Changeset 1161 for TI07-MOLES


Ignore:
Timestamp:
12/06/06 22:03:54 (13 years ago)
Author:
lawrence
Message:

Bug fix for some metadata content in browse ...

File:
1 edited

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
  • TI07-MOLES/trunk/StubB/XSLT/browse/portal/cgi/ServiceBinding.py

    r1158 r1161  
    6262            # regrettably we used different things in our ID's than we did in 
    6363            # our difs : 
    64             self.mapping={'NDG-A0':'NDG_A_Service','NDG-B0':'NDG_B_Service', 
     64            self.mapping={'NDG-A0':'NDG_A_SERVICE','NDG-B0':'NDG_B_SERVICE', 
    6565            'NDG-B1':'NDG_B_SERVICE'} 
    6666            self.serviceMap=ServiceMap(serviceFile=serviceFile) 
     
    9696            #</Related_URL> 
    9797            self.description=wrapGetText(elem,'Description') 
    98             s=wrapGetText(elem,'URL_Content_Type') 
     98            s=wrapGetText(elem,'URL_Content_Type').upper() 
    9999            self.serviceType=s 
    100100            if s!='': 
Note: See TracChangeset for help on using the changeset viewer.