Attribute Utility: Examples
The YUI Attribute Utility adds managed attribute support to classes which get augmented with it.
- Basic Configuration: Use the Attribute API to define, set and get attribute values.
- Change Events: How to listen for changes in attribute values.
- Custom Getters, Setters and Validators: Add custom methods to get and set attribute values and provide validation support.
- Value Clone Configuration: Specify how attributes should be cloned, when returning values through get.
- readOnly and writeOnce Configuration: Configure attributes to be readOnly or writeOnce.