in browse
16:35 Changeset [1105] by lawrence
Missing layout info for browse …
16:35 Changeset [1104] by spascoe
Enhanced test cases.
16:16 Ticket #328 ([M] [WG] browse.config path name is hardwired in browse.py) created by lawrence
Do we want a hardwired browse.config name? Can we use an environment …
16:10 Changeset [1103] by lawrence
Woops - missing htmlUtilities needed for browse cgi
15:08 Changeset [1102] by lawrence
Dummy security example for secure browse testing
15:03 Changeset [1101] by lawrence
Updating with Kev's newer return stub-b
15:01 Changeset [1100] by spascoe
Python code on the server will now receive the private string from the …
14:56 Changeset [1099] by lawrence
Hopefully a simple cleanup of unnecessary browse portal stuff
14:54 Changeset [1098] by lawrence
Minor changes with html layout for browse, and starting to organise a …
13:24 Changeset [1097] by lawrence
This has the code to support a temporary patch for the unicode and orphan …
10:43 Ticket #298 (Fix readline support on glue's ActivePython instalation) closed by spascoe
duplicate: This will be fixed when #300 is done. In the mean time …

05/06/06:

17:38 Changeset [1096] by pjkersha
Expanded SecurityCGI to include handling for Attribute Certificate …
13:09 Changeset [1095] by mggr
NOCS wsdl address
12:53 Changeset [1094] by domlowe
Tagged CSML Parser, API and Scanner (some libraries used) for integration …
12:52 Changeset [1093] by domlowe
Can set file paths of output xml and netcdf. Added example to apicalls.py
10:22 Changeset [1092] by domlowe
fixed bug in TimeCoordinateSystem? units attribute
09:57 Changeset [1091] by mggr
Some possibly useful comments

02/06/06:

18:22 RoleMapping edited by mggr
did NOCS -> PML mapping (diff)
18:21 Changeset [1090] by mggr
NOCS->PML mapping
17:09 Changeset [1089] by hearnsha
Created numsim record of Higem Atmosphere.
17:08 Changeset [1088] by hearnsha
added references to atmosphere component
16:59 Changeset [1087] by domlowe
Tagged CSML Parser, API and Scanner (some libraries used) for integration …
16:52 Changeset [1086] by domlowe
time and calendar working in netcdf output. Time subsetting by min/max or …
16:26 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
fixed queries (diff)
15:55 Ticket #242 ([WG] DP internal upgrades adversely affect NDG) closed by mggr
fixed: Added to all future WG meeting agendas. WG team resolved that DPs should …
15:54 Ticket #327 ([WG] DP internal upgrade: BODC moving server) created by mggr
At the May 06 WG meeting, Siva said they would be moving off livglue at …
15:54 Ticket #326 ([WG] DP internal upgrade: NOCS moving server) created by mggr
At the May 06 WG meeting, Fabio said they'd need to upgrade their current …
15:44 Ticket #239 ([WG] [DS] CSML Population) closed by mggr
fixed: Broken down by Dom into tickets for each milestone, so closing this …
15:38 WorkingGrid/Meeting/May06 edited by mggr
linked agenda (diff)
15:38 WorkingGrid/Agenda/Template created by mggr
14:02 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
(diff)
13:36 Changeset [1085] by domlowe
Scanner now picks up long_name and units
12:48 Changeset [1084] by domlowe
Added optional -p printscreen arg #2
12:47 Changeset [1083] by domlowe
Added optional -p printscreen arg
12:34 Changeset [1082] by domlowe
removed prefixing - should not have variables with same name anyway
11:23 Changeset [1081] by domlowe
removed sys.exit()..
11:22 Changeset [1080] by domlowe
Added support for all CF supported calendar types in scanner

01/06/06:

20:59 Ticket #325 ([DS] ALPHA installs of DX and GS on glue) created by astephen
Install DX and GS on glue and record any issues arising.
20:58 Ticket #324 ([DS] CSML input to DX) created by astephen
- Get frozen version of CSML library on my system. - Based on Dominic's …
20:53 Ticket #86 ([DS] GeoSPlAT-WS 0.6 Re-casting of GeoSPlAT to WS back end and Web ...) closed by astephen
fixed
18:18 WorkingGrid/Meeting/May06 edited by mggr
(diff)
18:18 WorkingGrid/Meeting/May06 edited by mggr
network fixed ;) (diff)
17:01 Ticket #323 ([DS] rescan coapec data) created by domlowe
Better data granules required
16:57 Ticket #322 ([DS] Discussion note on CSML revisions (CSML version 2.0)) created by domlowe
Write discussion note on proposed/possible changes to CSML so they can be …
16:53 Changeset [1079] by spascoe
Minor change to server debug output.
16:50 Changeset [1078] by spascoe
Implemented higher level auth message passing (the receiver doesn't need …
16:47 Ticket #321 (csmlscan ECMWF-OP data - good candiate for alpha demo) created by domlowe
Need to scan ECMWF OP data (or at least some of it) as it should be …
16:43 WorkingGrid/Meeting/May06 created by mggr
partially complete, paused to fix broken networking
15:18 Changeset [1077] by spascoe
Implemented full client-server handshake. A version message is now …
13:48 DataServices edited by domlowe
Added [DS] meeting notes (diff)
10:25 Ticket #320 (Document the bbftp-python API) created by spascoe
Release of a stable bbftpd-python binding should be accompanied by API …

31/05/06:

18:31 Changeset [1076] by selatham
putting in pwd protection
17:10 Ticket #203 ([DS] Python/bbFTP test suite) closed by spascoe
fixed: Test cases based on python's unittest framework are well established and …
17:03 Changeset [1075] by spascoe
Python code can read an authorisation message from the client. Test cases …
16:29 Ticket #319 (CSML version 1.1 - Security release) created by domlowe
A version of the schema is required which contains: * NDG Security …
15:57 Changeset [1074] by spascoe
Implemented setting the username from python during authentication.
15:02 Changeset [1073] by spascoe
The embedded bbftpd server now performs a callback to python to check …
13:30 Changeset [1072] by domlowe
now using cdtime for time conversion #2
13:29 Changeset [1071] by domlowe
now using cdtime for time conversion
12:57 Changeset [1070] by spascoe
Slight modifications to bbftpd module and a new test case for testing the …
12:56 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
linked agenda (diff)
12:51 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
(diff)
12:50 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
(diff)
12:39 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
added item (ticket:242) (diff)
12:29 Changeset [1069] by domlowe
Removed obsolete function getTimePositionList
11:16 Changeset [1068] by ko23
Forgot to upload this.
09:43 Changeset [1067] by spascoe
Moved the python bbftpd extension module source code to it's own file.

30/05/06:

19:25 Changeset [1066] by selatham
needs to cope with large numbers of files
17:22 Changeset [1065] by spascoe
bbftpd.run() now returns to python in the calling process. This allows …
17:03 Ticket #318 ([M] Ingest problems with large numbers of files) created by selatham
Ingest script falls over when attempting large numbers of files. Is this a …
16:53 Ticket #317 ([C] Liaison with WDCC Max Planck as a Discovery Provider) created by selatham
Work with Hans Ramthun from WDCC Max Planck so that they can become part …
16:49 Changeset [1064] by spascoe
A python module which provides a function to start the daemon can be built …
15:29 Ticket #316 ([DS] Support for different calendars in csml i/o) created by domlowe
CF conventions say time may follow one of the following calendars: …
14:51 Changeset [1063] by selatham
testing mime-type on word docs
14:45 Changeset [1062] by selatham
14:42 Changeset [1061] by selatham
14:33 Changeset [1060] by selatham
14:32 Changeset [1059] by domlowe
rogue print statement removed
14:32 Changeset [1058] by selatham
14:28 Changeset [1057] by selatham
14:25 Changeset [1056] by selatham
14:19 Changeset [1055] by domlowe
fixed minor bug with MeasureOrNullList?
14:17 Changeset [1054] by hearnsha
Validated NMMModel_higem.xml
11:16 Changeset [1053] by spascoe
Those packages that are automatically installed with setuptools are now …

29/05/06:

23:00 Changeset [1052] by spascoe
Started experimenting with setuptools. Some packages are downloaded …
14:14 Changeset [1051] by spascoe
We will use setuputils, therefore all we need is ez_setup.py to fetch most …

27/05/06:

21:05 Changeset [1050] by lawrence
Hopefully now we will write an NDG security cookie as well ... if we get …
20:55 Ticket #307 ([m] browse/discovery - need to fix the cookie history/selection) closed by lawrence
fixed: fixed in rev 1049
20:53 Changeset [1049] by lawrence
Fixed problems with history and select cookie handling. From a cookie …
13:47 Ticket #315 ([WG] install browse service on glue (and other systems)) created by lawrence
We need to migrate the prototype off Bryan's laptop onto glue, and onto …
13:45 Ticket #314 ([M] Metadata Content needed for Alpha) created by lawrence
To take advantage of the new services (data extractor and browse), MOLES …

26/05/06:

21:41 Ticket #313 ([m] browse - xml and print returns) created by lawrence
Need to add icons for xml and print returns and put them into the command …
21:39 Ticket #312 ([m] need to deal with character set problems with some DIFs) closed by lawrence
duplicate
21:37 Changeset [1048] by lawrence
mucking around with unicode issues for parsing DIF's …
21:06 Changeset [1047] by lawrence
Modifications to support the security redirects. At this point we should …
18:51 Ticket #312 ([m] need to deal with character set problems with some DIFs) created by lawrence
Some Dif's are crashing element-tree and reporting python problems when …
18:38 Changeset [1046] by selatham
config file for wdcc data centre
18:38 Changeset [1045] by selatham
setting up wdcc data centre stuff
17:59 Changeset [1044] by hearnsha
Katherine Boutons xslt file for creating an html document from NMMModel …
17:57 Changeset [1043] by hearnsha
Corrected NMMModel but for removal of long names
17:23 Changeset [1042] by domlowe
subsetToGridSeries part working
15:56 Changeset [1041] by domlowe
Added class to create new csml document
15:40 Changeset [1040] by domlowe
added getDomain() to API
15:28 Changeset [1039] by pjkersha
SecurityCGI class added.
15:27 Changeset [1038] by pjkersha
Contains SecurityCGI class.
15:23 Changeset [1037] by pjkersha
New release for working version of SecurityCGI class.
15:21 Changeset [1036] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: made local vars part of class for ease …
14:53 Changeset [1035] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: minor change to re-test glue AA …
14:52 Changeset [1034] by ko23
14:51 Changeset [1033] by ko23
14:34 Changeset [1032] by domlowe
domainreference + domaincomplement working in api
14:03 Changeset [1031] by hearnsha
Automated NMM Model for HadGEM v6.1
14:00 Changeset [1030] by hearnsha
Part of the higem NMM Model corrected by Katherine Bouton.
12:33 Changeset [1029] by domlowe
init.py added to svn
12:32 Changeset [1028] by domlowe
parser_api.py replaces by init.py
12:31 Changeset [1027] by domlowe
fixed API imports across all modules
11:54 Changeset [1026] by domlowe
adding module for abstractfileextract
10:56 Changeset [1025] by domlowe
adding api modules for all features
10:28 Changeset [1024] by domlowe
removing parser_operations - now called parser_api

25/05/06:

22:05 Changeset [1023] by lawrence
more browse/discovery ... still many significant bugs ... some of which …
20:57 Ticket #311 ([m] browse/discovery - invalid characters in some dif returns) created by lawrence
If we do a search on humidity, we find some records don't parse in …
20:55 Ticket #310 ([m] browse/discovery - need to understand what is happening in related url) created by lawrence
When we look at the result set from a search on acsoe, we find some …
20:50 Ticket #193 ([M] Moles browse needs to tell user when data is secure) closed by lawrence
worksforme: We are using the key symbol appropriately.
20:47 Ticket #309 ([m] browse/discovery - need to bind the selection to a data extractor ...) created by lawrence
When we have collected a number of data id's in a selection set, we need …
20:45 Ticket #308 ([m] browse/discovery - need to step through the result set) created by lawrence
Currently only the first 10 results are shown, we need to modifify …
20:43 Ticket #307 ([m] browse/discovery - need to fix the cookie history/selection) created by lawrence
Currently only seems to do the last entry for selections (can't check …
18:37 Changeset [1022] by pjkersha
Updates to Tests/security.py and NDG/SecurityCGI.py: call to AA to get …
17:32 Changeset [1021] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: added testAAgetTrustedHostInfoWithNoRoleSet …
16:42 Changeset [1020] by lawrence
More discovery (from browse) related improvments
16:42 Changeset [1019] by domlowe
getFeature, getFeatureList methods
16:14 Changeset [1018] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: mods to run on gabriel. Tests/security.py: …
16:11 Changeset [1017] by spascoe
Initial import (3rd attempt). This package is intended to allow …
16:10 Changeset [1016] by spascoe
Still can't get svn to follow symlinks !@##%
16:09 Changeset [1015] by spascoe
Initial import (second attempt :-) ). This package is intended to allow …
16:08 Changeset [1014] by spascoe
Initial import didn't work because svn doesn't follow symlinks :-(.
16:06 Changeset [1013] by spascoe
Initial import. This package is intended to allow DataProviders? to create …
15:25 Ticket #306 ([M] Review the decision for the entry_id in DIF) created by lawrence
Why do we make our uri's by using : instead of /? It would make it far …
14:34 Changeset [1012] by domlowe
moving files
14:33 Changeset [1011] by domlowe
moving files
14:31 Changeset [1010] by domlowe
moving directory
14:29 Changeset [1009] by domlowe
API operations framework added
11:31 Changeset [1008] by pjkersha
New distro for test install on gabriel
11:30 Changeset [1007] by pjkersha
Tests/security.py: derived class from SecurityCGI for testing x domain …
10:46 Ticket #305 ([m] should the default order of discovery search be most recent last) created by lawrence
09:11 Ticket #304 ([M] All query types should work on discovery backend) created by lawrence
Currently only full text search works, we need all types to work …
09:10 Ticket #303 ([M] Discovery web service needs to offer reordering by columns) created by lawrence
The java based service allows result sets to be ordered by specific …
09:09 Ticket #302 ([M] discovery web service needs reconnect option) created by lawrence
Currently we get a session ID back from a ws.connect but there is no …
09:07 Ticket #301 ([M] Discovery Web Service Technology) created by lawrence
Should we consider rewriting the backend in python, removing the …

24/05/06:

22:01 Changeset [1006] by lawrence
More discovery/browse convergence, starting support for linking to …
20:03 Changeset [1005] by pjkersha
NDG/SecurityCGI.py: rationalised from original code taken from …
15:38 Ticket #300 (Create definitive python installation procedure and apply to glue) created
Glue has several versions of Python installed on it with differing …
15:30 Changeset [1004] by domlowe
CSML files for 500yr Coapec model run added
14:08 Changeset [1003] by spascoe
Logging to syslog has been changed to use LOG_DEBUG. The tests have been …
13:54 Ticket #273 ([DS] Implement bbftp private authorisation interface) closed by spascoe
fixed: The API is implemented and passes some simple tests. More rigorous …
12:22 Changeset [1002] by spascoe
The delivery service is in an early stage of development but I think it is …
12:14 Changeset [1001] by spascoe
Create tags directory.
11:56 Changeset [1000] by domlowe
adding directory to store BADC CSML files (for now)
11:55 Changeset [999] by spascoe
Changed default syslog facility to local0 to improve logging.
11:40 Changeset [998] by domlowe
FeatureMember? to lower case
10:57 Changeset [997] by spascoe
Added Retrieve and Send test cases.
10:18 Changeset [996] by lawrence
Further changes associated with the browse/discovery look and feel
08:52 Changeset [995] by ko23
Tiiping irror in bulkde fixed…
07:42 Changeset [994] by lawrence
Modifying the discovery return to fit in browse (part 1)

23/05/06:

21:15 Changeset [993] by lawrence
Beginning changes associated with look and feel convergence for discovery …
19:40 Changeset [992] by lawrence
Clearer examples to accompany email to Phil …
19:26 Changeset [991] by lawrence
Browse now goes through to prompting the user for a login host (from a …
17:36 Changeset [990] by hearnsha
updated veg ancillary files
16:50 Changeset [989] by ko23
1.2.4 RC2. BulkDE.zip includes latest DIF generation
16:38 Changeset [988] by spascoe
Completed the authorisation API refactoring to add 2 new functions …
16:25 Changeset [987] by spascoe
Closer inspection of the bbftp code reveals I'll need to refactor the …
15:42 Changeset [986] by pjkersha
Tests/xDomainCredsTransfer.py: test script to demonstrate passing of …
15:31 Changeset [985] by hearnsha
Completed all science sections for NMM description of higem `climatology'
15:21 Changeset [984] by domlowe
Added getBestName method, and removed test methods from api
15:09 Changeset [983] by spascoe
Added the autorisation hook bbftpd_private_authz. It appears to be called …
15:06 Changeset [982] by domlowe
Subset GridSeries? feature to another smaller GridSeries? feature working. …
12:24 Ticket #299 (bbftp v1 protocol not covered by authorisation API) created by spascoe
The authorisation API I'm adding to bbftp is not activated in the case of …
11:19 Changeset [981] by spascoe
Simple client/server connection test case added.
09:07 Changeset [980] by lawrence
Modifications in browse to get security going (currently deliberately …

22/05/06:

16:44 Changeset [979] by spascoe
Added TestCase? that checks private_auth initialisation and finalisation …
16:42 Changeset [978] by domlowe
added apiDemo.py - test file used to call new api structure.
16:41 Changeset [977] by domlowe
moved gridseries subsetting to new api structure
16:40 Changeset [976] by lawrence
Minor bug fixes to various browse code bits and bobs …
16:20 Changeset [975] by spascoe
Got bbftpd_private_finalise working by setting a SIGTERM signal handler. …
15:54 Changeset [974] by spascoe
Started test framework. One unit test exists to start and stop the …
14:32 Ticket #298 (Fix readline support on glue's ActivePython instalation) created by spascoe
using glue's ActivePython? as an interactive shell does not allow arrow key …
12:23 Changeset [973] by spascoe
Added the private authentication API extensions needed to implement NDG …
11:30 Changeset [972] by domlowe
Added str methods to features
10:36 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
(diff)
09:50 Ticket #97 ([DS] [S] [M] Gatekeeper functionality) closed by pjkersha
fixed
09:40 Changeset [971] by pjkersha
Renamed test methods - 'rapid' role doesn't apply to names as an AttCert?
09:38 Changeset [970] by pjkersha
Working version of Gatekeeper - supports basic access control: 3 WS …

19/05/06:

18:41 Changeset [969] by pjkersha
WSDL for NDG Gatekeeper.
18:40 Changeset [968] by pjkersha
Tests/GatekeeperClientTest?.py: test Gatekeeper WS client. …
16:11 Changeset [967] by ko23
15:06 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
added Sue's comments (diff)
14:36 Changeset [966] by pjkersha
Added into release for Mike at PML to pick up.
14:36 Changeset [965] by pjkersha
Added into release for Mike at PML to pick up.
14:33 Changeset [964] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: get proxy cert from call to Session Manager …
13:19 Changeset [963] by lawrence
Coding to support showing full xml documents etc in browse, note not …
11:59 Changeset [962] by selatham
typing error in options
11:30 Changeset [961] by domlowe
Added prettyprintHTML function to cgi parser
10:27 Changeset [960] by hearnsha
Completed NMM Model for Atmosphere, Done upto Vertical Diffusion for NMM …
06:06 Changeset [959] by lawrence
Utility to support HTML presentation of vanilla xml (including highlight …

18/05/06:

18:14 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
(diff)
18:13 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 edited by mggr
(diff)
17:56 WorkingGrid/Agenda/May06 created by mggr
17:33 Ticket #297 ([M] Secure the discovery Admin.jsp) created by selatham
The discovery admin allows you to do the extract of spatio-temporal …
17:29 Ticket #296 ([M] secure oai) created by selatham
changed the context definition in WEB-INF/web.xml file but it's not …
16:59 WorkingGrid edited by mggr
added team members (diff)
16:55 Changeset [958] by selatham
securing the discovery config file
16:46 Ticket #285 ([M] Secure eXist backups more) closed by selatham
fixed: Done.
16:43 Changeset [957] by spascoe
Began redesigning the activity diagrams in the light of a new …
16:32 Changeset [956] by selatham
securing the exist backup script
15:40 Changeset [955] by domlowe
points to the right cgi now..
15:35 Changeset [954] by domlowe
formatting error fixed
15:30 Changeset [953] by domlowe
Alterations to testMethods
15:29 Changeset [952] by domlowe
improved output of online parser
14:06 Ticket #216 ([S] Logging Web Service) closed by pjkersha
fixed
13:43 Changeset [951] by pjkersha
Added explicit types in DiscoveryWStypes to try to get working - no …
13:14 Changeset [950] by domlowe
RangeSet? now inherits from AssociatedAttributeGroup?
09:47 Ticket #295 ([DS] is there a need for non-NDG security tags in CSML?) created by domlowe
If we cut and paste the security from MOLES to CSML, aren't we then …

17/05/06:

21:35 Changeset [949] by lawrence
Further modifications to python discovery gui, and the entities which …
19:04 Ticket #294 ([DS][M] CSML collections in exist - standard name required?) created by selatham
Do we need a standard name for CSML storage as a collection the exist db? …
18:56 Ticket #293 ([M] MOLES browse backend needs to cope with exist db security) created by selatham
Needs to cope with user name and pwd access to exist.
17:03 Changeset [948] by domlowe
Scanner now really does ignore hidden directories.
16:20 Changeset [947] by domlowe
Scanner now ignores hidden directories
15:00 Ticket #270 (need better error from returnmoles.jar) reopened by lawrence
Oh it went wrong because the backend was broken (exist was down), but the …
14:38 Changeset [946] by pjkersha
setup tar file in dist/ didn't include new log class.
14:37 Changeset [945] by pjkersha
Re-created: MANIFEST file was not up to date so new log class was not …
14:27 Changeset [944] by pjkersha
Not part of this release.
14:26 Changeset [943] by pjkersha
14:25 Changeset [942] by pjkersha
New release includes logging WS and Gatekeeper prototype.
14:23 Changeset [941] by pjkersha
Tests/SecurityClientTest?.py: renamed test methods to be prefixed with …
13:35 Changeset [940] by lawrence
Some minor bug fixes in rendering DIFs and stubB
13:13 Changeset [939] by domlowe
Basic structure of high-level CSML API added
12:46 Ticket #270 (need better error from returnmoles.jar) closed by ko23
fixed: Watch Subversion for upload of fixed version. The problem appears to be …
12:27 Changeset [938] by lawrence
First code to support a GUI for python based searching through the …
12:14 Ticket #292 ([DS] [WG] [M] DeliveryService .ndgaccess access control mechanism) created by spascoe
A proposal to use .ndgaccess files to store access control information is …
12:01 Ticket #291 ([M] Unescaped ampersands in CEDAR DIF) created by lawrence
Our CEDAR DIF records might contain & in the urls (for A-services ... but …
12:00 Changeset [937] by spascoe
A proposal for storing access control information in .ndgaccess files is …
10:33 Ticket #39 (Handling identification of attribute authority in MOLES) closed by ko23
fixed: Decision made. As long as Phil warns me about any characters that are not …
09:47 Ticket #161 ([M] Vocab server code operational in sandbox) closed by mhug
fixed
09:43 Ticket #290 ([D] [WG] Need to decide on the "external" defintion of products requiring ...) created by hsnaith
In order to define the external documentation needed for NDG2, we first …
09:26 Ticket #289 ([M] Need a MOLES User Guide) created by hsnaith
The MOLES "Instructions for Creation" document has a lot of good material …

16/05/06:

14:44 Ticket #263 ([DS] Parser: Issue with contents of arrayDescriptor.arraySize) closed by domlowe
fixed: closed - fixed this
14:16 Ticket #264 ([DS] Scanner: It is possible to have multiple identical gml:ids...) closed by domlowe
fixed: closed: fixed this, gml ids are now prefixed with a number.
14:14 Ticket #257 ([DS] Parser: list of minor defects) closed by domlowe
fixed: closed: These bugs are fixed and this system of having a list in one …
14:09 Ticket #209 (GridOrdinateDescription.axisValues needs to accept arrayDescriptor) closed by domlowe
fixed: closed - fixed this for all array descriptors now.
13:10 Changeset [936] by domlowe
ioDemo now returns a csml file & netcdf file (works for GridSeries? data …
13:09 Changeset [935] by lawrence
Pretty sure this will have broken the browse, but can't check at the …
13:07 Changeset [934] by lawrence
Modified for some dummy security information
12:03 Ticket #288 ([DS] Check ArraySize attribute is correct for GridSeries etc) created by domlowe
When scanning need to increase ArraySize? attributes for series data. Check …
09:53 Changeset [933] by lawrence
Further refactoring of DiscoveryWS in python. All the methods are there …
09:49 Ticket #181 (browse get data icon should only appear for data entites) closed by lawrence
fixed: Actually the get data icon wont appear the way we doing it now.
08:45 Ticket #287 ([M] Need a schema for Stub-B) created by lawrence
Stub-B is effectively an interface between MOLES and the outside world. …

15/05/06:

17:11 Changeset [932] by lawrence
Refactored discovery web service into a class, and at least the search …
17:06 Changeset [931] by spascoe
Some more changes to the EAP. Dumped a diagram to bbftpd_api.BMP.
16:51 Changeset [930] by pjkersha
* Added Gatekeeper class. * Changed 'cvsID' ref global var in all files to …
16:45 Changeset [929] by domlowe
basic writing of subsetted netcdf file
14:32 Ticket #286 ([WG] Whether or not we should include namespace attributes in eXist) created by domlowe
Kev's testing found validation problems in eXist when the namespace …
13:54 Ticket #285 ([M] Secure eXist backups more) created by selatham
Change job logs.
13:11 Ticket #284 ([M] Modify NumSim so it extends MD_Metadata) created by lawrence
Talk thru issues with Jeremy and make it more consistent with the WMO …
13:08 NumSim edited by lawrence
(diff)
12:21 CSML_Parser edited by mggr
linked test parser (diff)
11:12 Changeset [928] by domlowe
fixing path in csmlio.py
11:11 Changeset [927] by domlowe
fixing path in init file
11:08 Changeset [926] by domlowe
reorganising csml directory
11:08 Changeset [925] by domlowe
reorganising csml…
11:03 Changeset [924] by domlowe
removing duplicate old parser code
10:49 Changeset [923] by domlowe
reorganising csml directory
09:45 Ticket #283 ([WG] Should CSML (for BADC) be stored in eXist or in file system?) created by domlowe
What do we want to do about CSML storage longterm? (within the BADC …

12/05/06:

18:08 T06_Vocabulary edited by selatham
(diff)
17:34 Changeset [922] by hearnsha
Need to complete Aerosols Scheme in Codebase!
17:31 Changeset [921] by pjkersha
Client interface class for logging WS.
17:30 Changeset [920] by pjkersha
Added XML signature to Logging WS clients for message security. XMLMsg …
17:17 T06_Vocabulary edited by selatham
(diff)
17:06 DocumentationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
17:03 DocumentationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
17:02 DocumentationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
17:01 DocumentationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
16:56 DocumentationTeam edited by selatham
(diff)
15:57 Changeset [919] by domlowe
improvments to PointSeriesFeature? & NasaAmes? handling
15:57 Changeset [918] by domlowe
added PPExtract to Parser
14:54 Ticket #282 ([M] Automate Z39.50 bespoke harvesting & ingest) created by selatham
Automate the harvesting from NERC Designated data centres. There are …
14:34 Ticket #96 ([M] Ingest NERC Designated data centres records into live portal) closed by selatham
fixed: They have been ingested as a one-off. Automation will appear as a new …
14:23 Milestone Internal Zserver Support for Harvesting completed
Internal NDG support for zserver harvesting to supplant old NERC metadata …
13:57 Ticket #281 ([M] ndg_to_dif xsl needs updating following changes to DEStub-B) created by selatham
The DataEntity? Stub-B creation code has changed resulting in a different …
13:54 Ticket #280 ([M] ndg_to_dif xsl needs to pass access constraints) created by selatham
The xsl that takes a DE stub-B and creates DIF records needs to pass …
13:52 Changeset [917] by pjkersha
Working prototype log server. Has no message level security implemented …
13:01 Changeset [916] by root
correct spelling
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.